Muslims don't integra-

Muslims don't integra-

Hispanic """Whites""" get lumped in with other whites to pull our stats down. Not even genuine Spanish people, but straight up Mestizos.

Sage.

GO AWAY, BATIN

>only let in the best of the best
>surprised when they're better then the common rabble

Aren't Mestizos catholic, what are you doing about the catholic ghettos and the catholic drug crime in the Southern States ?

do you know how immigration work? let me hold your hand on this one: we let in high skilled highly trained people to come into our country. Guess what that qualifies them for? Wow, you guessed it youre smart! A: A high paying job!

This was a gold star day!

Tell that to the Trumptards who would exclude highly educated, highly qualified people from the work market just because they happen to be Muslim because "Muh Shariah law" or some bullcrap.

inb4

>Muh Western values
>Muh degeneracy and decadence
>I want to have the freedom to have my asshole penetrated by Tyron and Muslims are against gays

What're you gona do now you faggots. America is so degenerate that even Muslims are now approving of faggotry at a higher rates than White evangelicals.

Most Lebanese in USA are Christians and Lebanese Christians are literally better whites, we still fucking hate muslims though.

t. christian arab

lmao whitey BTFO!!!!

It says HOUSEHOLD. These globe niggers live fifty to a house. It means their entire family including meemaw and 3rd cousin muhommad make that much. Plus they all lie about how great they are.

>Highly skilled
>Muslim
Skilled at blowing themselves up sure.
Hahahahaha

>t. christian arab

Cut or uncut? :^)

This entire reply gave me enough reason to become a public shooter. You had ONE job and that was spell like you didn't have down syndrome like the inbred you are, but just like your S.A.T., you failed it.

I was gonna saw, don't Poos have like 150 of them crammed into an apartment?

Muslims in the US are the best and the brightest because we don't let anyone in. There's an ocean between us and the worst of them.

Muslims in Europe just have to take a boat and/or bus and suddenly they're in rape city.

This. If you want to understand Europe's problem with illegal immigration you can pretty much draw a direct parallel to Hispanics and Salvadorians etc bringing in crime and drugs into the US. Illegal immigration on a mass scale sucks ass regardless of the religion or color of the migrants.

Which is why it is retarded to refer to illegal migrants to Europe as "Muslim". First of all plenty of Christians from subsaharan Africa are coming in too (like pic related). Second of all you don't call the illegal immigrants coming into the USA "catholics" do you? Because the vast majority of hispanics sure as hell are catholics. It's pretty retarded and inconsistent logic.

Hahah, nice. I wish my facebook friends would post dank red pills like that my friend

you can't count african-born in america vs europe.

although the somalians are bad everywhere

what about voting for a party that openly discriminates against white male people, how good is voting for them?

>Muslims don't integra-
te

This is reason enough to eradicate every fucker like you from the US, you subhumans really should not be allowed to steal well paying jobs from Americans.

Not our fault the system of choice of the West seems to be (((capitalism))) which honors nothing but material wealth and cheap labor. You think some CEO of a fortune 500 would choose an American over an Indian when the same Indian will do the job for half the money ? Don't blame us, Kraut. We are merely utilizing the system that YOU have set up.

Maybe look into why capitalism inherently results in immigration and the death of culture and tradition in exchange for the daily soulless grind but I can smell it from here that you are a beta wagecucking STEM faggot who probably believes in meme political philosophies like muh classical libtardism. So I don't have my hope high.

>integration into a society is defined by the amount of money you make

White Americans getting BTFO'd by Pajeets.

You really got the worst of Europe.

They mean being part of thier society

Hate to say it but Abdul is right on this one. Can't fault the migrants for trying to improve their economic situation. It's our governments who have set up this clown world where religion, ethnicity and culture doesn't matter anymore and everyone is merely an interchangeable cog in the capitalist machine.

Are you retarded? ofc merica just lets the educated mudslimes in.

somebody come get germany

>hahaha that guy left his keys in the car i might as well steal it cause' that makes me smart!

we don't value deception as a measure of intelligence like you do. it isn't in our culture. this is what we mean when we say muslims don't integrate. household income means nothing.

>Nigerian Americans

Most of the accomplished Nigerian-Americans tend to be either Christian Igbos from the South-East or Yorubas from the west, Muslim Nigerians mainly inhabit the northern parts of the country.

Show the list again WITHOUT the various kinds of welfare included as "income."

I still hate Arabs irregardless of your religion

Household income.

Those groups have many people in one house, the same is not true for whites.

>income is an indicator of integration
>implying the integration of non whites is even desirable

This, OP is a camel fucking inbred like all Muslims

I used to be accepting of LGBTs, but not anymore, I hate them so much.

Nice try sand nigger, but remember, mohammad is still a faggot.

These. Also a lot of those groups are primarily Christians coming to live in another primarily Christian country.

really now?

median isnt the average, useless graph

look at median income on european countries instead, where memes such as qualifications and education does not matter for immigration

it is not the US that has a muslim problem, inbred retard

Holy shit what's going in here in Sup Forums today? Butthurt niggers, their loyal cucks, shills, probably some /leftypol/ degenerates and so on and so forth. The worst part is that its so fucking obvious it hurts!
>Some faggot forcing a meme.
>"lol whitey BTFO"
>OP grabbing for strawmen
>divide & conquer shillery
Holy fuck, you guys should atleast try to be convincing Sup Forums users.

These groups are highly self selected, as America is difficult both financially and logistically to get to for people in these countries. All of the immigrants coming here form these places are highly educated and already well off. You would not see the same statistics in these populations in Europe.

The muslim that we let in are the best of the best. they don't represent the average. If you want the average muslim, look at the muslim stats in europe.

Not terribly surprising. Only the successful, productive immigrants are allowed in, as it should be

But I thought evil racist whitey was making all the money while poor brown people made so little?

How is their "Muslimness" relevant at all then if they manage to integrate well in the US? Thus there is no "Muslim" probloem. Europe has a mass immigration problem from the Middle East and North Africa just like the US has a mass immigration problem from Mexico, El Salvador etc. Looking at it from the prism of religion is literally retarded because we have evidence that if tough immigration laws are imposed, people of all religions and ethnicities can integrate and contribute.

basically this

Yes, but that's because by definition if they match our strict criteria they have rejected the main tenants of Islam. The only way to let more than a handful of Muslims in a year is to abandon the idea of integration.

>he hasn't paid attention to what happened in the UK when they let in muh skilled muslims but then they proceeded to shot out a million kids each after marrying their cousins etc that were violent and inbred and more radicalised each generation.

In a couple of generations the spawn of the brain drained geniuses from the third world will regress to the mean.

They aren't backing republicans for that, they backing them because they are the lesser of the two evils when it comes to immigration and disinheriting them from their birthright as white Americans.

Their muslimness is only relevant because that religion creates degenerate fanatics at an alarmingly high rate. The ones we let in are the outliers.

Muslims in the USA are pretty based. They commit less murders per capita than whites

By that logic no one is really Christian or Jewish or whatever because hardly anyone follows their religion to the letter. Or do you not know any Christians who are pro gay marriage and who belive in contraception? Religion and faith is a matter of interpretation, hardly fair to insinuate that there has to be a strict definition of what a Muslim is supposed to be and anyone who slightly differs from that has somehow "rejected" Islam.

>what's a selection bias?
take a few million of our muslims and see the figures plummet.

1. A huge portion of Lebanese, Palestinian, Egyptian, Syrian, and Nigerian (majority) immigrants are Christian.
2. A very large number of Iranian immigrants are Jewish.
3. Immigrants all live in cities where wages are much higher.
4. Immigrants from the 3rd World are their cream of the crop of their respective countries, and instead of staying at home and helping their countries, they want to make more money in the US.
5. Hispanics "Whites" bring us down

>making money means they are integrated.
That word doesn’t ea what you think it means.

Read my other post. It is not that there is a hard set of criteria to be a 'true muslim', it is that statistically that religion produces alarming numbers of barbarians unfit for western society.

I don't care if you are legal, illegal make a billion pounds a year or 1 pound a year, you are muslim filth and need to fuck off back to the desert

That, and disarming them of both the 1st and 2nd amendments.

fuck off sand nigger, first and second generation immigrants only create a sub culture emulating the shitty desert they crawled from

Jej, what about Britain
What that clearly shows is that Indian are the best immigrants

Pic related people who have been living in Finland for at least 20 years and their effect on economy. If there were statistics of all the people and not only those who have lived here for more than 20y, those negative numbers would be HUUUUGGGGE.
Ruotsi=Sweden
Viro=Estonia
Suomi=Finland

Well you should let Indians in anyway the country is too empty

What's the news here? We already knew whites are the biggest poverty group in the US. Try per 100,000 next.

Catholics are shit. Muslims, Jews and Catholics are all a cancerous blight on society that advocates the supremacy of a race that isn't White.

>Source?

fuck off street shitter

Apparently whites are the oppressed class. We want gibs.

> statistically that religion produces alarming numbers of barbarians

Certainly not the case in the United States where Muslims tend to be much more liberal on many issues than even many Christian groups and as already shown integrated into the job market and generally Middle Class. It all comes back down to how many you let in and how you choose your immigrants. Hispanics in the US may produce gang members and drug dealers at a disporportioante rate but that is just because of the fact that there are millions of illegal low skilled hispanics. It all comes down to socioeconomics.

Also the war on terror and the West's imperialist adventures in the Middle East is one of the major reasons why young Muslims become susceptible to islamist propoganda. But people are somehow unwilling to address this in their haste to blame everything and anything on a religion.

Op is too stupid to understand that "white" in the US and "white, non hispanic" are 2 completely different groups that have zero similarities and should never be grouped together if you want an accurate statistical study.

Yes Mr Rasheed we'll totally ignore Pakistan in that analysis and I'm pretty sure most of the Iranian aren't Muslims in that list

>import non-whites to white country
>companies prefer employing non-whites because diversity increases public image
>therefore whites get less jobs
>"waaa why aren't whiteys making money"
really makes my neurons moving

wew, Muslims are based

Funny how people always post police statistics of immigrant crime by country of origin in order to illustrate how "Muslim crime" is rampant. Even though the religion of the perpetrator is never stated (because obviously it is not relevant) but the religion is just assumed to be Islam. But when I do the same for a statistic that shows people from Muslim countries in a positive light then people sperge out and start claiming that those people aren't really Muslim. Really amusing how retarded people's double standards can be.