The anti-Israel right

It's just Varg isn't it?
Why are the rest of the right, including alt-shite, too scared to mention Israel with anything other than asslicking praise?

How can Varg be the only one to be truly woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

ci.dickinson.tx.us/documentcenter/view/2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit dickriding this stupid faggot. Varg is a useless idiot.

That was quick, Chaim. Are you going for the bonus shekels for fast replies?

The entire "alt-right" is Anti-Israel, if you haven't noticed yet. The american right is pro-Israel because of the Israeli lobby.

and because of Judeo-Christian values, which Varg absolutely hates.

>The entire "alt-right" is Anti-Israel, if you haven't noticed yet
You are the one who hasn't noticed how it's got its head up Israel's anus. Richard Spencer is a case in point, describes himself as a 'white Zionist'.

Because he is no longer afraid of being v& plus he can garnish his throng of hapa Wulfenjugend to defend him and have an epic Ruby Ridge last stand.

Idiot no they are not the "alt Right" is Jew ran and you dumb goys are falling for it

>judeo-christian
Never say that phrase again, please. That's a meme from the last century installed by the jews themselves, jewish and christian values are completely at odds with eachother. It's just a way for jews to claim that they too, are foundational to the west which is a complete and utter lie.

Christians hated and persecuted the jews for the entire history of christianity until around 1913 when a new botched translation of the Bible was released into the hands of the american Evangelicals which then cemented the idea of "christian zionism", which theologically does not hold up.

You must be daft if you don't understand what he's doing. He is pointing at Israel and saying if they can have an ethnostate, then why can't whites? It's a tactic, not an earnest statement. Spencer does not represent all of the alt-right anyway.

It is an organic movement dating back to, at the very least, the Iraq war. I don't give a fuck about Spencer or any other "leader".

>Spencer does not represent all of the alt-right anyway
He basically does though, even if you don't think he does or you dislike him.
>Never say that phrase again, please
That's exactly how most alt-shite think though, so it's good you picked up on that, because he's hardly the only one to have that kind of thinking.

>That's a meme from the last century installed by the jews themselves, jewish and christian values are completely at odds with eachother.
You''re either delusional or flat out lying.

according to varg, christianity was created to make europeans into servants for the jews. that contradicts what you just said.

Varg and Sup Forums and true nationalists

I hate kikes but calling yourself alright ties you to a leader in normie minds that's why the alt right was much stronger with no central leader thrive in the chaos climb it

Its a Jewish world, we just live in it. The alt-right is still very small compared to the pro-Israel right. Pick your poison, left wing jews or right wing jews. At the moment right wing jews allow us to at least stop mass immigration.

About 1/2 of Sup Forums loves Israel because of alt-right faggots like Spencer and don't forget how Trump loves Israel and they can't question Trump because they're not allowed to or something.

Varg is fucking retarded and has never read any theology or any history of christianity beyond them killing pagans. Didn't turn out so good for the jews then when they were slaughtered left and right throughout the entire history of christianity, did it? The idea that christianity is somehow some jewish trick is BEYOND laughable.
He may represent the alt-right in the media, but if you actually listen to the hundreds of podcasts, interviews and propaganda videos out there they are almost all anti-Israel.

>left wing jews or right wing jews
It's a fake dichotomy, they only put on a left-right face for gullible idiots like you.

This
hey bong is it easy for burger immigration to bong land

Obligatory.

I think that, like spencer, Varg is not emperor of the alt-right and you don't have to agree with him 100%. This is the difference between Sup Forums and /ptg/ conservatism.

>listen to the hundreds of podcasts, interviews and propaganda videos out there
I'd be interested in taking a look if you could link a couple.
I was honestly hoping that there would be a couple more smart folk like Varg out there, you say he's ignorant and I agree, but I feel like he's got the benefit of having not been too brainwashed into loving Israel purely because he's not bothered to buy into the usual propaganda. He's somewhat a clean slate.

>believing all jews are one person

I don't know but hey special relationship, man. That basically means you can fuck us in the ass whenever you need so it probably includes a free visa to come over to do the fucking.

spencer invokes israel because they're a good example of a currently existing ethnostate that the average normal person doesn't object to. he's not saying he loves israel and wants american soldiers to die fighting for them, he just brings them up when people say a white ethnostate is unrealistic

>This is the difference between Sup Forums and /ptg/ conservatism.
I like this, upvoted.

Ooh that would be nice rural bong land is the best

Israel does not need western help or support, not monetarily nor morally. Ive been saying this for decades. Stop supporting them, itll only be in the benefit of Israel. Their only enemies are arabs, FUCKING ARABS, thats a joke, liechtenstein’s current army could deal with that.
Deport all jews to israel, deport all arabs from israel, this is the solution.
They should finally become an independent nation and stop being a US puppet state. Germany should as well as should any other NATO country.

>I'd be interested in taking a look if you could link a couple.
Red Ice Radio, TheRightStuff, DailyShoah, Counter-currents, lots of individual youtubers, even Spencer himself back in the days of Vanguard Radio have always talked very negatively of Israel. Spencer is NOT pro-Israel by any means. His whole departure from the normal republican shtick was over the Iraq war which he and his peers all have talked about and understand comes from the Israel lobby.
Is it really too subtle for you guys to understand that he is CRITICIZING Israel by ironically calling himself a "white zionist"? He is criticizing their two-faced stance on ethnonationalism, ya dummies.

I don't have any links for you since I don't pay attention to all that stuff anymore.

biggest concern i have is this:

as Americans we were played against each other, blacks against whites, against mexicans. When we finally looked up to see what the real issue was, yes, the blacks are a broken, and admittedly worthless community as a whole. You have your outliers, and if you are posting here, congratulations, you are one. Big issue is, so whos the problem? The bankers, the CEOs, the guys who dont just want some of my money, they want all of my money, they want my fucking money, and me to be in a constant panic state so i cant think straight. I see all the shit that has happened, and I want to fucking know who's fault it is. 9/11, vegas, sandyhook (false flag), and other deep state bullshit.

Where I am getting at this is, are the Jews/ Israel the issue, or is it that the ultra wealthy adopted the identity. To further compound the issue, the entire USSR and russian purge was executed at the hands of Jewish nationals. I'd like to see represenatives from the community sit down and talk about it, openly and honestly. If the US can go "sorry about that whole, dead indian thing" maybe they can go "yeah....our bad."

Because, we live in an age of information, and it can no longer be suppressed.

>thinks we don't benefit from Israel as an ally

Laughinggirls.jpeg

Yeah, the federal reserve, the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, Iraq, Libya, and Syria has done wonders for the US.

Lel, cute. You believe all that. Never change, Sup Forums, always funny.

Your defintaly too stupid to be here

All proven you stupid kike God damn I wish the holocaust was a real thing

Get woke. Even if it weren't true the 30 billion dollars you send each year while your infrastructure is disintegrating sure helps YOU a lot.

You're*
Reee

This alliance might be in American interest for intel etc. but it’s not in Israel’s interest to be your puppet state and every county should have the right to act based on what’s in their interest.

I work for Raytheon. The US gets so much data out of Israel, it's nuts. I get you're too dumb to understand the scope, but it's plenty worth it from what I've seen. AND we get to blow up sand niggers.

>not in their interest
>to have the biggest military in the world as an ally
>to get their ally's military tech

Right...

People are waking up, which scares them to fucking death. Why do you think identity politics is now the big thing? To divide us, of course. They are also trying to censor the internet like crazy, but fortunately we will always find a way.
Truth will out, no matter what they do. Remember Occupy Wall Street? That scared them, and I think that was when they started pumping identity politics into all this shit. All of a sudden we got fucking Anita Sarkeesian speaking about "hate speech online" in the fucking UN. No coincedence, I can assure you that.

They are exploiting our natural impulse to tribalism, and it's working beautifully in their favour. That's why they are pumping in niggers and muslims into our countries. But we got information on our side, it's not over by a long shot.

Well, here you go. Check this shit out if you're not scared to mention Israel and get shit done. You may not be in America, but I can assure you that your country has some shit like this:ci.dickinson.tx.us/documentcenter/view/2016

Does a true ally bomb another ally?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident Only the jews could get away with something so blatant such as this. I don't know anything about data, and I'm sure there's worth there but you do not understand that they own all the banks. Wanna know why your dollar can't buy you a week of groceries like before? Federal reserve. You are literally a slave to them, you do not even own your own house you dumb goy.

It’s just not. Sucking on america’s titty makes them feel like they are entitled to this kind of aid, that’s your whole plan. They have some of the smartest people in their country and they would be better off alone.
WHY DIDN’T WE LISTEN TO KAHANE

Hahahaha I knew it would only be a matter of time before you tried to bring up the liberty. If you actually looked at the incident, it's a no-brainer why the Israelis would attack it. I would too. The US would've done it without a second thought. You're just butthurt that it was the Jews that did this one. Nobody but you fags with a chip on your shoulder against JOOOOOS think it's a big deal.

I like your attitude about blowing up sandniggers tho

>better off with no allies
>when you're surrounded by mudslime
>who are being funded by Russia to destabilize the region

Ya dude. For sure.

Why are you even here if you're such a bluepilled faggot?

>REEEE he won't agree with a circlejerk thread!!!!
I can do what I want. Cry more.

Mudslimes are pathetic.
Russia will most definitely never harm Israel in any way so I wouldn’t worry about that.
You guys can still have the strategic alliance but stop sending money. It’s not neccesary.

a shekel for the good goy

>that pdf
What a stupid fucking goy nation. How can anyone living there feel any pride while they are basically serfs? The cognitive dissonance must hurt, no wonder most Americans on here are always so mad 24/7.

The money is all sent as a contract that states "all of it has to be spent on US weapons and all field data must be sent to the US." We get everything and it's so useful. Weapon firing rates, jam rates, the barrel temps in fire fights, even crap like common grip adjustments. It's truly amazing how much data there is. Totally worth the 0.0001% of our budget.

>Can't make good arguments
>Cries and defaults to "le shill may may"
K, bye.

Varg is a tribalist anarcho-primitivist. He's 2woke4u.

>thinking that his kang-fu could compete with yobi's or bibi's krav-maga
kek

You think? What would a hurricane and boycotting Israel have to do with each other? American's are upset because we're beginning to realize that half the shit we're told is bullshit and the other half is meant to benefit anyone else than American citizens.

Correction: Americans as a whole are too stupid to see how our actions in other countries benefit us back home. We're way too spoiled, we forget the world is moving around us.

>all of it has to be spent on US weapons and all field data must be sent to the US.
I do not care about this, if anything I’m closer to Israel than the US, at the moment everything is fine for both sides but there will be a conflict of interests and some point and Israel needs to start acting for themselves. Thats what I hate about them
> WHAT WILL THE GOyim THink aboUT US
Without that mindset, which can be eliminated by less dependency on western nations, the “pal*stinians” would’ve been long gone. Deported or killed, I’d prefer the ladder.

They need to brace for times where noone will be on their side, they already are being criticized from every side without even doing anything.

Why burn a bridge when you don't need to? And Israel needs the US still. It's a new country, only what? 70 years old? And its neighbors are all trying to wipe them.

That is true as well, I meant more of the legislative side than our actions in other countries...but I see what you mean. There are too many legislative actions that do not benefit the American people to be coincidental.

>Israel needs the US
Yes, and that should change.
As a Raytheon person I am guessing you know more about this than a simple observer like me. I understand that the friendship with Israel is in US interest, I’m not sure if that’s true the orther way around, if they wouldn’t need you they’d be better off imo. They shouldn’t be bound to western forces to this extent because of “muh democracy”. If any fascist movements would start to gain traction in Israel they’d be stomped down just like it happaened in the past and that is beyond sad.

>What would a hurricane and boycotting Israel have to do with each other
I realise this is a stupid question even as I type, but does this kind of thing not even make it to the national media level?

I keep having to say this over and over again because there's always new retards coming on here.

The vast majority of us that frequent this board aren't republicans. We're nationalists.

What is a nationalist? Someone who loves their country and wants to make sure their country comes first.

This does not mean we are against any other country, it just means we will take care of our own first.

The vast majority of people who voted for Trump weren't republicans. They just switched parties to vote for Trump in the primaries.

Just noticed this has made the BBC front page news. So maybe people are finally getting pissed off enough that the BBC realises they should cover it or risk looking stupid or in favour of Kikereal.