Can't do it anymore

Just started to watch Code Geass and love every minute of it. Saw alot of doujins in the past for this show, but now watching the actual show I can't come to fap to these characters, due to "knowing" who they are. Anyone else felt the same ?

You should've just stuck with the doujins instead.

Hell no shows amazing. Probably just wont see the doujin's the same way ever.

Lelouch and Euphie die

Never even watched code gay ass and never will

Got past that scene ha.

Idk what your taste is but its really not that bad. Maybe the animation might throw you off but the story itself is amazing.

If you "just started to watch it" then you haven't gotten 48 episodes in retard.

Your gonna defend the guy that trolling fuck off man.

Speak English beanerboy.

Nigga, that makes my dick even harder.

Guess its different for everyone.

People like you are why most rapes are personal.

>I can't come to fap to these characters, due to "knowing" who they are.
And this is somehow a surprise to you? it didn´t happen before?
I had a ton of series´s doujins which I cannot fap to. Specially if its a diabetes-tier OTP
>Spice and wolf has amazing, on character doujins like Harvest
>Cant fap to them because of how cute and on-spot the interactions are
FUCK

I mean I get where your coming from but, most of the doujins besides Code Geass were not drawn on par as the anime. But the people that made Code Geass doujins god dam...they know their shit. To the point where I felt wrong fapping to Shirley and her fate in the show.

So you think the closeness of the designs is making potential faps so hard?

I did for awhile but you get over it, It's interesting since the show does make a point of giving you material to jack it to.

o yeah 100 Fucking % Like the Attack on Titan doujins for example, lots of various art styles that are completely different from the original.

I feel more of a perv now than every before.

>not watching it as it aired
You missed the best part Sup Forums threads were better than the show itself

Masturbation is best when you have an emotional connection with the characters.

If Lelouch could legally fuck Nunnally then none of that shit in the story would've ever happened.

i doubt legality was an issue for him considering what he does throughout the series

For me getting that connection with the characters made limp as fuck.

Yeah is in most people´s top ten for a reason. Even though it has become entry anime, is still great.

Never got around to it when released. Guess the autimso was intense?

You could say that about every show including Re Zero

The show is great, but I dont get your reasoning. Fap sessions became even better.

>Anyone else felt the same ?
This is like the exact opposite for me.
Doujins are 10x hotter when I actually know the context and characters. In fact, I think you're case is pretty weird, I don't know.

CG was way bigger than rezero ever was though, it would destroy the board for a while after subs went out

Its the fap guilt that gets to me. I just cant watch the show without thinking Kallen getting pummeled three ways(im a perv). Its like it lost its innocence. Idk how to explain it.

Watched this recently and honestly thought that it wasn't that great.

Was it the animation or the story that you didn't like?

That just means you don't have reddit-tier taste.

It's better than a bunch of things and worse than another bunch. Can't be too surprised, though most people do like it.

Don't be a stick up faggot TRY it you miserable fuck and then shit on it if you fell so inclined to.

Nothing pisses me off more that some fuck who shit on something he hasn't seen as if he KNOWS it's bad

yup, it was great.

There will never be anime anime that have the same impact as Code Geass on here.

>Anyone else felt the same ?
It's just you.

>"I just called CG code gay ass and I tell people I didn't watch it.

I am so cool

why do people shit on CG's animation ? i thought it was pretty good

You are not alone OP. I remember feeling the same way after te first time I finished watching it. Everything except CG doujins.

Then I stopped being a fagget
Around 6 months later.

kek

Do girls this lovestruck exist? Lelouch didn't even do anything, she fell head over heels in love with a guy that barely notices her kek

It's pretty bland desu

She's the definition of lovestruck. And since the definition exists so must the stereotype.
That's basically her role. I still have no idea why the show decided to make her suffer throughout the anime.
I guess no one is allowed to be happygolucky in Code Geass.

>Code Geass is amazing
Code Geass isn't very good, it's just fun to watch.
Code Geass Sundays were the best way to enjoy the series: flooding and ruining Japanese streams with Sup Forums to scream about chess rules and rurushuu

There's a bit of both. Code Geass is fun and that is part of what is good about it. The fact many people are watching the series and enjoying it even without knowing anything about this place is proof enough.

I like Code Geass but its clear they were trying to be Death Note on a grander scale.

There is some Death Note DNA in the evil laughs, the use of a supernatural power (notebook or Geass eye) and a couple of mannerisms and such. That said, Lelouch kinda worked better for me since he felt less blinded by godhood and such.

>People like you are why most rapes are personal.
w0t

>code gay ass

You need to be older than 18 to hang around here user

When you're done with R1 and R2, is waiting.

C.C. is the absolute best girl of all time.

Isn't it better that way? Code Geass deserves its title as "Biggest Shitstorm." The chess scene obliterated the entire baord.

The best thing to come from this show is JIBUN WO and CC's ass

>Code Geass doujins
So you're gay then?

If Moot was around you would have gotten banned.

Yeah, well, he banned himself forever.

She's basically a batshit crazy-less Harley Quinn. She couldn't stand Lelouch initially, then one day found him randomly helping out with a traffic accident voluntarily. She then began keeping a close eye on him and found him to be an upstanding person and fell in love.

With the exception of Rivel, nothing all that bad happened to him. Or Anya in the end.

Why was this such a problem? Isn't this Schneizel offering a forfeit and LeLouch rejecting it since it's not the way he wants to win and achieve his goals?

People must have been very young. Anime and manga have been breaking or bending rules of sports, games, etc. for decades.

>implying Code Geass doujins are only for them

People don't pay attention. I was confused as well.

Yeah, I still run into people who spout nonsense about other things in the show, like claiming "he used brainwashing on his allies!"

Kallen and C.C. were fine.

I found his little bro's dedication endearing. No idea how I would have responded in Lelouch's shoes.

>get spoiled
>still cry

Free announcement and Aku no Hana ep1 came close.

fuck this site man. what is this all about ?

A boy fails to protect his imouto. Unable to confess....

You're not funny.