Why did Europeans make their cities look like war zones?

Why did Europeans make their cities look like war zones?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the people there literally came from a war zone

this is not Detroit, this is literally the richest city

justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931

They are at war with Racism & Bigotry.

That Paris?
I once went through a part of the city that looked similar to this. During the night though.

i geng slaved they are lone in america or i cant couple you got there? They alw

Immigrants are just terraforming Europe to make it more habitable for them to live in.

Because it is a ear zone. People just haven't woken up yet.

friendly Reminder... I do not mean this to offend any Europeans hat still call France their home.

But Paris is done.
Africans eat, sleep, shit, fuck & die in the streets. Tent-city style, beggars everywhere.

Don't go there for a holiday.

They were guilted into destroying themselves

Because African democracy and values.

This pretty much.
Belgium is the new france. Except brussels ofc.

cos their politicians got bribed into allowing it, as immigration is a great distraction topic to go on getting bribed unnoticed.

Friendly reminder that London is also fucked. Your most important cities and capitals have become ghettos. Yet there are still people that walk the through the streets of trash and shit and think that what they've done was right.

I already did
Paris is beautiful but not the parts you mentioned which I never saw
it is true that bad policy fucks it up. Paris does not live up to its heritage and former beauty

It was "Europeans" that made it look like that, not actual Europeans you stupid fuck. Once we execute every Jew and Muslim in Europe it will be restored.

>bad policy

Right, sure.

Did you forget Detroit,LA,Chicago,Queens,Atlanta etc?

London is fucked, but Paris is gone.
Find me one place in London where hundreds of Africans live in tents and use the street as their bin.

Its not comparable.

Europeans did not trash their own cities.
Niggers trashed European cities.
Take away the niggers and the streets will end up clean in less than a generation.
But that's not a part of the Kalergi Plan.
America and Europe are supposed to end up like Brazil.

All our majour cities in western europe are falling in the same way. a non-european invasion

You can thank both the leftist politicians, and the useful idiots who voted them in, for Europe becoming third-world.
>come on guys, we need to take in those poor, helpless women and children refugees fleeing from the war in syria!
>okay, so maybe 90% of them are fighting-age men, but certainly most of them are skilled professionals, such as doctors and engineers!
>...alright, so most of them are actually just economic migrants taking advantage of the syrian refugee crisis, and aren't doctors or engineers after all... but now that they're in our country, we're obligated to provide for them!
>man, look at all those tents and piles of trash lying around in the heart of our city! why, i sure do love the cultural enrichment these migrants bring!

London is not far behind. A few more African immigrants and you have what Paris is now.
You'd be surprised what a few thousand immigrants Africans can do especially when they have 20 kids each.

Europe needs to militarize their police force like the US has. It's the only way to deal with shitskins. When they're in prison or dead they can't trash up the streets.

Still a better country then Brazil

>Europeans did not trash their own cities.
>Niggers trashed European cities.
>Take away the niggers and the streets will end up clean in less than a generation.
>But that's not a part of the Kalergi Plan.
Who let in the Mitbürger? Who developed and implemented the Kalergi Plan? Oh, that's right, the Europeans themselves.
They brought upon themselves their own destruction. The best we can do is build a big, beautiful wall in the Atlantic and concentrate on cleaning up our own country. America first.

Woah ho ho there Nige... watch your mouth or you'll be sent to prison for 5 years. Maybe you'll share a cell with a shitskin doing 6 months for anally raping a 13 year old girl in the bus terminal.

I know, I know.

:(

>tfw didnt get to visit europe before niggers ruined it

Old webm, that's when the big wave came. They cleaned up pretty well but things will never go back to post-nazi occupation France.

Ah man, the shame of not fully enjoying a clean European metropole :(