GT was good

GT was good

Super sayian 4 is still better than blooper

No

It wasn't, it's just that Super has so raped your quality standards that it looks good in comparison.

Start was okay

>Dragon Balls
>good

How did we go from this to Super Sayajin Pink? Toriyama is killing this masterpiece know as Dragon ball.

There is no such thing as a good Dragon Ball anime.

It wasn't. Most retards defending it just remember the concepts but not the execution.

animation wise. Yes it was good.

Super merely makes it seem god tier by comparison. GT is still awful but Super is cancerous filth in every single way.

I'm going to watch it when I finish Z and not even bother with Super. Never saw it as a kid but I'm loving it.

Sonic Cycle

Yeah right.
Gold hair powerup, collecting magic gems.
Toriyama shamelessly ripped off Sonic.

>really good artstyle
>a few arcs were legit entertaining
>SS4
>Gogeta
>Baby
>7 Dragons
I like it

>btw there's dragonballs that magically didn't go away after Kami fused with Piccolo unlike the regular dragonballs and they're also way more powerful
>LOL PILAF MADE A FUNNY MISTAKE
>Goku a kid again
>DRAGON BALLS SPREAD OVER SPACE BECAUSE KAMI WAS STUPID
>nobodies throughout the universe somehow give Goku and Trunks a hard time
>these nobodies never once thought to themselves to seize power like Freeza did but are somehow close to his power
>oh btw, remember Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans? we're gonna do that again but more elaborate
>we'll give you body snatching because that's an original thing in animation!
>oh btw, see how Goku has his tail again? LOL GOLDEN GIANT APE
>oh btw Goku still can't control his powers because fuck all of his training over the past 30 years
>oh look he's SSJ Furry now
>magically BTFOs Baby and all is good again
>BUT THERE'S MORE
>remember that non/barely canon stuff where bad guys except Vegeta keep their bodies in hell? LOL EVIL DOCTORS UNITE AMIRITE
>'we have the technology. we can rebuild him'
>xXxHARDxCORExXx 17 fuses with park ranger 17 to create long haired weird shirt 17
>magically far more powerful than Cell who was himself+17+18+millions of dead humans or Baby
>defeated because he was 'distracted' by 18's attack
>better use dem dragonballs to wish back the dead
>good old dragonballs
>remember how they can't fufill wishes beyond the power of their creator? that's cool
>oh look evil dragons who SOMEHOW ARE ON PAR WITH SSJ 4
>this must mean Dende trained with Buu to become as powerful as 7 SSJ 4s
>oh btw the final dragon will absorb the others or something and be too much for two SSJ 4s!
>remember the fusion dance only working with people who are of similar height/weight?
>NEITHER DO WE
>fuse dem suckas
>good wins
>Shenlong: 'yo Goku'
>Goku: 'ayo whaddup senpai'
>Shenlong: 'let's ditch these fucbois'
>Goku: 'dats lit senpai hit me up'
>fin

I don't care how bad Super is: GT is not good.

Funny how a bunch of those plot points are in Super too.

>Hurr space dragon balls

Those dragonballs were created by pre kami/piccolo who is still kinda mysterious so anything can happen.
>implying we know the full limitations of Dragonballs when they haven't been explained.
Dende says that beneficial effects of making the balls have downsides for example fewer restrictions results in less wishes meaning the benefit of the dragon being so powerful with its wishes being all these downsides of using them.
I don't see anything wrong with Goku getting his tail again, why would he have control over being ape when he's never been able to control it and had his tail removed as a result.
Yes hell arc is full retard I can agree with that.
Dragons weren't even on par with SS4 goku, he was stronger than some of them, they can be as powerful as they want as they show that there are multiple dragons not just Shenron and Porunga.
Regarding fusion its a result of Toriyama changing his mind on things.
He said that it is possible to merge no matter the conditions, as long as it all goes well and it is even possible for a larger number of people to merge.
Ending is still better than Z's

nah.

The only problem of super is the quality of the drawn. The only problem of GT is GT

Only Namekians can create Dragon Ball.