It's all sun worship in metaphors

Because I'm white..

Eastern Orthodoxy best Christianity.

*Saturn worship

Cause I prefer rape babies

In process of converting to Orthodoxy.

Never seen a convincing argument for it

Because God isn't real lol

Because I'm not a race traitor. Go be a nigger lover somewhere else.

1 post by this ID.
calling it now.

Then you worship an idol of your own making because Christ is God and He is risen, and anything other than the Holy Trinity is a false God.

Because I'm a free thinker who is sane.

>asks people about Christianity
>posts orth*Dox shit

imagine being this much of a divide and conquer jew

Church is only good when it is controlled by conscious mundane forces. Keep in mind liberalism is derived from fundamentalist christianity.

>Christ was tempted by Satan
>Christ is God
lol

Orhodoxy is a meme don't convert Stay Protestant or Catholic

>j*W

What about it?

Because the Bible is fiction. And not even original fiction.

>worship your genetics rather than your creator

A sign of spiritual deformity, desu.

The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God " They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds....

>tempted
>doesn't understand the Greek means "tested"

regardless, he remained sinless and will be forevermore.

>Because the Bible is fiction
repent.

>imaginary things are more important than real things
>my superstition is the only thing that matters
You christcucks need to die.

Because I'm not a faggot

>tell kids about Santa Claus,Easter Bunny
>tell kids about Jesus,Noah's ark,some cunt living in a whale,virgin birth..etc..etc

idk man, at some point my brain just put all that shit in one little package and i threw it away

>created things are more important than their Creator
you are lost now, but there is still hope as long as you are alive...seek the truth, it will set you free.

Also the fact that christians are fucking pricks. You treat your twisted religion like some fucking secret club that only a few people can be privy too when your messiah hung out with lepers and prostitutes. Every semblance of the original ideas of your shitty religion have been twisted by greedy Italians and your superiority complex.

Because I believe in God, and God is not in Christianity.

>I encountered a lie once, so therefore everything is a lie now.
your brain needs a reboot.

Because the religion was written by Jews.

There is no creator, you retard.
>seek the truth
I do, it's why I'm not into superstition.

Jesus also told them to repent and "sin no more", hanging around someone doesn't mean you approve of their choices. Also he healed lepers as well, he didn't condone leprosy.

>Greedy italians
pic I posted is Orthodox, not Catholic. There's no ortho flag tho

>creation without a creator
sounds illogical
>causality without an ultimate cause
sounds absurd
>design without a designer
sounds improbable

>i'm not superstitious
yet you believe this all happened by chance/no reason/randomness? You think you were created by chance and blind forces?

Keep seeking. Keep thinking. Don't turn your brain off just yet.

>your brain needs a reboot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TnVHnfw_OH8

Even you cuck, God cannot be tempted by Satan.
Even if JEsus didn't fell for the sin he can't be fucking tempted wth?

Because I am an alcoholic.

I get on just fine without an imaginary friend.

>Jesus is a kike
He was something with light brown hair according to the shroud of Turin and personal records.
>God isn't real
Ignore the whiny fedora
>Christianity isn't white
Catholicism is European Paganism + Gnostic Christian magic

>but if Jesus is God how come he got hurt and crucified?
Because he was also fully human. Hence Satan tested him, but failed.

>Denying Jesus' humanity
that's a heresy.
>denying Jesus' Godhood
also a heresy.

repent.

Fuck Jesus

Same reason I'm not Muslim or Jewish.

Because Jesus isn't going to make my car fly now is he?

Also jesus didn't walk on the fucking moon.

But I am

Because it is mostly incompatible with my beliefs

People don't believe in God because tackling life's big questions: who am I, why are we here, who made reality as it is - are so disruptive to an individual wrapped up in hedonistic selfish pursuits that it's better to ignore them.

Aetheists like to belittle the religious as parochial dummies who believe in "a bearded man in the clouds" / strawman Christian than aknowlege the deep truths of Christian morality and the Abrahamic creation story.

Self dicipline and morality are "binding" to today's society. They don't realize that the prison is really rebellion - hedonism and vice are prisons of the mind and senses. Sinfulness makes a person useless, vile, and animalistic. Morality and self dicipline, humility to the creator - these bring wisdom and freedom.

this is really depressing, because you have no idea what you're saying here. There will come a day, for all of us, that we will stand before the Lord. Whether you believe or not.

The sad thing here is, if you remain this way until your death, this will be brought back to you when you stand before God. You'll be reminded of all of this and you'll beg and plead.

sucks. I don't want you to perish.

found the jew.
jesus is not a jew.

He was a descendant of king David as per the prophecy.

This is true. Worshipping your own semen is fucking gay. A lot of these Natsoc guys appear to be colossal homos.

are you actually retarded

Because I don't want to worship a jew

Most churches refuse to change their "business model" to attract people again and the few that have are more of a social event than actually going to church

You've never read the bible, right?

Because jewish sand spooks don't spook me, nor does peer pressure spookery, the latter of which is going to end up getting all cuckstains eliminated, by me. Keep fucking up, you retarded niggers.

Wow you're really smart and manly.

read the fucking bible you moron, then tell me if you're still a christian

source: excatholic who read the bible

This. I worship my volk and nothing else, and all who dare to get in the way of my volk manifesting their destiny (cuckstains, commies, kikes, niggers et all) need to be eliminated.

Firstly, because I don't believe it's the truth. Secondly, I could be a Christian if Christianity was positive culturally and spiritually, however it is not (I'm talking about Finnish Evangelical-Lutheran Church, which is cancer both spiritually and culturally.)

Because i'm just going to sin. I'd rather not waste god's time.

Mary the virgin gave birth to jesus, jesus was NOT a sinner. All women are sinners meaning if jesus had a umbilical cord he is a sinner by blood. Seeing that jesus rose from the grave after being crucified by the fucking kikes explain to me how its no also possible that he survive in mary unsupported being that he is gods son.
Hes not a jew.

He was a born jew, most likely circumcised, he was educated on the law and therefore called a rabbi. He preached in the Highest Temple in Jerusalem.

Christianity embraces natural gender roles. When he speaks of god as his father and keeping his saying he speaks of keeping the Aryan way of life and civilization to keep society from falling apart. He tells the jews in the bible they don't know his father because he knew he was looking at people not from his genetic family. John the baptist scorns the Pharisees for saying they descend from Abraham and says God could make sons of Abraham rise from the rocks he is speaking of evolution.

The parables don' t make sense to jews like logic makes no sense to sjw but they kept it in and i points at them and they don't know.

When you look at a blonde hair ubermensch you see the Light right in front of you. Don't let them brainwash you into thinking they aren't.

Jesus a rabbi, ive heard it all now.

>All women are sinners meaning if jesus had a umbilical cord he is a sinner by blood

This has to be the most retarded shit I've read in a long time. Again, read the bible, you clown:

Romans 1:1-4
> Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.

And here's one more for the road - Romans 1:16
> For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

i'd rather perish than have to spend an eternity with an innumerable amount of insufferable faggot tavis like yourself OR your kike masters, same for the satanists which your batshit cult spawned, at least the mudslimes have the honesty admit their shit is just a meme political tool for world domination through collectivist oppression, unlike your dumb asses

Because I think people who die stay dead. It's impossible for me to believe in a literal resurrection.