Purple Revolution in the USA

Days after the election, the Clintons met with Soros to discuss new their new plans going forward in a Trump Presidency. As we all know, Soros' goal is to create instability in the Unites States. He's known to finance color revolutions across the globe, such as the recent revolutions of the Arab Spring and Ukraine. This will happen next in the USA. It's the plan. THE PURPLE REVOLUTION. The PR friendly Clinton explanation is that it symbolizes red America uniting with blue America. But we should be aware it's just another color banner operation for Soros.
>Clintons are pictured at her concession speech wearing purple, a color-coded message that this revolution was just beginning.

Enter the #MeToo & Hollywood sexual harassment scandals. For a moment I believed we could push elite pedophilia rings into the mainstream but we didn't quite play our cards right. Instead women's rights groups took control of the narrative when they created #MeToo, taking the intense focus off of Hollywood and placing a broad focus on everyone.
>What the fuck does this have to do with the Purple Revolution?
We should know by now that many women's groups are fronts for Soros style infiltration. Now that they have control of the narrative, Soros is injecting his Purple Revolution into the idea of preventing sexual assault.
>My next post will have an example...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html
youtu.be/iKy4RHgCh4c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680
orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trending on Twitter
Was #SpiritDay and #PurpleThursday. A harmless hash tag. Or is it? Taking a scroll down I see a lot of women's organizations suddenly with purple t-shirts, all coordinated with one another for "Purple Thursday." It's to stand in solidarity with domestic violence survivors, and of course they throw in LGBTQ support for good measure. This can easily sweep the normie-sphere and quickly become an EVERY Thursday is Purple Thursda kind of event. Think about all of those pink "Pussy" hats from the Women's Marches, which was a test run for this sort of thing. Purple and pink go hand in hand. These are signs of a growing color revolution movement.

We all know what Soros is up to. The question is what can we do to stop it?

Using purple and pink for vague "pro-women" and "anti-harassment" causes is to sucker in the vast majority of the population. Of COURSE no one WANTS people sexually assaulted, it's hard to say you're against that, which is why it's being used. It's a stage for more Soros-funded networks to weave their way through the country and psyches of normal Americans. Keep your eye out for any celebrities donning purple, advertisements for marches that are in purple, and movements that are attributed to attaching a philosophy to color.
>One last thing I noticed is that yellow (Gadsden flag) and green, the color of the Kekistan flag, love it or hate it, is the color opposite of purple.

Talk to as many people as possible about this, color revolutions in history, etc. Read up on how NGO's operate and identify your local Soros funded groups. They are everywhere.

Next we can associate the colour purple with things the left hates in order to program them. At the same time we bolster our colors which ranges from red TRUMP hats, green Kekistan flags, yellow Gadsden, The Rebel flag, and of course OLD GLORY

If they can convince millions of people to wear stupid pink vagina cat hats....

Seig Hiel!

it's a Sore Roach revolution

she's fucking crazy

STOP

I DON'T LIKE THAT EFFECT

The me too thing was just butthurt roasties mad they weren't getting the attention so they had to create something on (((social media))) that was about them and not the sex abuse in our entertainment industry.

Purple is the colour of roman emperors

Mourners at Heather Heyer's funeral were asked to wear purple, "her favourite colour".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html

Do they think we're stupid, or are they just shoving it in our faces to rile us up?

Imperial purple is very deep though

It’s almost blue

You *are* stupid. There is no debate about it.

That doesn't really answer the question, 1PBTID

>be Hillary Clinton wanting to win
>select Tim Kaine as VP

Kek

It's pre-programming. Associate leftist causes with purple, get people wearing and buying purple, and soon the resistance becomes purple.

Let's not forget the occult ties with purple
youtu.be/iKy4RHgCh4c

looks Viole(n)t.

Whatever happened to Tim Kaine? I have heard NOTHING about him or from him since the election. Weird.

Here's a ZH article if you want to read more:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

Let us not forget that Soros just gave the Open Society (pro-open borders, pro-globalism, etc.) SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS. This will not end well for us if we let the infiltration continue. Be weary of all NGO groups and activist groups popping up.
>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

This pdf may have some valuable information on how color revolutions are started, and the signs of one. Don't worry, it's in English.
COLOR REVOLUTIONS: THEORY AND PRACTICE
OF MODERN POLITICAL REGIMES DISMANTLING
>nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680

Here's another that short and sweet AND it has flow charts
>orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf

Could I get a quick rundown on "colour revolutions"?

Look at my pic in for historical examples.
The last pdf link in has a very quick summary of how they operate. The other pdf is longer if you want to get comfy and read a bit.

I bet there are lots of pictures of Heather wearing purple when she was alive, what with it being her favourite colour and all. Shame I can't find any. Favourite colour my arse, these people have no shame.

(((Someone))) wants to create instability in a region, so they have it associated with an easily identified color, because the goyim can't handle anything more complex.

Purple is the color of the Cult of Saturn.
youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c

the U.S., purple is the color most often associated with royalty, magic, mystery and piety.[4] When combined with pink, it is associated with eroticism, femininity and seduction.[

For fucks sake purple is my favorate color and now these cunts co-oped it

In Europe and America, purple is the color most associated with vanity, extravagance, and individualism. Among the seven major sins, it represents vanity. It is a color which is used to attract attention

In China, purple represents spiritual awareness, physical and mental healing, strength and abundance. A red purple symbolizes luck and fame. The Chinese word for purple, zi, is connected with the North Star, Polaris, or zi Wei in Chinese.
In Chinese astrology the North Star was the home of the Celestial Emperor, the ruler of the heavens (As noted above, the area around the North Star is called the Purple Forbidden Enclosure in Chinese astronomy.). For that reason the forbidden city in Beijing was also known as the purple forbidden city (zi Jin cheng).

Aaand it's all failing miserably!

The result of an Leftist-Jew victory would be a combination of 1984, then Communism where the Alt-Jew faction own all the property and can institute this same Communism on the rest of the world using America, then eventually the Elite becoming the sole harnessers of the Singularity to become "Gods" and leaving us out of the picture. Pedophilia will be normalized, and not just that; later on, once it's too late to stop them to some degree, Vampirism (the destruction of human beings and children for elite pleasure) will be normalized to the public.

In United States politics, a purple state is a state equally balanced between Republicans (currently symbolized by red, traditionally as blue) and Democrats (currently symbolized as blue, traditionally as red).

could use it saying they will heal the divide between nation to sell to normiess

In Britain a "purple helmet" is a colloquial term for the glans or bell-end

wouldn't it be funny if they tried to cause a revolution to remove trump but it backfires and ends up removing the revolution instigators

LOCK HER UP!
DRAIN THE SWAMP!

It has, It is.
They are uber scared currently. Trump has made a master move on the board by calling out the Uranium One deal, and possible aresstes and prosecutions, and it has frozen the deep state in their tracks.
Why else all this sliding, why else all these shills suddenly back to RREEEEE all of this electronic dyarhea at everyone?

Pic very much related, probably for the truest of times.

Imagine being so retarded and self important you come up with threads like this. You're a joke.

I wish you conspiracy fags would fuck off.

You could always ignore this. Go back to your business.

OH AMYGDALA HAVE MERCY

Why would soros want the us to fall?

Let them try their "Purple Revolution".

Purple is also the color for domestic violence. Can this tie in somehow?

Have a bump OP.

Bump

I IRL support the purple party nonsense
gems and reps should work together

I don't understand this. Apparently existing while not being black is racist?

If you're white, you ain't right.

All blacks are racists. It is the only answer.

This is extremely important. Especially associating ourselves, and white nationalism, with the US flag. That is vital.