Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by burping and farting in public

yes

In the butt because anal doesn't count.

Upside down.

Missionary, obviously.

Lock the doors after morning mass ends. Right there in the middle of the church so god can watch.

Diligently, without even stopping to wipe the sweat from my brow for years and years of orgasms.

Put my penis in her vagina.

By getting her to sign a 15% APR mortgage agreement.

From behind, grabbing onto her arms. Use all her holes and fill them with my semen.

How many siblings will she make for Kodacuck?

Bent over a desk with her hands tied behind her back. Just ramming and ramming and ramming. Ad infinitum.

In her unwashed stinky shitter, I want to mix my cum with her poop.

In the pooper and make her sound like a calliope.

BOOP BOOP BOODY OODA DAH BOOP BAH DOO DAH

But she's married to Jesus.

Well then Jesus is gonna get NTR'd.

>an old widower is plowing a 10/10 underage nun
Truly the real winner of the whole story.

Nuns don't like to fuck

best post right here

Anally to punish her farting anus

God probably doesn't appreciate you talking about a nun like this.

what a lewd slut

id use my weeny

Like father, like son.

underrated post

If God didn't want us to have sex with nuns then why did he make so many so sexy?

I think Nuns were meant to be seen as maidens of fertility and promote breeding.

>why did he make so many so sexy?
I'm assuming you mean in anime, because 3D nuns are mostly old lady closet cases.

From behind in her ass with lots of scatplay.

These days, yes. In the olden days a nunnery was where nobles dumped daughters they didn't want, so odds were they would be quite attractive.

How old is she

I think she was 15 or something.

By turning around and paying attention to the superior girl.

And/or daughters who were doing evil things like pre-marital sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

No thank

Being deflowered before they could be married off, particularly if a child resulted, was a good way to make your family not want you.

Honestly, all the Haganais are attractive yet horrible people, so you're probably better off.

Just fuck her sister instead. A much better choice.

So if they're married to God, does that mean that God has an NTR fetish?

I think it's more a retaliatory cuckold fetish. You fuck one of his wives and he'll just fuck you over and make you his woman in return.

It saddens me that everytime something from haganai is posted, I'm reminded the novel ended like shit.

YUKIMURA 4 EVER

Rika should've won.

quite dank of a reply.

how

>he didn't pick his imouto or the nun imouto
still upset to this day

Same, I'm reminded how translations literally ended because the ending was that bad.

how did it end?

Poorly!

It went something like this:
yukimura breaks up with kodaka after dating a year because he want's to go to a neighbors club reunion after graduation and they all have hot pot

Did Kodaka's dad really end up with Kate?
How did that even happen?

I would bend her over a table and hit her until she yelled daddy and then I would take out my fat, short, sloppy cock and push it into her until I bust

jesus fuck thats dumb

Not as dumb as you saving a thumbnail nerd

Well, it wasn't always "you had sex? YOU'RE DEAD TO ME"; enough of the time the family was still fond enough of the daughter. It's just that they need somewhere acceptable to send her out of sight so society doesn't know she got knocked up out of wedlock.

Don't Kodaka and Sena end up together or something while one of the other girls works as a maid for them?

Ok can I start out by saying this chick is so hawt I wish she was real! I would even shave my neckbeard for her. I digress I would start off by rubbing her pussie with sandpaper to make it bleed then I would fuck her bloody pussie like it was her time of the month!!!

Hanagai started becoming shitty after drama started become a frequent thing.

jesuit style

Haram.

Really makes you think

Christ

So... every anime?

Nichibros managed to go without serious drama

So literally just one?

UNIVERSE

Yeah, pretty much

After marriage, in the missionary position while holding hands and ending with her pregnant with our child. After we finish we'll drift off together thinking of our future together.

H-how lewd!

I would fuck Maria.

are you on drugs?

He's right though, Sena and Kodaka end up going to the same university while all the other girls fuck off to gods knows where, with the exception of Yozora that become the new headmaster of the Kashiwasakis.

Yeah, but the only interested is Sena while Kodaka doesn't give a shit about her anymore AND he faggot still loves the fucking meido even after they broke up.

Damn.

First Oreimo has that rushed end, and then Haganai ended on a whimper.
I should have seen that coming.
I really hate my 2009-2010 self and its stupidly shitty taste on LNs

How did Oreimo had a rushed ending? If you're talking about the pressure he got to not finish the series how he had planned(for obvious reasons), it would be the contrary, that made Fushimi think in a new and subtle way to show it, and he managed to pull it off even with all the obstacles. Is something Haganai author never had the chance to, remember that Haganai author said she had planned to do at least 20 volumes for the series but thanks to Editor-kun everything went to shit, is not comparable.

I Have Choice, OP?

By ignoring her and fucking Yozora instead.

Y-you alright buddy?

Who the fuck is Kate? Isn't that Index?

Sena please

Who?

>>>/reddit/

That breast to torso ratio is completely off.

Before or after marriage?

a mah fart her if she fart me

>headmaster
She's the butler. The butler in that family just happens to have a lot of power.

Also Sena follows Kodaka to university, they don't go together or anything like that.

Is this even English?

The old fashion way. Doing it raw.

Right up the butt

Sodomy is a sin, user-kun.

Marone!

Clothed paizuri in a nun's outfit. I want to stain her dress late 90's Monica Lewinsky style.

>fuck her rough
>screams gods name
god sure has some fetish there.