A REAL FIRST LADY

Queen Nigger 'Bama had 16 servants, like some wanna-be Egyptian queen:
>During then-President Barack Obama's first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.
This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days - Fox News
apple.news/AvjItK4djRD6oMCJrjqb1JA

Why do Blacks love having slaves more than any other race?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-says-it-will-run-out-of-money-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-sept-30/2017/08/21/93d30132-868c-11e7-961d-2f373b3977ee_story.html?utm_term=.2f3fa7e41961
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41005868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf michael why 16 slaves

how many overpaid experts do you think it takes to make that man appear somewhat female?
and they still failed!

My question is, why does the First Lady need 16 servants?
The Obamas literally thought of themselves as Kenyan royalty.
Whenever nigs get into a position of power, they waste money living the life of luxury, with no concern for budgets.

The four people under Melania are paid better on average than under Obama

>each making over $100,000 a year to fetch her a water bottle
ridiculous

WTF I love Michelle now. I would do the same as her if I could.

half of that money was used to flatten hair

I noticed that as well.
The Trumps are obviously much better with efficiency and budgets.
Most politicians just waste money.

Only possible by better budgeting, arguably.
You can't argue with 1.5m being < .5m, and theres nothing wrong with them being well payed, on paper at least.

>Youll never have privacy again, for the rest of your life
>Youll be on a list and watched for the rest of your life

Her PR's in Squat, Deadlift and Bench dwarf yours, soyboy!

Blacks love LARPing as plantation owners. Liberia was built entirely around it.

>black person works less for more money than white person
hmmmmm

Michelle needed a fluffer for his BBC. That alone cost 75k a year

Since she is a worthless whore and so-called “first lady", she doesn't need staff.

She doesn't do anything like the healthy living programs that Michelle Obama did.

Just another useless cunt sucking off the govt teet....

"healthy living programs"

Please leave michael

Didn't Melania already cost millions when she refused to move into the White House cause she was getting BBC in NYC?

>Why do Blacks love having slaves more than any other race?

Is there an employee list? I'd like to wager a guess most of these folks were family members.

No, that's not how...literally anything works. They're not crafting Secret Service agents out of cash, these people already worked for the government. Their pay is the same no matter what building they're guarding. At most you could say security upgrades to Trump Tower cost money, but that would be a one time expense, not annual.

But koko the gorilla needed 16 "folks" to grab her purple coolaid?

Actually Trump bankrupted the budget for the Secret Service. That is how costs work. Republicans are shit with money.

Pretty sure I can argue with that, chum
I thought burger schools sucked, wew

lol you're fucking retarded bro ahahahha

Secret Service says it will run out of money to protect Trump and his family Sept. 30
washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-says-it-will-run-out-of-money-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-sept-30/2017/08/21/93d30132-868c-11e7-961d-2f373b3977ee_story.html?utm_term=.2f3fa7e41961

It's October 20th, leaf

Take your meds, Obamaleaf.

exactly

Trump travel drains Secret Service budget
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41005868

Trump is enriching himself off the presidency. That's what it's all about.

>why hire 4 competent people at 120k each when you could hire 16 at 75k each? you save 45k per employee, which means savings of 4 * 45k = 180k! or is it 16 * 45k, 720k? Not sure about which math is correct, but either way it's a lot of money saved by paying people less.

If the liberal media didn't whip up such a hysteria of hate to the point that it brought an autistic Barron to tears, you wouldn't need that much money spent on the secret service, would you?

>obongo spends $100,000,000 (that's not a typo) on a SINGLE African vacation and the liberal media says nothing.
Yes, he really spent that much of american taxpayer money on his vacation to the homeland.
He upgraded half a dozen shithole hotels to "his standard of living", and included bullet proof glass throughout them to protect his royal family.

this will be every liberal outlet's headline
"Trump's staff costing more!*"

Go away mike! Now. Gigger!

Color me surprised, a nigger nigging on other peoples dime.

1200000-480000=720000 in savings.
go over to the Self Improvement General and realize you need to improve your math skills.

she's a Nubian princess

am i the only one here who's saying that money isnt real. in fact you were sold the Bern Switzerland as collateral for all the money created.
image related

Queen Obama needed servants to tape down her cock

Umm...m'kaaaay.

Both of them look like man, though Michael is the only one actually confirmed to be male.

>Slov
>"real" lady

Obama and his husband were kangz, and wanted everyone to know it

Of course, they have to. The moment they spend a dime the libtards are going to scream 'muh fiscal conservatives'.

- As all real -men with hands and legs, and all real - land in the United States of America...

INTERNAL RE-VENUE SERVICE
venue = contracts

Because the nigger is frivolous and indulgent

I thought Trump was gonna create jobs, not cut them. What gives?

>"This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current Administration's protection requirements alone, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo,"

Can I have a reputable source on that? Would make for good fodder.

The better question is why does the first lady need full time assistants at all? Why does Melania do that warrants a full time staff of four?

The First Lady actually sits on the board of several large philanthropical programs & organizations, like the Women's Breast Cancer Association of America, started by ex-First Lady (I can't remember which one, Kennedy, Reagan or one of those old bitches).
The point is they do actually work.

I don't think philanthropical is a word.
Sorry.

umm, sweetie, melania just stole 800k in income from 12 people.

>Fox news picking such a bad picture of Michael i actually am starting to question if they are a tranny

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It's called purple drank you racist fuck.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

>implying manchele is a lady

ie, only in the last couple administrations did the president become a geopolitical cheerleader traveling the world every week, and not a domestic leader first

>$1.24 million combined
>slaves

it's like you don't even hear yourself, but like listening to your own voice

how much is obama leaf going to sperg out when obama goes to jail?

this

So basically what you're telling me is this russian bitch cost 15 people they jobs?

so what point you trying to make OP?

those people are fired automatically when a new president comes in.

>they jobs?
>they
Nigger speak triggers me.

Government jobs cutting Faggot? Stop skipping grades.
Govt big, = more taxes!? Ring a bell?

>ywn make $100,000 a year hanging out with this

Fucking idiot. EVERY government body runs out of money on Sept 30.

IT IS THE END OF THE FISCAL YEAR FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

The next year's budget comes in on Oct 1.

Fucking idiot.