imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 20
>SAA captured the key hilltop of Tel Deker to the northeast of Al-Qaryatayn currently enduring ISIS counter-attack spearheaded by car bombs
>Reports saying SAA have reached the Al-Omar Oil Field complex in eastern DeZ
>Russian choppers visit both Turkish?Kurdish forces in N. Sy today making series of stops in Aleppo province
>UN; Campaign to capture Raqqa resulted in some 80 percent of the city now becoming “uninhabitable.”
>Rebel forces in Daraa have managed to foil a major counter-offensive that was launched against them by the IS-linked Saifullah al-Maslul Army
>Iraqi pro-government forces commence operation to destroy IS caliphate in Iraq
>Iraqi troops launch attack on the Peshmerga positions near the city of Altun Kubri scoring an advance after cutting the road from the provincial capital
>General Issam laid to rest today in Sweida
>Ru MoD; US State Dept has admitted that Al Nusra Front “not only has, but uses chemical weapons against civilians.”

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/g0dRp
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/921365974586183680
pastebin.com/W9FUL2uc
youtube.com/watch?v=X-lYSjh0MJc
riafan.ru/988205-siriya-predlozhila-rzhd-vosstanovit-zheleznuyu-dorogu-do-palmiry-pochemu-eto-kraine-vazhno-dlya-ekonomiki-strany
archive.is/MaHT6
**.com/igil_inform?w=wall-79076904_391754
twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia
twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia/status/921312068724289539
twitter.com/Mamshae
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058392067-syria-russia-chemical-weapons/
sana.sy/ru/?p=122900
sana.sy/en/?p=116127
m.XX.com/story.php?story_fbid=722076074652611&id=212065202320370
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uly4Z-4mpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muslim intellectuals

Few fresh mapz
imgur.com/a/g0dRp

PREVIOUS

>Kurdish man feeling betrayed ,protesting outside US consulate "we want America and Israel to come. They promised us..but the are liars."

twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/921365974586183680

What did he mean?

Wagner's is fighting in Aleppo now
pastebin.com/W9FUL2uc

>kike misses first post
off to a good start

>inb4 why is it homosex collored
i dont know, i find it to be reminescent, wouldnt look any better in other collors, and thi sone is easy on the eyes
common r8

Why is peshmerga so stronk??

Checked
Thought we had a deal, you were supposed to get first post.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-lYSjh0MJc
Based kuwait

ITS JUST NOT FAIR BROS

Visuals please

Someone should tell it to Mother Theresa&CO tbqh

Provide visuals

>Inb4 2014 photo
>"Look guys Shi'ites BTFO!"

Syria wants RF to rebuild train line to Palmyra:
>riafan.ru/988205-siriya-predlozhila-rzhd-vosstanovit-zheleznuyu-dorogu-do-palmiry-pochemu-eto-kraine-vazhno-dlya-ekonomiki-strany

Noise

Looking for how many kurds there are in italy I've also found that there are 300 kurds in malta and the links goes to a kurdish protest in valletta article from times of malta.
I feel memed.

PROOFS

And he left !
Kikes btfo

Do you got the Russian embassy in london tweet with the shopped theresa-samantha pic?
Can't find it anywhere

Learn to google.
archive.is/MaHT6

Batteries too low.

June 3, 2017. The United States informs Turkey of the launch of Operation Rakka. At the same time the American side informs the Turkish side that contacts with the Kurds (YPG and PYD) are not "long-lasting and only temporary tactical cooperation". Washington assured Ankara that the SDF weapons would not fall into the hands of RPK.

22th June. The US Secretary of Defense sent a letter to his Turkish partner, in which he promised to disarm the Kurds after winning over. After liberation, Rakka was to be under the Arab administration. The Americans promised Turkey that in the SDF Kurds no more than 20%

>**.com/igil_inform?w=wall-79076904_391754

I've lost all my files not long after Aleppo and just stealing old content from other anons, sorry

kek

Sorry I missed your update m8, just saw it in the last thread.

Think it was this account tho, feel free to lurk
twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia

man the 'lebbo unsc sessions were the comfiest of times
I wonder were the based hue who wrote all those tl;dr in real time went

Nothing too important, no problem lad
Not Found (yet?)

>Israel's Golan Heights clay still shares a border with fucking ISIS
the merchant is slacking off. Don't they have a shitload of weapons?

finally the Assad Wave edition ^^

hope I didn't miss the PKK one

Russian MoD: US finally admits #JaN & its affiliate Hayat Tahrir al-Sham grouping used chemical weapons in #Syria
>twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia/status/921312068724289539
They did fucking what

it is straight from twitter.com/Mamshae
>Staffer of President @Masoud_Barzani
I trust him, kurds are trushworthy

Ayy yeah, it was so nice to know who is going to be a fagget, who will be reasonable. I remember Bolivia was such a suprise to me, guy went like a machine gun.

I remember happening fags saying peshmerga will fuck pmu up and shit
Then pic related

In for engineer doggos.

He unironically thought Israel cared for him, instead of realizing kurds were played by the jews to destabilize the region.

Theyre drunk again

>US-backed militia says Raqqa to be part of ‘federal Syria’

Raqqa will be part of a decentralized federal Syria after the city has been freed from Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), the US-backed militias that captured it said on Friday. The Kurdish-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said the people of the majority Arab city and surrounding province would decide their own future “within the framework of a decentralized, federal, democratic Syria,” Reuters reports. In a declaration announcing Raqqa’s liberation after four months of battles, the SDF pledged “to protect the frontiers of the province against all external threats,” and to hand control to a civil council.

He shall serve you right because you trusted him
Or the opposite u know

Judge by yourself

According to Russia's Defense Ministry, the US State Department has finally admitted that the infamous Al Nusra Front, which controls Syria's Idlib Governorate through the umbrella terrorist group HTS and is still thought to be a front for al-Qaeda, "not only has, but uses chemical weapons against civilians."

"The Hayat Tahrir al-Sham terrorist group (HTS), linked to Jabhat al-Nusra, which uses 'small and heavy arms, improvised explosive devices, and chemical weapons', operates in that province [Idlib]. This is the first official recognition by the [US] State Department not simply of the presence, but, I emphasize, the use of chemical weapons by Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in that part of Syria to commit terrorist attacks, about which we repeatedly warned," Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Konashenkov said.

Igor Konashenkov also recalled that in Idlib province, "only one case of the use of chemical weapons is known — in Khan-Sheikhun."

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058392067-syria-russia-chemical-weapons/

They wasn't Islamic State when funded by Israel yet. They've joined the Dawlat some time later, Israel ended the cooperation and CJTFOIR wiped out the 6 commanders just a day later.

so apology and compensation from US when?

Goes here

Chinks went hard as fuck with their "three musketeers of death", apparently the live translation didnt do them justice

Checked

Moderate beheaders like AaS and TFSA must put a stop to the tyrannical extremist ideology of HTS!

Summary of International Parliamentary Union work between RF and SAR

sana.sy/ru/?p=122900
sana.sy/en/?p=116127

Yeah, I imagine it's not easy to translate Asian languages into the common ones.

I'm exhausted tbqh, will lurk some more later

>5 likes from bots
>people don't buy it anymore

Oy vey news

>Boycott Israel & you won’t get aid donations,
Hurricane Harvey victims told

Residents in a Houston suburb will not receive funds donated for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts if they support boycotting Israel, according to a funding application form issued in the wake of the devastating storm.
The city of Dickinson, Texas, told individuals and businesses on Monday that they are now accepting applications for “grants from the fund generously donated to the Dickinson Harvey Relief Fund” for storm damage repair.

In order to apply for the grant, however, applicants must agree to a number of clauses, one of which is asserting that they do not boycott Israel.

“By executing this Agreement below, the Applicant verifies that the Applicant: (1) does not boycott Israel; and (2) will not boycott Israel during the term of this Agreement,” read the application form.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) criticized the city’s condition as a violation of free speech rights.

“Dickinson’s requirement is an egregious violation of the First Amendment, reminiscent of McCarthy-era loyalty oaths requiring Americans to disavow membership in the Communist party and other forms of ‘subversive’ activity,” said ACLU of Texas Legal Director Andre Segura.

The clause likely stems from a Texas law passed in May that requires all state contractors to certify that they are not participating in boycotts of Israel.

“As Israel’s No. 1 trading partner in the United States, Texas is proud to reaffirm its support for the people of Israel and we will continue to build on our historic partnership... Anti-Israel policies are anti-Texas policies, and we will not tolerate such actions against an important ally," said Governor Greg Abbott at the signing ceremony.

You HAVE to see this vid

m.XX.com/story.php?story_fbid=722076074652611&id=212065202320370

XX= facebook

>kids: take us for a ride
>zahreddine: hold on my dear

>tfw there no side-by-side pictures of the Tiger and the Druze

Only my imagination will be allowed to suffice. I'm beginning to reminisce on the liberation of Aleppo. It was such a glorious operation. Both the Tiger and Druze were in Joint operation to surround the city and begin a siege campaign. The Tiger fought in the North and the Druze in the south. So glorious... there will never be a tag team like that in Syria ever again.

I don't want more feels.

(((USA)))

Guaranteed feels..

Washington has blocked the appointment of former Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad to lead the UN’s political mission in Libya, while accusing the world body of being “unfairly biased” in favor of the Palestinian Authority.
US Ambassador Nikki Haley said that the Trump administration “was disappointed” by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres’ intention to appoint Salam Fayyad as the UN’s next special representative to Libya, which was announced in a letter to the Security Council.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uly4Z-4mpc
NEW SOUTH FRONT

lmao i love that the US is saying the UN is being unfair to them

Daily reminder that Ali Ibn Abu Talib is GOD Android Alevistan will be free from the filthy sunni Turks in the near future

>you will never go joy riding with General Issam Zahreddine

Why live?

can someone point a list of Israeli products for me to boycott?

YA HUSSEIN
YA ALI

>tfw there no side-by-side pictures of the Tiger and the Druze
Why must we live in the worst time line

Also fuck autocorrect tbqh fucking kike invention

Nikki Haley should be raped by a butcher knife. Kike whore.

>be cucksadist
>live in a cuckshed
typical

Kek, now the US is the ones who are "deebly goncerned"

shit, forgot to take off meme flag

cucknadian is a ph*neposter, who'd have guessed

I don't want to feel anymore

also
do you guys think the US is still helping the kurds underhandly until the 2018 Iraqi elections
since in 2018 it will be between the Pro Iran Prime Minster and the Pro US President
and depending on who wins the support for kurds will shift

How are the Kurds getting btfo so badly right now?

(((USA))

>do you guys think the US is still helping the kurds underhandly

sure

but im 2 high to explain this shit atm

there's still his son.

Children returning from war zones controlled by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria and Iraq could grow up to be a new generation of jihadists, the chief of German intelligence has warned.
Some 950 people from Germany have left to join IS, 150 of whom have died, according to the Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV). However, as the militants rapidly lose ground across the Middle East, women and children – who make up around 25 percent of this group – are expected to flee, creating a new security risk, the BfV chief said on Wednesday.
“We see the danger of children who socialized with and were indoctrinated by jihadists returning to Germany from the war zones,” said Hans-Georg Maassen. “This could allow a new generation of jihadists to be raised here.”

Despite this, Maassen said there was a lack of a clear, unified strategy between security services, family courts and child protection agencies. The BfV chief added that members of the public need to "take a very serious look" at the threat, and call their hotline if they see anything suspicious. The BfV is also reaching out to refugees, from whom the agency has received hundreds of tip-offs.

In June, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann called for increased powers for intelligence agencies to fight terrorism, including placing minors and children linked to Islamists under surveillance nationwide.

“In Bavaria, we have abolished the age limit for surveillance,” he said. “Normally, the domestic intelligence agency in Bavaria would not place children under surveillance. But if there is concrete evidence that a 12-year old is with an Islamist group, we have to be able to monitor them, too.”

“I would strongly urge that the age limit for surveillance [carried out by the BfV] be lowered throughout Germany.”
The age of criminal responsibility in Germany is 14. Those under the age of 21 may face shorter and milder sentences for their crimes.

>
In Iraq yah but not in Syria

maybe the iraqi offensive came too eraly ?

maybe they want to show the world how "peacefully" they are and only throw real amounts of manpower into battles after the US interverned

im pretty sure the peshmerga could do far better...

Don't really know.
But i am deeply concerned about the relationship between kurds and usa.
Sooner or later the us will fuck up big time.
Left with pro iran gov in iraq and pissed of kurds planting ied's in us city's.

Which will be blamed on iran or any other me country to farther destabilize me.

"tactical retreat", yea sure

Now THERE'S a crazy thing to say.

KABUL (Reuters) - Suicide bombers attacked two mosques in Afghanistan on Friday, killing at least 72 people including children, officials and witnesses said.

One bomber walked into a Shi‘ite Muslim mosque in the capital Kabul as people were praying on Friday night and detonated an explosive, one of the worshippers there, Mahmood Shah Husaini, said.

At least 39 people died in the blast at the Imam Zaman mosque in the city’s western Dasht-e-Barchi district, interior ministry spokesman Najib Danish said.

No group claimed responsibility. But Shi‘ite Muslims have suffered a series of attacks in Afghanistan in recent months, many of them claimed by the Sunni Muslim militants of Islamic State.

Separately, a suicide bombing killed at least 33 people at a mosque in central Ghor province, a police spokesman said.

The attack appeared to target a local leader from the Jamiat political party, according to a statement from Balkh provincial governor Atta Mohammad Noor, a leading figure in Jamiat.

Again, no one immediately claimed responsibility.

maybe it's to much flat terrain there?

They mostly seem to be retreating. Not a lot of people have died and there isn't a lot of actual combat relative to the size of the operational area.

as tactical as the retreat from Donetsk was orderly

>kurds planting ied's in us city's.
lol no

on the Road to Erbil.

Hoy shitttttttttttttt

Abu Azrael BTFO

A week after U.S. President Donald Trump delivered a blistering speech about Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, the most powerful military and economic force in the Islamic Republic has shown it has no intention of curbing its activities in the Middle East.

In defiance of other world powers, Trump chose in a speech last Friday not to certify that Tehran is complying with a pact to curb Iran’s nuclear work and singled out the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), accusing Tehran of destabilizing the region.

A senior IRGC commander said after the speech Trump was “acting crazy” and was following U.S. strategy of increasing “the shadow of war in the region”.

Iran’s Shi‘ite militia proxies have made formidable military gains in recent months in Syria as well as Iraq, stretching from northern Iraq to a string of smaller cities and this week, after the Trump speech, re-captured the oil-rich city of Kirkuk.

“In the short-run clearly Trump has increased the power and aggressiveness of the IRGC,” said Abbas Milani, the director of the Iranian Studies program at Stanford University.

>land of the free

> planting ied's in us city's.
Wew
even the most inbred kurd isnt that stupid
that bring a whole new invasion of burgers into that fucking hornets nest

“The IRGC can’t back down from a street fight. Their domestic and regional prestige is predicated on the fact that they fight a good fight and they don’t back down.”

The day after Trump spoke, the head of the Guards’ al Quds overseas operations, Major General Qassem Soleimani, traveled to Iraq’s Kurdistan region. He held talks about the escalating crisis between Kurdish authorities and the Iraqi government after a Kurdish independence referendum.

The niece of the late Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani, Alaa Talabani, told the al Hadath TV channel that Soleimani met with members of her family on Saturday. He had come to pay respects to Jalal, a former Iraqi president and founder of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) party who died this month.

Other Iraqi and Kurdish officials told Reuters Soleimani held meetings with Kurdish leaders to persuade them to retreat from Kirkuk ahead of the Iraqi army push into the city.

“I don’t deny that Mr. Qassem Soleimani gave us the advice to find a solution to Kirkuk,” she said. “He said Kirkuk should return to the (Iraqi) law and constitution and to have an agreement about Kirkuk and give up the intransigence about the referendum which was a decision not thought out.”

Not now but wait 20 years.

I'm going to dump all of my Major General Zahreddine pictures, From young to old.

>Washington Bureau Chief for Rudaw: If Erdogan was serious about solving Kurd issue, best outcome is an independent Kurdistan in confederal arrangement with Turkey. Confederalism w/ oil-rich Kurdistan would help Erdogan achieve his vision of transforming Turkey into regional superpower.
hmm!

How the fuck can you call out a single individual as someone who is boycotting Israel??
Do they to buy a monthly quota of Israeli products??