Anime characters that are literally you

anime characters that are literally you

Seriously, lads, how could Saitama ever possibly hope to beat King? I just don't see how he can.

OPMfags BTFO

>literally

A-am I 2d now?

please no bully

Are you godly lucky and became successful because of someone else's efforts?

You have no nose?

There's a line for the nose ridge under the middle two bits of hair

He probably is, that credit stealing hog

For me it's Katou - Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Can the strongest man of earth beat the greatest psychic of the century?

Censor this.

You're the creepiest poster in this thread.

this guy

For me it's Ii-chan: Unreliable, ambiguous, and a wicked sense of apathy

Minami Kana

I need to know more about this picture

Being old sucks.

Thanks.

You wish

Sauce?

an hero

Agreed

wat u look like on a bad 1 senpai?

no its a little girl

For me? it’s Subaru. intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I never actually realized this was a meme until now.

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

It's a pretty old one, to boot.

Not gonna lie

it was

Arin?

Literally me.

In almost every way

Oh, you want to know who's me? Who's *just* *like* *me*?

Allow me to introduce you to Shiba Tatsuya, the deustagonist of noted Japanese literary work 'The Irregular in Magic High School'. For those who don't know about Tatsuya, allow me to enlighten you (spoilers ahead):

>He's the real heir to one of the most secretly powerful families in Japan. But he changes his name to blend with the common folk just so he can keep it real.
>He's a weed who mows down blooms just because he doesn't like the cut of their jib.
>He's a master inventor/physicist/engineer, but chooses to publish anonymously because the Nobel Prize would bore him.
>He can wipe out the entire countries with minor preparation but is still respectful of his superior officers.
>When a woman dances with him, her life is complete and if there's a second dance, she's likely to end up pregnant with triplets by the end of the song -- siblings are not exempt.
>He can directly convert matter to energy and fuck you the mc^2 up.
>He knows more ninjitsu than every Kishimoto character combined.
>If he could cry, his tears would be 1959 Dom Pérignon Rosé.

Okay, got all of that? Do you get my drift? Are you sure? If so, look behind Tatsuya's left arm. See that guy shamelessly browsing the fashion mags in a sad attempt to get it together?

That's me.

Guess my 3 biggest personality

Probably Char, not even baiting, I'm rich, people look up to me, but in reality I'll actually pay to anyone who can kill me, people never learn. And you people will just prove me right.

Where is his bellybutton?.

HE HAS NO NIPPLES

I want to but I also want to see how One Piece ends.

>Sup Forums crossboarder
>underage
>homosexual

take a shower

>projecting

are these threads ironic?

i love this meme so much

>nice and kind
>enjoys helping people
>interested in fashion, slutty sister stealing my clothes
>loves cooking and baking (even for my daddy)
>strong parental instincts, wants to have a lots of kids and loving family
>I'm a guy though

L O N D O -
O
N
D
O
-
>I'm a guy though
Fuck. Nevermind.

>nevermind
wow what a fag

Would Kaiji be considered a robot?

Tomoko Kuroki, in almost every way. It fucking sucks. I'm poor, though, so it sucks even more that I can't support my hobby like she does.

You guys are gaaaaaaaaay as shit. Stfu

I wanna fug you

it doesn't

Sunohara, Furuichi, Nisekoi's Shoe, the list goes on

>look big and imposing
>no one ever wants to fuck with you
>which is good, because you've never been in a proper fight in your life
>huge nerd behind closed doors

yeah I think King is literally me too

same user, im practically king in nearly every way. I just need the scar.

Hey stop posting my pics on line. Those are meant to stay private dammit!

There's nothing funny.

You think pretty fuckin' highly of yourself user

F

I get hella pussy

He's a gullible white knight who gets cucked by a wealthy faggot kid, and he never realizes his dreams.

Just like me

For me it's Kaiki: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's Ein: Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Replace high school graduate girl with early-20s college graduate and EagleJump with Bandai Namco
Also replace 'having a job' with 'waiting for them for weeks while they make their final decisions in their recruitment with a tiny TINY smidgen of chance to go through which I'm desperately clinging onto although my ego tells me I'm pretty sure I'm top tier in their pool of choices'

What school did you graduate from? I'm currently mid-college with the same goal. Also, good luck.

But are you Depp, Jack or the bath house owner?