Love live

What a bunch of fucking babies. Why am I watching this again? Surely Yohane can't be the only reason.

Cunts and drama queens: the anime

It wasn't like this when it started though. Now I'm finally starting to remember how garbage the original was. It was like this episode only for most of the show.

Friendly reminder to DON'T bully and sexualize Riko-chan!
She's innocent!

Yoshitko and Fatamaru are the worst aquors.

>our life as school idoru begins here and now, let's start over our love raibu no monogatari from zero!

>Click and drag for results

Did you get your favorite raibu Sup Forums?

Bible Black doujin when?

Why is Yohane a loli all of a sudden?

because miracle

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

Ah, she's the theaterfag.

After episode 8 the Kanan hate is legitimate now. Fuck this cunt I hope a shark eats her and her crippled dad

Calling it now, they got 0 points just so they had an excuse to insert Step Zero to One at some point.

I won't have trouble deciding which raibu to fap to anymore!

I want to marry this fucking cunt.

You all hate Kanan now but believe me, she is the absolute most important character plot-wise. I've been saying this since Aqours came out and it was revealed the plot was similar to μ's and Chika was a μ's fangirl. There will be an identity crisis arc at some point. Kanan is shaping up to be the one who hits the girls hard with a reality check and makes them snap out of their μ's-emulating stupor.

Kanan's conflict and the message she conveys ticks off a lot of people because they don't want to think too much about how Aqours is copying and referencing μ's so much. She's currently the only one who knows what's up. That's why people reject her so much. She's the only one, both in the anime and in the meta-narrative that is attempting to push forward while everyone wants her to return to the point in which she failed.

I'm confident her episode and her joining Aqours will be the most emotional point in the whole anime, possible the highest point of the first season (let's face it, this is going to have at least two), comparable only to Eri's episode.

It's still possible that Kanan's plot won't play out like this, but I'm definitely confident there will be an identity crisis in the future. And Kanan has positioned herself to be its harbinger.

I got Nico like always.

>I'm so cool

Yoshiko is so cute

Yoshiko is so shit.

Because she's a good child.

fuck you, i got rin

trade you?

She's the coolest

More shitty DORAMA I'm assuming? When will the nips learn to stop forcing this into everything?

I want to see threesome doujins with Mari, Kanan, and Dia

C U T E

It can't all be rainbows and sunshine. The harsh realness of what Aqours is going through and the popularity of Love Live really shows the legacy of μ's. Kanan's still coming to terms with things when she couldn't perform two years on and shows her weakness and depending on how it goes on, her strength, cause hey at least she isn't a hikikomori. Come to think of it, is there a hikikomori idol? Regardless, I think its better than what happened with honoka and kotori.

Kanan a shit. Hope she dies.

>that zura
lol. Also, do they really chant peoples first syllable? Ri Ri?

Who will win the Chikabowl?

The Kanan hate trolls make me fucking angry.

She's protecting the girls, she doesn't want them to suffer and break apart like the 3rd years did. We know this isn't going to be the case since they're the show's protagonists, but look at it from Kanan's perspective: even classifying into LoveLive is a crazy PIPE DREAM!

Some random black guy in about 10 years

You.

Hanamaru is fat.

>Nozomi
Fuck I don't want this fat lard.

RIRI-CHAN IS CUTEEEEEEEEE

She can't keep getting away with being so cute

Is getting 0 votes forced drama?

Mari deserves Dia

A BEST

On that day, Aqours received a grim reminder.

Why is Riko wearing the wrong uniform?

No, they were probably the worst act by far.

At this point, with 7,000+ teams competing, every other group with it's shit in order has 80% of their club entirely behind the scenes, doing costumes, writing songs, working on choreography, PR. The actual idols only have to follow directions.

Aquors is a dinky little 6 member club where everyone is pulling double roles, at least.

Holy shit nigger that's too cute.

I think thats the first PV where it was established she was from Tokyo and transferring schools but her school wasn't disclosed so I guess they revealed it there.

>literally FROM ZERO episode
>copying Re Zero this hard

Actual school idols is probably no fun when it gets taken that seriously in-universe.

I'm glad the dogposting got killed. It kinda soured my view on her but now I see that she's a really good and cute girl.

Kanan is a meanie

It's fine our girls going to win through plot armor in the end

CAPTAIN

This ep was the peak of Kanan's meanness. It definitely went on too far and I'm not defending it, but let's look forward to her redemption

>What a bunch of fucking babies. Why am I watching this again? Surely Yohane can't be the only reason.

>never faced failure even after putting in the effort

Depends on how the voting system works exactly, but it's definitely plausible that a completely unknown startup group, where most members literally started singing a few weeks ago, doesn't get a single vote.

It doesn't mean every single person thinks they're the worst group, it just means no person thinks they're the best group, which is a pretty significant hurdle to overcome as a new group.

It makes me sad that they made Yoshiko's hair shorter

I'M GLAD YOU GUYS SEE THE LIGHT!

I can actually see this, and I'm waiting for the episode when she opens back up to Mari and their friendship is restored too.

This.

Muse had nothing but the girls.

Does Kana hate their school idol group because she's secretly part of Saint Snow?

I thought she was gonna washi washi

>a social link with a dog

Muse won when there were 700 school idol groups, not 7,000.

Given that Love Live has so many competitors now, I'm wondering if the real twist is that they decide not to compete in the future upon the basis of not wanting to emulate μ's, and grow into their own identity, reasoning that the desire to shine (to take a Line from Chika) is most important. That, or they join at the absolute last second after discovering their fame grew by leaps and bounds after ignoring their rating for so long then checking one day on a whin, proceeding to cream Saint Snow at the Final performance.

(Yes, I know this is a dumb theory, but at this point, anything is on the table.)

The Aqours that rises from this will be an even better and brighter Aqours. They had to get brought back down to earth so that when they succeed it will feel even better.

I'm still hoping for an asspull divergence from Muse-era LL. Yohane discovers the bible black, and then everything changes

And all those 7,000 groups admire Muse and A-Rise.

>weather metaphors

>honoka is somewhere yelling at the sky again

This is still the only pairing I like.

There are how many PVs like this?

There are probably hundreds of groups at this point in Sunshine that are objectively better than both Muse and A-rise. That's the nature of progress.

>Who's that strange lady screaming at the clouds, mommy? She looks like the leader of that former idol unit.
>She's no one, don't look at her baby girl, I don't want you influenced... by... OH GOD NO!
>-eating insane amounts of bread and talking about self in third person-

This would be my favorite pairing in a vacuum but I'm happier if I go with the flow of the show and a Riko is fine too.

Man I would like Chika so much better if she wasn't so ugly and attention whore-y all the time.

are you lost?

It doesn't work like this. Art is not sports.

do you hate her that much?

Saint Snow got their song trending on twitter.

What the fuck has Aqours accomplished?

Come on man, I am Kananfag but it is fun to hate and shitpost on her. In all seriousness, the ones who legitimately hates Kanan after this episode are sheltered snowflakes and did not experienced the harsh failures in life.

They are so fucking beautiful. We're 8 eps in and I still get stunned

Pop isn't art, it's business baby, business.

Who's the cool girl of the group with the most girl fans?

Not hate, more dislike. She has grown on me more over the course of the anime.

From what we've seen, You-chan. I heard Dia is pretty popular from non-anime material.

pft who needs the 3rd years' consolation after getting BTFO when You-chan's usual way of boosting confidence plus a little Dia-sama

Kanan's a fuckin meanie tho for giving that cold shoulder. I think her agreement with Dia was just to tell the current idorus the past so that they could rethink their actions.

Yeah, but can any of your µ's even do this? Didn't think so.

that's impressive.

>You-chan's usual way of boosting confidence

Put these balls in ur mouth right now, yeah thats right

To be fair it actually was good

A--RISE dog and saint snow

Can she do the Nico Nico nii properly?