People obsessed with "white identity" are just insecure about their accomplishments...

People obsessed with "white identity" are just insecure about their accomplishments, so they latch onto the accomplishments of others.

I am pretty proud of my hentai collection so you're incorrect there

white pride is as stupid as millionaire and billionaire pride. It's already the race that controls all the jobs and money in Western countries but some cucks feel they are being treated unfairly. Oy vey we billionaires feel we are under attack by leftists and the media who think we should pay more tax

An atrocious leafpost

I couldn't care less about accomplishments and I certainly don't latch onto to those that I had no part in. Blacks and Hispanics are a drain on society. Not because of their accomplishments, or lack thereof, but because they're violent criminals that live rent-free at the expense of the white working-class man.

would you rather be a NEET in a successful society or one where the infrastructure crumbles and the welfare state grows until it collapses the system?

t. stormcuck

Bump

Not insecure enough to spend time on photoshopping my public enemy no. 1 into a less respectable form.

Kay

>insecure about their accomplishments, so they latch onto the accomplishments of others.
muh moonlanding...
isn't that what almost everybody does? What's even your point, nigger?

maybe . maybe not.
it's still the truth and thank god for me have access to it - mofo!

Keep stackin them bricks, Kang.

do the shitposters of 4skin leave you with the impression that they're overly attached to anything other than shitposting? keep making erroneous assertions, i'll wait in thread.
be a jewel and post a timestamped sharpie in yer pooper in thread while i wait

Nice Talmudic reasoning you got there

This is a terrible argument. Especially considering leftists use fags,niggers and other minorities as some kind of virtue sword they can use to cut down the rest. Also considering how most are either women or useless beta faggots.

Say what you want about us but at the end of the day we have good looking bodies and we have jobs,not to mention we're having families and passing on our genes.
What will you leave to this user?
How useful are you to your tribe?

this

as a NEET i am savagely opposed to all niggers as they are stealing my rightful white gibs

You mean like niggers?

No, they recognize a superior culture when they see one.

Fuck. I meant what will you leave to this world,user?

People obsessed with 'insert libtad identity politics cause here' are obsessed with their own failure. Usually this ends in excuses and hatred of successful white males.

I despise white nationalists. Really other side of the SJW coin, but same identitarian shit.

But every other race is obsessed with their identity.

JEW SLIDE THREAD.

EVERY SLIDE THREAD YOU SEE, HATE THE JEW AND ITS NIGGER PETS