Central Libertarianism

Central Libertarianism.

Find a flaw.

u gay af bitch

Damn you showed him

That's not a flaw with the system you fuck.

How does that work?
What does it entail?

why the fuck was my name set to king

your race is being blatantly exterminated not by NAP violation but through social-political trend, what do?

Promote racial awareness and cultivate a culture of strong intra-racial bonds.

freedom, without some dumb catch like "freedom, for your money (companys can charge more for less in right wing libertarianism)" or "excessive freedom (62 genders bullshit is legalised in left libertarianism)"

There's literally only right-libertarianism. All left libertarianism divergences from right libertarianism require authoritarian enforcement, so the political map should be a triangle with purple on the bottom.

check out what left libertarianism entails

oh, you mean get labelled as white supremacist by even the moderates for promoting your own existance? good luck

you're wellcum

how the fuck is that white supremacy in any fucking way.
at all.
"be nice to all races and dont defend racial purity"
'DATS WHITE SAPREMICY'
do you know what white supremacy even fucking IS?

Capitalism is also forceful and libertarianism is a meme

oh hey i got trips nice

I couldn't agree more, but try making that argument to a libtard

tru

im a libertarian myself, kinda playing devils advocate but not really. cause simply "dont mess with others" has limits, especially when antifa and self hating whites exist. That being said, centrist libertarian is probably the best ideology, but it still runs into major obstacles

cool and good
my kinda dude indeed

The bottom-left quadrant still exists, we just need to stop calling it "libertarian" when its member ideologies don't advocate for true liberty.

subverted after jews colonize the gatekeeper positions in your society and only allow coethnics into positions of power

Libertarianism and liberalism are the same thing.

that is true.

lmao try again

Its probably reffering more to liberal democracy and not classical-liberalism

don't think you're right there buddy

The whole graph is a flaw.

There's no way in hell the "Libertarian" side should have as much of an X axis as the Authoritarian side because that's fucking contradictory. You can reasonably say that at the very bottom of the Libertarian side there's anarchy. There is no left and right wing anarchy there is only anarchy. You can't just say "individual freedoms are the absolute most important thing but also we need these regulations", that would mean you are redefining freedom to not include those specific regulations you want which is retarded.

By rights the lower half of the the graph should be a semicircle, not a rectangle. Arguably a triangle but I think semicircle works better.

There's your fucking flaw, you and your chart are retarded.