I am half way through the first episode

I am half way through the first episode.
It looks some generic stuck in another universe themed anime
Does it get any better?

Ask your mom.

Yes, it's one of the best, if not the best anime of all time.

Do people actually pause half any through episodes to ask Sup Forums if they should continue or is it a meme?

This is a bit much, but yes user it's worth your time.

Wow, you watched half of one episode? That's so impressive. You should just stop there because you're so amazing to half devoted so much time to this Chinese cartoon.

It's isekai garbage and all the hype surrounding it is a meme

No. This is baiting.

What it does at the very least is illustrate just how horrible SAO is in comparison. So in other words, binge it.

I pause it every minute because of subaru induced cringe.

Thank. I closed the media player. Hyped animes are sure pure cancers

I didn't like the first ep but as the show went on I quite liked it, I don't regret watching it all. It's still overrated

Pretty sure most people on Sup Forums claiming it's AOTS or better are just false flagging. It's a pretty good show but nothing that amazing.

animation / character design is very competent but really fucking generic. The time leap mechanism fails for me because they don't develop any of the characters or establish their relationships to each other before subaru starts jumpin around. It doesn't seem like anything is being disrupted, since I don't care about any of the characters yet. massively overhyped.

The whole point of it is to repeat it to get a better result. The one who summoned him won't let him die.

Name an anime better than Re:zero this season.

Bananya

I meant AOTY. I do consider Re: Zero the best currently airing show.

Okay yes. This is the correct answer.

Maybe you should *gasp* keep watching and decide for yourself instead of asking us to give our own biased opinions! Inb4 some smarmy reply about how you don't want to waste time as if your time is more valuable than everyone else's you spoiled entitled shit. God just fuck off.

stop being a faggot and watch it and find out. i think it gets 100x better.

The ost is pretty good.

If you're just looking for a reason not to try it then put it the fuck down, and stop posting about it on Sup Forums.
If you are willing to give it a shot, then put in more time than half a fucking episode ya twat.

Nah, stymie your gabber cunt. Re:Zero is AOTY. People who are afraid to say it is are bitch mouthed pussies.