Widow of dead soldier releases video of her call with trump!

U MOTHERFUCKERS SEE THIS??
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4999734/Gold-Star-widow-shares-condolence-phone-call-Trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN-GHFTohyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MIXED
I
X
E
D

Video wont work someone give me a transcript

How dare anyone listen to that and how dare that nigress congresswoman make it public its nobody's business but the family's and the president's.

Dindu nuffin, he was good boi money fo progrums gibs gofundsme plz

different widow, different call.

it's as relevant to the issue as this picture is to Trump's annual physical.

protip: not at all

After watching Kellys speech on the matter I'm choosing not to listen. These are supposed to be deeply private expressions of gratitude from a CIC to the family of a deceased individual, and it shouldn't be used to political brownie points in either direction. I'd think twice before listening in, lads.

But seriously

>Natasha released her uplifting phone call with the President, who called the late soldier a 'boss' and a 'friend' who was admired by many

Trump's back, bigly

This. Fuck that congresswoman who started all this shit. She was listening in and only because she wanted dirt on Trump.

>it's as relevant to the issue
>issue
sure thing, sport

You could've thought...human decency on Sup Forums.

Way to go, faggot.

Just look at the cunt. Fucking abhorrent

Along with the emails about Bill today, the leftist are fucking going to have a really bad day. Nobody will even think about Florida. I FUCKING KNEW I COULD TRUST DRUMPF. Thank you god.

>bill emails
Explain

the best picture they have of the dad and mother together is him holding a beer, a cigarette, and a scarface t-shirt

what the fuck is it - 1996?

protip: no, it is not. no one gives a fuck about Bill

Muh fee fees, go eat a bag of dicks faggot.

you think trump's conduct on different condolence calls fluctuates wildly? that he decided to be petty and rude because someone was a nigger?

give this man some numerals, for the fallen warrior deserves respect

DRUMPF BTFO! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK YPEPO!

MSM got BTFO

Dis gonna be good.
Shills abandoning the Clintons.
Who among you will avoid jail?

Wow Trump actually sounds like a bro in this. What the fuck was that congresswomen doing? What a cunt. Hope this destroys her career.

and now we get the payload

hes fucking a monkey

that was what they really wanted the world to see, BRAVE SOLDIER FUCKS MONKEYS YOU WONT GET AIDS

What emails plz sauce

diffrent widow dumbass
>courteous to white widows
>indifferent to niggers

HOW FUCKING RACIST

It's public man, fuck you. What are you. Freedom of Speech Police? It's out there now.

Sit on a stick and rotate, faggot.

Liberal BTFo again

May be a different widow but this woman is a nigger too you nigger

In under two weeks, the Left has sided with:
>Eminem
>George Bush
>Some Congresswoman that looks like a rodeo clown

Jesus Christ when will the fun stop?

Does Trump strike you as a calm character that doesn't backpaddle and never changes his tone in the matter of seconds?

I hope that your answer to this question is going to be the same as your answer to the question wether you've been living under a rock for the last two years.

Whom am I kidding. We both know you didn't live under a rock. You live in your moms basement.

Still acting delusional libtard.

>white widow
>this one is a black woman as well

sheeit

user, you have to face the facts. She lost. Trump won. It's over. You need to move on. Trump is President. Deal with it.

This, we should listen to Trump and not listen to the audio making him look bad because it would be disrespectable.

Mitt Romney is that you? In switzerland checking up on ur swiss bank account?

Faggot.

Best part is that Trump didn't really have to go out of his way to screw with them. They destroyed themselves

>flag
>disrespectable

Ur gay

>Democrats siding with George Bush
PLEASE, give me some sources on this. Not that I don't believe you, but I just want some links to send to my dad who hates George Bush and is an avid Democrat.
Some user, help a guy out.

Interesting and fatally stupid view point, user. The widow of the dead soldier released the phone call to validate Trump on her own volition. Whether you listen to it or not is pointless. Protip: refrain from using subjective words like should, would and could, because those words make you look like a fucking retard and takes the wind out of your argument. Bin that knife.

I need an urgent rundown on what this means.

Gotta source on that statement?

No.

and no.

I'm a Swiss checking up on his swiss bank account. He instructed me to dissolve his assets and transfer them to Delaware, because the US is the most hypocritical country when it comes to being a tax haven. But whatever.

Judging from this released call, I don't really buy that he could have made that remark that the rodeo clown lady claims he made -- at least not in this kind of context. For this call, Trump was seriously courteous, inquiring, and consoling.

Just what kind of dumbass would say what the clown lady claims? More political drama from the left.

Breaking news!
Leftists lie!

They’re so eager for something, ANYTHING to use against him that they run with every morsel as soon as they find it. It’s like watching old A-Team reruns, you think “no way Hannibal planned for this” and then BAM plan comes together.

That dun dont matta cuz she a rockstar now!

God what a callous cunt. I truly wonder how these terminal retards end up in positions of power

straight out of the rightwing play book - accuse liberals of doing what the rightwing does

classic

the video was a different widow, a different family. proves nothing. so much for your conclusion.

>democriminals in charge of having ethics
hahahahaha

how can she release it, if she is already dead?

checkmate atheists.

whose got the info graph of the media taking a Trump comment out of context and twisting its meaning to say something completely different
you know the one

Shill some more, paid Soros troll.

Trump sounds like such a racist

Kek. Its literally insane in the membrane.

>2020 cyprus hill announce their presidential campaign

WHy did gump roll in the dirt?

ive heard liberals say that noone should have to right to own firearms and in the next sentence say that we deserve, and probably should, have a full blown ISIS invasion with roaming death squads because all police are racist

Wash post, few others have published articles in last 24h praising Dubya for going after Trump, Obama and McCain also mentioned as echoing Bush's sentiments. Make sure your pops understands that the swamp creatures coordinate attacks like this.

Consoling someone who has lost a loved one, especially a widow or mother, is very difficult.

Trump was very cordial, this conversation speaks for his character. Despite not knowing the soldier, he wanted to pay his respects to the family.

I cannot believe that the democrats would stoop as low as to use a grieving family as political cannon fodder. This is such a disgusting issue.

Guys I’m actually moved to tears right now... and I hate niggers but this was still really personal and wow just watch it

That was my reaction too: the call is none of my business. It was ridiculous anyway to think that a president who idolizes the military, whatever else you may think of him, would call a soldier's widow and be a jackass to her because.....just because? Especially when these calls are arranged in advance, so it was almost certain to be recorded. There was no way the Democrat/media narrative was true.

I suppose I'm glad the call is out there, though, to convince all the normies who were too dumb to work that out for themselves.

RAYCIS!!

I still don't get it. The whole controversy is solely premised on Trump saying "he knew what he signed up for"? That's Trump literally saying "He knew the risk and made the decision. That's what makes him a hero. Don't worry so much".

How an you even read anything negative into this? The choice of words isn't the best but it was a casual phone call.

What is this insanity again? Even German news talk about nothing else right now.

I want off this ride. I'm just tired. I don't want this any longer.

Obviously Trump took the time out of his day to call up a widow just to yell at her
>FUCK YOU BITCH HE KNEW WHAT HE SIGNED UP FOR
Then he slammed the phone down and laughed evilly. Because he's Hitler.

I can't believe this is actually an angle the media expects anyone to believe. I think they overplayed their hand here and this one is backfiring.

steadfast man, now is not the time to abandon the war effort

Yep. The very worst interpretation you could put on it is that he was trying to say what Kelly said, and it came out awkwardly and too blunt for some reason. Now we know that's not even true. But I've said awkward things before in funeral parlor handshake lines -- called relatives by the wrong name, laughed at odd times -- because it's a stressful moment and you're trying really hard to say the right thing and nothing is really right. That *should* have been any normal person's reaction: "Well, he probably meant well and it came out wrong or it wasn't what she was ready to hear." Anyone who took it worse than that was just looking for an excuse.

>I want off this ride

Spewing this shit reply and not even watching the video. Fucking kek

This is great and all but I want to believe, but I wouldn't doubt if this was staged for a PR boost.

Different call, but there is nothing wrong in what trump said. Kelly explained it clearly.
This entire fiasco was a result of trump being too cryptic with words combined with the preconceived racial bias blacks have against trump. Black women are just too emotional normally, so you can imagine her state of mind at such case. The clown congresswoman stoked that state of mind and used the inherent racial bias of blacks against trump to stoke this nothingburger

they seem to think Trump is literally me, because that is exactly what /I/ would do, but Trump isn't me so he does thing differently, he'll play ball and be Presidential, I wouldn't spare anyone's feelings, if you have thin skin go back to canada

I listened to the call. He seems like a very thoughtful and respectful man. Burgers, your President is a pretty rad guy.

No one is old enough on this site to get that joke you fucking meme-flag homo. You need to kill yourself for such comment

I am in agreement here as well.

What race was this man?

American Aryan.

>No one is old enough on this site to get that joke you fucking meme-flag homo. You need to kill yourself for such comment
I am.. but you're right, he is a meme flag faggot.

$.02

Yeah, I am old enough too :(

/ourguy/ confirmed

>man selflessly gives his life for his country
>spoil his sacrifice by exploiting his death for political purposes
Politicians have no honor.