Explain yourselves, KyoAnus lickers

Explain yourselves, KyoAnus lickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdJFGupXYIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using Akio Watanabe designs for the Shaft example

Holy shit, please don't tell me those Zaregoto designs are real

Thanks god they changed Hyouka's

Hyouka and Hibike don't have source designs.

>The Senjougahara comparison isn't her.
This was on purpose, right?

Looks like they just swapped the 2011 Oreki and Satoshi hairstyle

>Shaft
Simple yet appealing designs suited for animation

>Kyoani
Excessively detailed designs and forced moe

OP is a remnant of an older time. Everyone knows White Fox has long since replaced SHAFT as Kyoani's primary competitor.

There's something really wrong with Kyoani mute-chan but I can't put my fingers in what

Post Ueno.

Their Leaf/Aquaplus game adaptations are garbage.

good thread

i like hyouka a lot

While Akio isnt exclusive to Shaft he has a tight relationship with Shinbo since the very early days of his career. Consider the fact that he is always working when a new gatari appears he works more for Shaft than any other studio

Who care's about a studio that don't have Identity and Personality? At least Shaft and Kyoani have Identity.

That's cool and all, but what matters is White Fox anime is actually good. Kyoani and SHAFT haven't been able to claim that in a long time.

You've got it wrong. White Fox and Shaft haven't made good anime in a long time.

Re:Zero is AOTY. Don't even try and pretend it's not.

console war faggotry goes on Sup Forums

White Fox has done nothing good at all. They aren't even relevant.

You guys are failing to notice that OP is trolling in two different levels. First of all he only chose novels for the KyoAni examples which don't have source designs other than a book cover. Then, for the Shaft picks, he only picked characters that are very different from the original.

Isn't it the other way around? Why are KyoAnifags such incessant shitposers?

Is it because SHAFT has Kizu, 3-gatsu, Fate AND Zaregoto lined up while KyoAni just has more of the same uninspired high school dramas?

>Steins;Gate
>Re:Zero
>Katanagatari

Quit baiting friend

At least kyoani puts the heads on straight.

Confirmed lazy shit, drama shit/incoming production disaster, Fateshit, butchered shit.
Nice lineup SHAFT

You sound so butthurt.

get out Sup Forums

You can always leave it up to Shit to rape an adaptation.

Only 4 of those are good, the rest is garbage. Nice try Reddit:Zero fag

What the fuck is up with all of these Shaft vs. Kyoani threads recently? Is this some big shitposting plan to start meaningless flamewars between fans of the studios?

It's just KyoAni fans being butthurt the studio they worship has been getting blown the fuck out consistently by other studios in hype, anticipation, and through actually good shows.

Oh gross, are those the anime designs for Zaregoto? They look fucking awful, way to ruin Take's art. Should've given Zaregoto to White Fox.

>2001 hyouka designs

She looks like a 30 year old that aged fairly well, not like a kid.

Nice falseflag.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's false flagging. Please fuck off with this shit

Why? White Fox is literally inferior to Kyoani on art ,story,direction,visual and soundtrack department.
>Imba r9K:Zero.

I wonder how many Re:Zero fans are aware that the show's director is formerly from KyoAni.

White Fox actually needed to get ex-KyoAni talent to make something decent for once.

He didn't even mention White Fox, but good job showing you're obsessed.

>mayaka used to be fat and ugly
Now I understand why Oreki and Satoshi never tried to fuck her.

Obsessed or not, he's right.

Makes sense that Kyoani fired all their talent long ago because they've been shit for half a decade.

Forget it user, it's Sup Forums.

Uh no. Kyoani 2010-2012 (Disappearance, K-On!! + Movie, Nichijou, Hyouka) was its golden age. 2014-2016 (Tamako Love Story, Hibike, Silent Voice) is silver age.

In terms of sales their Golden Age was 2006-2009.
The only time they reached those sales levels was with Free, and that was due to fujopandering and that anime was absolutely forgettable. I also think it got a second season which didn't sell nearly as well.

Hey, did you guys enjoy kyoani's last show? I sure did.

And what age is Phantom World apart of?

The lull before the storm.

>I also think it got a second season which didn't sell nearly as well.
Free S2 sold very well though. 29k to 22k isn't that big a drop.

As a gamefag I won't forgive them for butchering Utawarerumono. I hope they don't ruin a third season too.

For Hibike S2? Please. S1 couldn't even outsell Re:Zero. S2 doesn't stand a chance.

I stand corrected then. Nevertheless, fujopandering tends to sell well.

Other works of KyoAni, despite their amazing quality, have failed to reach those huge sales levels they used to have.

See Amaburi, it was a nice, fun story, which probably has the sexiest designs KyoAni has ever made, and probably some of the sexiest designs in anime in quite some time, yet the sales levels weren't particularly remarkable.

Sure, with some works KyoAni may make more money since they're their own IPs, but they clearly aren't reaching nearly half the market they used to.

I'm talking about quality.

What does that have to do with the reply? And Reddit Zero is backed by Kadokawa, with Kadokawa marketing and Kadokawa publishing, yet it the first two volumes marginally sold a bit more than Hibike's.

No, for the new golden age

The plastic age.

"Production disaster "

Explain.

Well you see, it's a Shaft show, so it's a confirmed production disaster.

You mean the pyrite age?

How?

will kyoani ever stop animating shitty LN?

Well, Hibike is an actual novel, with big boy kana and no drawings.

I hadn't heard Zaregoto was getting an anime.
Shame SHAFT got it and that it'll be a series of OVAs instead of a TV series.

SHAFT adds too much visual distraction with their lousy backgrounds and overall poor quality.

It's the same with Hyouka, I think.

Yeah, wish White Fox had picked it up. Katanagatari is olev

I tried reading Zaregoto but it was edgy shit. Reddit and MAL will love the shit out of it.

Her hearing.

Ask any blogger, the consensus is that everything they've done would have been better handled by JC Staff or Deen.

it will be a 8 episode montly oav series starting in october
>edgy
it's a mistery novel series, how can it be edgy?

>blogger
>consensus

Studio 4C in their prime would've done a much better job than White Fox or SHAFT combined. Hell, SHAFT pretty much ripped off their style. Nisio novels under 4C would've been perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdJFGupXYIo

Kyoanus fans think anything that isn't by the book high school drama is edgy.

>have failed to reach those huge sales levels they used to have
ohboy because Shaft sure makes so much money

So what you're saying is:
>Zaregoto's original designs aren't simple and appealing or easy to animate
>Detail is bad
>Zaregoto's girl's anime design isn't a moefied version of the original with that cutesy confused looking-at-the-camera expression
I guess one thing you got right is that SHAFT needs to avoid detail in order to make something suitable for animation, while KyoAni can easily animate detailed designs.

I'm reminded of those retarded posts TripleR would make about Kyoani losjng the "moe market" to Shaft, like the one where his main argument was to directly compare Nichijou with Denpa Onna.

KyoAni and Shaft are both going to air a show next season. Shitposters are heating up the threads since now in preparation to the usual shitfest that happens every time both studios air at the same time.

Old Gainax would've done a better job at doing Nisio's work better than anyone.

I was comparing KyoAni of this decade to KyoAni if last decade, not to SHAFT.

SHAFT has its two cash cows (Monogatari series and Marika series), once the Monogatari series are over (if ever, Nisio sure has dragged this story for far too long - but it still sells well, so figures) SHAFT will lose a major source of income, since they don't milk the Marika series nearly as much and all their other projects aren't that great (Zaregoto and Fate Extra aside).

>Marika series
I obviously meant the Madoka series.

>blogger
Please tell me you're talking about moon animators or anime staff's blogs and not some random blogger outside Japan. You might as well say it's true because some Sup Forumsnon said so.