Tokyo Ghoul:re

Discuss the shit chapter here fags

Kill yourself

>Tatara rekt ez
>Houji rekt ez
>entire CCG gang rekt ez

I honestly can't tell how strong Tatara was, or how strong Taki is. Tatara seemed pretty fucking crazy, but got styled on instantly.

Off yourself OP. Helvetica scans are terrible. Just wait until Mangastream deliver the chapter. We've already discussed about this crappy chapter, we don't need more threads

More like tokyo jobber: offscreen

Why would we make a fucking thread on monday when mangastream eventually delivers? There's no harm in another thread faggot. And don't overrate niggerstream.

>Tarata jobs as if he was doing a Noro impression
>Houji did absolutely nothing wrong
>everyone that wasn't immediately involved in the plot is killed offscreen
>Amon appears in the most unspectacular and predictable manner physically possible so he can save Akira from certain death yet again

I guess how the chapters were framed was kinda neat, bummed that Amon doesn't look more fucked up though

I wish tatara fought without his kakuja instead of spamming muh fire and using a huge, bulky ass kakuja.

Muh tarot card.

>Why would we make a fucking thread on monday
Because anons already discussed and shitposted about the recent chapter? Really don't think we need another thread until MS gets its shit straight.
>And don't overrate niggerstream.
I never did. But even Mangastream retarded mistakes aren't as bad as Helvetica's shit translation.
Also the only guy who is overreacting here is you. Faggot OP.

The cliffhanger is literally the cliffhanger from two chapters ago zoomed out. After all the good before this how can Ishida write this garbage and think its presentable?

>its the devil
>AGAIN
Disappointment right down to the scribbles

>screenshot
>1.29mb
Fuck off retard

KUBO TIER HACKING

>You're literally delusional.
Translation: Someone has a different opinion and I don’t like it! Waaah!
>He saved her by becoming her Hope which is why she could pass away satisfied just like Arima.
And this is nothing more than your uninspired interpretation, which has less value than dog shit given how you cannot critically assess the nuances of storytelling, foreshadowing, among blatant hints from the author. That is not the "saving" that has been hinted at, which Ishida confirms in Kuzen's dialogue in ch. 119 along with his conversation with Ukina in the root A credits. But of course, your delusions will override any legitimate context.
>And no neither Koma nor Irimi are alive otherwise we would have heard of them by now, but we didnt because Ishida clearly doesnt need them anymore in the story.
Hide also is dead because we haven’t heard from him. Otherwise, Ishida would have showed him. Even though he is leaving not so subtle hints he never died in the first place. If you think that a character in any work of fiction is "dead" without a corpse and actual confirmation, you are legitimately fucking retarded and beyond all help.
>Stay in denial.
I am not in “denial” about anything. You have no facts. Only bias and conjecture. And that fact you are this assravaged over the prospect of her being alive is hilarious. She's a fictional fucking character.
>She literally says she's dying.
>A character saying they are dying means they will actually die 100%.
Holy shit, this reaching on a whole new level. Do you want Eto dead that badly, or do just lack general common sense? I really don’t care whether Eto lives or dies, though I admit I find the notion of her being dead unlikely due to the sheer lack of resolution and squandered buildup. That said, I just try to look at everything objectively – which is why I find anons like you so cancerous. Your bias makes any real conversation impossible.

If we made a thread on monday it would just be shitposting, at least right now we're still kinda fresh off the chapter. MS releasing it would mean nothing.

Unrelated, does anyone know which chapters Ishida drew the gorgeous city scenery? Or have them at hand?

I want to reminisce.

>Arima dead
>Hairu dead
>Matsumae dead
>Shachi dead
>Shirazu dead
>Yoshitoki dead
>Torso dead
>Noro dead
>Karren dead
>Haisaki dead
>Houji dead
>Eto dead
>Shinohara in a coma
>CCG in shambles
>Aogiri done

Make way for the Clowns.

This one? chapter 58, scans are uber trash though

Shame, thanks though. I at least now have a starting point of where to search through.

>HACKING
TO THE GATE

>I honestly can't tell
Because it makes no fucking sense anymore? At this point I don't even blame the characters just Ishida for writing it that way in the first place

Here you go~

That's because Ishida is Kubo.

>poems
>masks
>dark sclera
>despair and tragedy
>symbolism

You just went full autism bro. Nothing you said countered the stuff you quoted...

Amons the last faggot I want to see in this shitty arc right now fuck him and his bitch

>...
Fuck off.

Nice set of hot opinions there, yourself. Great to see that TG threads are still cancer, boiling down to "my opinion is better than yours." I'm glad this manga is crashing like its fanbase, now maybe people will start dropping it.

In his defense, there wasn't much to counter in the first place.
>implying "my opinion is better than yours" isn't Sup Forums as a whole.
How new are you?

Wow, these threads are dying. Every week it gets slower and slower. It may be for the best.

The scans are dog shit and ishida's art style exacerbates it and there is just way too much fighting. What the fuck happened to character development.

>The scans are dog shit and ishida's art style exacerbates it
This is completely irrelevant and not what anyone has a problem with. The rest i agree with though.

what is there to look forward to now? all my favorite characters are dead

The adventures of Kaneki, the Zero Squad, and Team Plot Armor, of course. They're going to take down the big Washuu and live happily ever after.

What's there not to look forward to, user?

It's called dropping. Use it more often, as I did

Kill yourself stop reading this shit or stop convincing people into continuing reading this pile of shit.

>Kill yourself stop reading this shit or stop convincing people into continuing reading this pile of shit.
>Being this assmad over Ishida's shit writing, you can't spot obvious sarcasm.

Calm the fuck down and remember to take your meds.

I'm sorry, I got high functioning autism.

Who did Seidou punch in the uterus?

I've been reading since early TG, but I think I'm about to drop this shit. This arc has ruined everything.

So why the fuck won't you drop it? WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT

Kill yourself
Don't pretend to be me you retarded shit

I'm glad the black swordsman came to save Akira

>badass leader of aogiri tree that has been hyped up the whole series jobs to a literal retard

god damn it ishida how did you become so shit at storytelling

I made some mobile wallpapers of tak tak tak

It's dying user. I like TG and I'm slowly losing interest in reading it. Guy pretty much offed a lot of the strong people who were built up in his previous manga like it's nothing. Along with killing off good characters as well. I've often seen this stuff in manga that are about to be axed. But I doubt it's a series that's going strong and it's sad because Tokyo:Re started strong for me now it's just all over the place.

What can save this manga? Aliens?

>Wow, these threads are dying
Top shitpost central, also that autist who posts clown pics with 'something something clown' every week and the other guy/same person who post Kaneki with his mask as a rec thread. Fanbase here is dead or stopped posting, I'm starting to notice all the SnK and Bleach posters are coming in here too for more shitposting glory. It's dead here jim

Maybe Ishida should take a hiatus.

I agree.

This mofo works A LOT, he drew lots of material for other related TG media but it seems like because of that, he put less effort in story for his fucking manga. I wish he could have taken a hiatus before the Tatara vs houji fight, he needs to think things out before deciding to kill off one of the most hyped up battles.

>wears berserk armor that eats his body alive
>lost his arm and his eye
damn he actually became guts

Ehat do you mean he lost his eye? Do you mean becuase he's a one eye?

Because I have hope, perhaps delusion, it will become the compelling story I fell in love with once again. The bigger question is WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

>That's because Ishida is Kubo.
I thought he was ShindoL...

feels rushed as fuck. I know TG isn't a battle manga or anything, but the battles lately have been really shit.

Tatara was never important. He wasn't hyped too. Just like Houji. They are just. Batshit crazy Takiza, Amon and Akira more important characters than them. And this is not a battle shounen manga if you need remembered.

I've started reading TG 2 months ago and I think you guys should reread the manga. At least TG:Re. By waiting for chapters everyweek you guys get yourself hyped for fodder character or by your imagination.

They are just there*

So retards like these reading this shit manga?

> Can't understand basic concepts of a manga
> Tells other people retard

Never change user.

I agree. The problem is that people here are having unrealistic visions of how the story is going to go and get butthurt when they are obviously wrong. Most don't even understand the basic concepts in this manga. It's sad.

>Tokyo Ghoul threads dying because of it's own doing
It's funny because clownfags and tumblr posters here kept bitching about muh shitposting. The manga is becoming shit and the threads are shit. What's left? Nothing.

What was that? I'm pretty sure the early concepts of the manga was about human and ghoul relationships. Along with the possibility of kindling it. Where is it now?

Yes, they're important for the readers but that doesn't mean you can just off actual important characters in the series' universe. This is especially the case when they foreshadowed and implied as an antagonist that has actual power over the main characters. You lose major conflicts. Oh, V? You mean the dudes who were only recently mentioned recently? It's sad that the only good opponents for Kaneki are the TG Illuminati and a bunch of edgy retards that call themselves clowns.

Nah, he's Togashi.

Remember when this series was not shit and didn't introduce too many characters that were superfluous to the plot, attempt to flesh them out, just so we can care about both sides of the whole Ghoul Vs. CCG right in the middle of more important things? I think I do

TG has a fuckton of dumblers among it's readers. What are you expecting?

Oh yes, and the ones that do add something to the plot, die as soon as possible.

The manga slowly desent into shit once Sharkboy died and Haise became edge Kaneki. I hated how Haise's thoughts never bore any weight towards Kaneki. He never became a tulpa to at least question his motives. I would've been a great way to flesh out post-haise Kaneki.

some direct subordinate of tatara whose specialty is using quinques aka shit nobody cares about

I'm half mad that Tatara died like a bitch after all that buildup, but Takizawa casually massacring everyone else honestly kinda makes up for it. It feels like Ishida's finally acknowledging just how broken a human implanted with the Owl kagune would be.

If anything Amon showing up with the timing he did was the main letdown, but at least Takizawa seemed to see him coming and didn't just go full MASAKA about it.

Killing off tatara like this is the equivalent of the fable 2 ending.

He's a national terrorist leader of a huge ghoul group who has affected lives. Not a 1 chapter character.

If anything that's the point. Legendary "Natural" ghouls like Tatara are completely and utterly outclassed by Kanou's experiments.

this desu

I actually thought this chapter was pretty good.
>Takizawa hands over Aogiri on a silver platter, hoping to win back their favor after all the bullshit he's been through
>Akira and Houji are stone cold, try to kill him anyway
>Takizawa proceeds to kill them all in self-defense
>Amon appears to save Akira

It perfectly sets up for Akira's reaction to Amon to contrast against her (and Houji's) attitude toward Takizawa, showing what massive hypocrites they were.

>Stone cold

I don't think it's exactly stone cold to want to kill the psychotic piece of shit who was popping your people like fruit.

Yeah, Takizawa was a psycho all along. Not like he was a straight-laced individual who was put under extreme duress or anything.

Amon has inevitably needed to eat humans and possibly even kill CCG since becoming a ghoul as well, Akira will cream her panties as his return anyway.

>He was made crazy and that is why they should take back the crazy, dangerous and once again crazy ghoul who brutally murdered your co workers

Mmm, sure. Tragic or not Hoji did nothing wrong, Takizawa has to die.

and he was mentally unstable as a human too

Ishida appears to have drawn tears in his eyes. Akira may be in a different boat, but for him it was probably a pretty tough call to make. Since we didn't even see the fight it's even possible he wasn't able to go all-out against Takizawa.

It will be interesting to see how her attitude is with Amon though.

How so?

I miss sharkbro. Re was atleast tolerable when he was around

what the fuck this read like fake spoilers and it was fucking great

Do you expect her to take the same stance on Amon?

of course not it's a fucking woman

Tatara was fucking cool why did he have to job

Takizawa is the real tragedy, fuck Kaneki

>having to eat your own imouto
Honestly a fate worse than death.

>Etofags
She's dead. This is like Ichirukifags writing essays although the end is obvious.

why do you feel the need to say you're dropping this? no one will beg you to stay, anons. no one cares

I find it funny that the people posting in these threads are the bitching every single week, saying they will drop the series and smothering actual discussion. Most of the people who shitpost were probably not along for the entire ride since we have people like who complains that it went to shit when sharboy died, but people have been calling TG:Re shit since the first chapter.

Clownposters, Etoposters, Toukaposters and Arimaposters ruined all discussion when they baited fourteen year old kids with their pictures since people can't recognize bait.

So yeah, the series is thriving while people on here are just sitting around on Sup Forums and tumblr screaming that the series is going to shit.

If you hate the series so much, just drop it instead of telling everyone else to do so.

Considering how dead the threads have been, I think a few people have dropped the series. Can't really blame them, personally. I keep reading myself in hopes that it gets better.

Takizawa,Kaneki,and Furuta are just on different levels

Pssh, nothing personnel.

I think the people shitting up the threads are the Aogirifags. Buttblasted out of this fucking earth because Aogiri is done in the story - they made their OEK and that was their purpose, but the real fanboys don't get that so they just bitch about "MUH REVERSED PLOT ARMOUR, MUH 4000 CELCIUS" and "MUH ETO IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE".

The fanbase is undercutting the manga and making it seem worse then it is.

Am I the only faggot who liked how Takizawa offed Tatara? First he took his arm like what he did to him and then he went back into his investigator roots by stabbing him in the head. Enjoying this shit is a guilty pleasure now.

>tfw you know you're going to get killed by Owl

Mostly because he has yet to be shown, you know, murdering the CCG on panel

What the Fuck is going on anymore

The series may have gone to shit, but its always nice to see some beautiful
QUINTS
U
I
N
T
S

>IchiRuki
Fuck off back to your containment and don't fucking reply to me unless you have something of value to add besides "hehe etofag XD." I already made it clear I'm neutral on Eto, but retards like you only read what you want to so you can shitpost.

Fucking Etofags in denial

Why does anyone care if Eto is dead or alive? Her role is pretty much done either way.