MegaAnon October 21

Hello, Sup Forums. On October 21, I'll be exposing the identity of the LARPer known as MegaAnon, who's been posting to the 4/pol/ board for a number of months, and that of his wife, whose kitchen/foot pictures he has used.

I've noticed for many months, on my preferred online haunts (where Sup Forums LARPs tend to seep), the curious rise in the number of entities claiming or insinuating access to privileged information. I've noticed the dangerous complacency that all these 'happening in X days' peddlers breed and the way they immobilize and demoralize. I've noticed the dangerous ideas they spread and the negative consequences of those ideas -- an example of a negative consequence being the failure of many Trump supporters to address the very real threat posed by the Mueller investigation (after all, why bother when he's "on the team"?). Many of these entities are under the direction of nefarious groups; others are simply pathetic attention-seekers.

Either of two things will put a halt to the October 21 deanonymization: (1) the success of MegaAnon's October 21 prediction about a WikiLeaks dump and the contents of that dump; (2) an apology before October 21, with kitchen photo, from MegaAnon for wasting people's time across many sites and for allowing serious investigators and general critical thinkers among the public to be dismissed as stooges, shills, and whatnot when they express skepticism toward these dangerous ideas. Spoiler alert: The Linwoods should probably get moving on escape hatch (2).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=67564
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2650998
voat.co/v/politics/2202115
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At what time will you be posting these revelations? Honestly interested. Will you use a tripfag name?

>I've noticed the dangerous complacency that all these 'happening in X days' peddlers breed and the way they immobilize and demoralize.

>I've noticed the dangerous ideas they spread and the negative consequences of those ideas -- an example of a negative consequence being the failure of many Trump supporters to address the very real threat posed by the Mueller investigation (after all, why bother when he's "on the team"?). Many of these entities are under the direction of nefarious groups; others are simply pathetic attention-seekers.

If this itself is LARP you're the most self-awaredly scummy attention shill to ever crawl.

Sounds like you're doing kek's work, though. Ganbare, user-kun.

No tripcode will be needed. The deanonymization will be posted to the site weaponizedautism.wordpress.com.

>weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

Meganon = senate user = LVMPD user = about 50 other namefags.

Bookmarked. Will be reloading starting at midnight. Nothing posted there since July 14, 2017. Good luck.

Prove that you have what you claim to have OP.

You had to bookmark that Wordpress name?

habbening

post your tits you attention whoring sleure.

kek

You can see past deanonymization work on my blog, which should at least convince you I've put in the effort. And there's enough information in my initial post for MegaAnon himself to be certain of the legitimacy of the warning.

Couldn't it be possible that he's privy to such information but is making detailed predictions with fake dates just to get the opposition to overplay their hand? Like a political pump fake per se. If I were Trump, I'd be doing this shit on the daily. I'd want Hillary, Obama, Podesta and the whole lot of them to wonder on a daily basis "Is this the day that the LARP isn't a LARP?".

I mean odds are good he's just a LARPer but there's at least a non-zero chance that you're fucking with a delicate operation perhaps

Back for another round of nothingburger LARPing eh friend? Slow day?

Show ur geographic flag. Fuck ur meme flag bullshit.

NSA, why do you hate fun?

Protip: all these cunts are just attention whores. If someone ever comes on Sup Forums and starts telling you about how he is going to tell you something, they're lying.
If you have info, you post it. If you don't have info, you don't post it and claim to have info to get people riled up and give you (You)s.

OP is a LARPing cunt, this is a meta thread. If he had anything interesting to post he would have posted it already.

sry I'm new, who is MegaAnon and how do you know when they post?

>img

And Dragonforce was born. Unfortunately it eventually began to suck

>what is a proxy
geoflags don't mean shit either

Good. anyone who believe that faggot's bullshit should be permabanned.
>hurrdurr I'ma gurl guis! xD
>i haz teh sekrets and cheezburgers.

So your post is bitching about "Date Namers", but you just said That your reveal is coming tommorrow.

I smell larper.

go back to plebbit.

>"dont trust 'happening in x days' threads"
>makes a 'happening in x days' thread

You fucking faggot.
You're the ONLY dipshit referring to 10/21
>as a deadline
MEG THREADS CONSISTENTLY REFER TO THE FACT:
>ARE NO TIMELINES
Post a fucking archive where meg says ANYTHING about 10/21 remotely predictive
>Your retarded Demoralization thread only makes the meg threads more plausible.

Back to the drawing board,DUMBFUCK.

I just wanna see if it's israel.

21st is my bday. Digits confirm op a faggot and i get tendies for my din din

>defending a namefag ever
nu/pol/ sucks dick.

This. What are you planning to do? Sell tickets to the fucking data dump? Release it now. No need to drag it out.

So there's no doubt, the deanonymization will be based on the technically illiterate early posts from where the MegaAnon moniker originated.

>I've noticed the dangerous complacency that all these 'happening in X days'

>On October 21, I'll be exposing

Neck yourself.

>sry
>I'm new
You have to go back.

Two LARPs don't make a right...

I'm glad you appreciate the poetic nature of it.

>b-b-but this time will be for reeeeeal, user

He's privy to way too much. Assange deep state Hillary etc. But nothing he's posted isn't anything that has already been on the internet. No timestamp of any proof. Vague promises. It's obviously a LARP.

just defending the facts ,asshole.
What the fuck are YOU in this thread for?
Nice flag ,btw.

A larper exposing another larper....what a timeline

Hey, faggot, all that money and fear really threw us on your scent. Hope you enjoy damnation, like we do, because we're dragging you there, so you can let the real children exist.

That totally makes sense.

Hey dick eater, why don't you read Mega LARP FAG user's posts before you cry like a little bitch? HE has said the 21st MULTIPLE times faggot.

Todd loser

Multiple times.
And recently said Assange tweeted it out last week.
Been asking everybody for that proof.
Got told it was in the letter Assange sent Rohrobacher...

I mean exposing larpers is fun and all, but happening threads have been part of board culture since /new/, then again this place is fucked now so who cares.

Not quite. They said the 21st was Assange's deadline to reveal all the shit he has. He was giving Mueller time to come forward with the information. Since that does not seem to be the case, as of midnight Assange can release whatever he wants, WHENEVER he wants. AFTER the 21st. Thats what MegaLarp has been saying.
We shall see

get money BITCHES WOOOOOOOOOOOP
>when you money so fat you money dick 4evr

No, a FAKE Assange tweet sent out a meme saying the 21st deadline. Mega ran with it.

yeah - and then meganon walked it back, saying that's a trigger day, not a release day.

if condition x isn't met, it starts a process, the length of which is unknown. basically fuck you, i don't know.

RE-READ the MULTIPLE times Mega talked about the 21st. It was all re-posted last night in all the Mega threads that asshole started to flood Sup Forums

Just more larp faggotry, more promising things in the future. Now it's meta-larping, larpers promising to expose larpers, and still nothing ever happens. Worthless.

The LARPing on this board is out of control and the Redditors just lap it up. The Sup Forums I first discovered back in 2007 would never fall for this shit

the mods are letting it happen.

And yet, mildly entertaining.

hehe off by one ... well anyway

you are right. If Sup Forums wanted to have information they went out to get them themselves.
we never required a "source" from the "government"

:) sweet summer child
Lol,mentioned that date ,yes
>in reference to assange mentioning it
NEVER AS A DEADLINE/Happening.
>did you even read the fucking threads?
What is context/comprehension?
Oh...guess you'll learn that in high school...
Have fun trick or treating this year,"user"
>Now fuck off back to calling people nigger on xbox

>exposing shills with a meme flag

You can find some of my past deanonymization work covered in this episode of the Truth Factory:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM

You can find the legitimacy of some of my minor, low-market-value technical work verified in threads such as these:

forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=67564

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2650998

NO TENDIES

Anons have been falling for larpers since /new/, get off your high horse cunt.

Fraaaaaaaaaank Isnt meganon supposed to be kim dotcom but is just another fuck knuckle muddying the water like eveeyone else?

It is

says Mega larper was adamant about the 21st when Mega Larper specifically says only reason to reference the 21st is because that's the date Assange used.
>OP can't even larp the larper

Can you give me a bj, would like a handie afterwards to seal the deal iukwim

Post links to your work on the
>Planetside 2 forums
Plz and Thank you,Frank_kun.

No one cares about your ads for other forums, meta-larper.

post more shoops of this crying whore
i'll always hate this fucking cunt's face because of that faggot who kept using it to make his shitty cuckstainity threads 3-4 years ago
if you're still here faggot, brain yourself
>the irony of trying to use eurocentricism to push cuckstainery

I will make you believe again, boy!

But Assange didn't reference that date.

Fake Assange did.

Are you the user FBIanon talked about?

rpfags will be the first to go on the day of the rope

Unlikely. IIRC, "FBIAnon" appeared in 2016, long before I decided to get into blogging.

>says Mega larper was adamant about the 21st when Mega Larper specifically says only reason to reference the 21st is because that's the date Assange LARPER used

FIFY

>I'm sick of other people promising happening that never happen, so here's my own. Except I'm too lame to invent my own, so I made mine about someone else's.
Loser.

I like you, but please no infighting. MegaAnon gave us a great lead in the Seth Rich scenario so she/he is legit. No need to dox. Thanks.

Now that's just hurtful.

Nothing except obvious, easy, predictions have come true from Sup Forums. You people think this place is wayyyy more important than it is. It is a place for memes and discussing current events. People think they are far more important than they actually are.

Leftypol shows up with interesting LARPs, and people lap them up. FBI, Senate, Mega, these are all the same people and write in the same way. Nothing you post on here is truly anonymous....local cops and your ISP can probably figure everything out as to who posted what. If the CIA actually monitored the site and saw these LARP threads, they would immediately be able to figure out who these people are.

What lead was that?

lmao burn

Bullshit. Holly Hell. Expand your internet usage idiot. Have these LARPers get their information from Twitter & posts it here as their own because they know half the newfags don't go anywhere other than here

Well I remember him coming back and linking your weaponized autism site. I sadly don't remember the context.

I didn't save it, but it should be in the archives. I'll see if I can find it.

Get over here:

I am directly involved in Pizzagate/Uranium One (Here to answer questions)

voat.co/v/politics/2202115

Here

Make a thread on Sup Forums please. I'll bump your thread.

You need to make a thread

LARPers LARPing about other LARPers. It's LARPs all the way down.

Need to go to a meeting, walking out door but I figured I would link what i saw.

Ah okay. I'll look into the post.

>Hello, Sup Forums

it's Sup Forums you faggot
go back to plebbit

Blanket cynics like yourself made me a lot of money November last year.

Is there anything in that condescending and rambling wall of text that is (a) verifiable, and (b) not something 1,001 people had already been saying?

There's also some technical nonsense in those posts, some random terms banged together by someone who's seen the terms but doesn't know what they mean.

FUCK YYOOOUouuoOUOOooOOOOuuuuuOUu :DdDDDDdd

You didn't read very closely. Meganon didn't promise an Oct 21 dump. He promised that Oct 21 was the end of the grace period Wikileaks agreed to. The dump could come any time after that.

Oh...one of these faggots. Disregard

So. This is a happening about a happening....

Just do it now. She/he gave itself away when it claimed;

to have carried Julian Assanges passport and iD in it's purse, that the Assange on the balcony last time was a double, that it had been in Padocks room the day after the shooting....etc.

Those are just the last few major redflags that come to my mind.

chuck johnson?