"Theresa May privately agrees to pay up to €40 billion Brexit divorce bill"

>"Theresa May privately agrees to pay up to €40 billion Brexit divorce bill"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10
youtube.com/watch?v=LhEXHQzjkPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot source, lol

>uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
HOW CAN BR*TS EVER RECOVER? GERMANY WILL DOMINATE ONCE AGAIN

>mfw "Great" Britain is indebted to a German Europe

ANGLOS ETERNALLY BTFO

I-its not fucking fair!!! I VOTED REMAIN! WHY DO I NEED TO BE PUNISHED FOR MY RACIST COUNTRYMEN?!?!?! FUCK BREXITEERS AND FUCK TERESA GAY HAHAHA YEAH GAY

>B-BRTEXIT IS GREAT!!
>Sup Forums WAS RIGHT A-A-ALONG
>WE MEME'D IT!!! SHADILAY PRAISE K-KEK

Far less than the 100 Billion the Germans wanted to be settled.

40 billion?
Is that all?
Small price for freedom, I'd pay ten times that to be free of the cult of liberal Europe.
You've been played.
See you on the battlefield, again.
Third time lucky Hans?

+ we are taking back gibraltar

seems pretty good deal to me, let the britbongs keep their inbreeding while we laugh at them in the mainland

we should now ask for £40 billion for reparations for WW2

angloid apes on suicide watch! LMAO!
>w-we are totally not getting BTFO, I swear! We always wanted to pay, Mama Merkel, please don't punish us lowly servants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>privately agrees to pay up to €40 billion Brexit divorce bill"
Means jackshit. It only shows how fucking delusional she is.
You'll have to pay, contract is a contract, you inbred bongoloids

>mfw Germany uses the 40 billion to fund it's army
>mfw poles demand more gibs
>mfw hans has enough of mateusz's shit
>mfw hans blitzes their pathetic little country in 4 weeks again
top kek

how will they afford gibs for all the Pakistanis and Polaks now?

It was actually a smart move.

She can promise anything.
But there is no chance parliament will fulfill those promises.

Just a trick to kick-off the trade deal negotiations.
Unfortunately the (((EU))) didn't fall for it so the gridlock remains.

You can't even control areas INSIDE your borders Juan, you have no chance of taking anywhere outside your borders.
Now, stop shit posting and get back to work, my olives won't pick themselves!

>You'll have to pay, contract is a contract

Show me the contract where it says members have to pay to leave.

It is just bullshit to force a hard Brexit (ie: no trade deal). - which is what the Europhiles want to punish Britain for leaving their rotten union.

>Spanish seize Gibraltar
>You "sanction them"
>Germany helps them up

someone seems nervous and is definitely not me. Now it's time to pay the debts, ahmed

I guess this image didn't go as well as planned.

Keep dreaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhEXHQzjkPc

If roles were reversed and our President was involved in this deal and our country...we wouldn't pay a cent. Because, why should the British pay? Fuck a contract between the eu and their slave cuck nations. What exactly would they do about it that they aren't going to do anyway for leaving? Cut trade? They're already ahead of you there. So, I say fuck em. They wouldn't attack or anything over it. The EU wouldn't get their gibs and they'd cry about it for about 40 years. Bfd.

Because they need to feed their population you dumb retard

>Germans so buttmad that their 3rd (third) attempt to subdue Britain has failed that they think a divorce bill 60% lower than what they originally desired is a victory

Unfortunately this country doesn't bend over for you like the rest of the E.U. You can shove a Brexit bill up your ass. The nation won't allow the cucks we have in power agree to this.

This isn't even about Britain.

The EU is afraid others will leave too.
They try to hurt Britain to scare the rest.

I still can't fathom why they're paying a dime. This shit seems insane to me.

Most people still living under the EU also want out.

Being hostile towards your brothers isn't going to help you.

They need some sort of trade deal or their economy is utterly fucked.
Image if Canada couldn't trade with the USA - it's that sort of a situation.

The money is a bribe to start the trade deal negotiations.
Even politician at the EU first wants to get insanely rich, then they'll talk.

Brexit wouldn't even be happening if you didn't insist on so many immigrants, remoaners

Anglo alliance will always have you back brother, we have two things in common: culture, and kicking Germany's ass.

Step up Krauts.

Well Cameron even went to negotiate a deal/concessions before the vote, and they laughed at him. Poland laughed at him and said no.... And then the E.U wonders why we are in this position now

y--yeah w-we're totally fine
g-germany btfo!!

Theresa May is a trans.

Gibraltar is full of blond monkeys.

shes too qt to be trans

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Sauce or btfo.

Hahahahahahaa even you have to pay remainers. LOL Remainer brit bongs BTFO

hmmm... uma delicia my friend

>BR*TS

Triggered T*rkroach detected

"For" voters should each pay about 2200 € then. And then the GB could leave.

>British intellectuals

>I'm too retarded to even read the 2nd post.

Do please kill yourself will you chap?

Lol. There isnt a contract. We can leave without paying a penny but the EU is so corrupt and evil that its holding our trade to ransom. Personally, I would call your bluff and telll you to fuck off....

>tells the EU to fuck off
>starves

This.

the absolute state of this country

Hahahahahaha even people of Indian descent will have to pay. LOL remainer brit bongs of Indian descent BTFO.

We didn't starve in the wars.
Let me tell you, when we are backed into a corner we always find a way.
You know this Hans, you've seen it twice with your own eyes.
Put us in the corner again.. I'm begging you, see what happens... Again.

The Brits should just “negotiate” a deal after dropping a few 1000 pound bombs in downtown Paris

Then it will be settled at around 50 or 60. Exactly what the EU demanded in the first place.

That's what I was thinking too. Trump wanted them "first in the line" for a FTA but now he's sucking the EU's dick.

Start up those Aryan blood refineries boys.

Nice try Nigel, but the last 2 times you had France, Russia and the US save your ass. Now France is ours, Russia is irrelevant and the US is distracted in the Pacific. Your time is up.

Fully agree

Shill somewhere else faggot, sage. Nobody in germany thinks like this about Britain. Well except leftist cucks.

Sounded like a great idea, until the check arrives.
>€40 billion
Germany just comp the Brexit!

>It was actually a smart move.
>Unfortunately the (((EU))) didn't fall for it so the gridlock remains.
So... it was a dumb move by an even stupider politician?

GOTT

Brexit was a farce. British problems (mostly) have nothing to do with EU. This was just a populist retardation made so people are distracted and popular anger vents somewhere.

helllpp

HELLLLPP

THEY'RE GOING TO CUT MY BENNIES AND GIVE THEM TO DIETRICH AND HANS OVER IN THE KRAUTLAND

PLEASE NO.

>Remain voted agrees on behalf of all Brexiteers to pay the EU £40B
I agree, it's unfathomable. May won't have much time left in office after this. When the Tories are put in the hot-spot to explain why the NHS is underfunded, they'll get shreaded apart because we know why we don't have £40B.

>the absolute state of the fog ridden whiskey bog that is Britain

>Tories get BTFO
>Corbyn becomes PM
>REPUBLIC of Great Britain (withoht Northern Ireland) applies for EU membership
The ride never ends.

STRAFE

That would be america you dimwit, sage again.

Wouldn't it cost less to nuke them? $10B for the war. $10B to stop the French nuking us back. Everybody happy!

ENGLAND

Look who doesn't know his history... This is the Chebourg port after it's pathetic British defence force was annihilated you pathetic cuck

Lmao

Eternal Anglos BTFO

This.

Its so obvious from the moment the polls closed whats going on.

Top Kek, Europoors have to give it all to rapefugees, more pour in, money runs out, the UK is in the free in clear.

This is what happens when a Remainer is leading Brexit. Britain shouldn't be paying a single penny to those faggots. With all of the British money that's been paid into the system, we should be demanding that they buy us out..

>40 billion
Lol nuh uh.
You're going to pay 100 billion euros or eat shit, because mummy Merkel says so.

Enjoy paying your soul out while pakis, indians, niggers and mudslimes invade your country, replace the europeans leaving, rape your girls and breed your women.

And this is all because you were offended by working, tax paying, christian, white, east europeans poles, lithuanians, spaniards, romanians, croatians and so on.

>gypsies
>working

>w-w-we didnt starve hans!

rationing up untill the 60's and still paying wall street to this day. face it, youre fucked. you may as well move here.

JUST

Trade with the US you dumb retard.

This is just a power play. The EU wants to send a message.

should help you faggots pay Poland

It's ok we'll fuck 'em when the city of london cancels all derivative contracts with european partners. *shrug* they were warned.

Lol

That's a lot of fucking welfare money the Pakis won't get.
I expect an increase in terror incidents on the EU free island.

Please britbongs the EU needs your money. Without they won't be able to subsidize the the mudslims.

I don`t know why you are laughing.
Only option from the beginning was to own up on shared financial obligations or face a no deal brexit.
So this is just normal and maybe now everyone can actually try to find out in good faith what the actual bill should be. because everyone is just giving estimates and it should be an itemed bill which both sides can at least understand.
This whole discussion is ridiculous.
Also, poor brits shot themselveds in their own foot with this debacle and the public discusasion will only get more unqualified and angry when england ultimately gets thrown out of the world cup in the group phase next year.

well, what your orange imitation of a leader would is obviusly the right thing and something to try to achieve.

I'm embarrassed for the UK like a child is embarrassed for his deadbeat parent.

You guys really used to rule the entire world?

britain GDP 2,619.00 Billion USD (2016)

2,619/40 = 65.475 100/65.475=

1.527% of yearly GDP ....

I don't understand why we're paying them.

it's amazing how one shelord and heruler can assign your entire nations money to their own personal dealing whim ...

First thing what you get in google is pearl harbor, you leftwing leaning niggerdick sucking faggot. Man I can't wait for shit to really get up in here in germany, I visit you first you antifacunt.

So are you an actual German or some fucking paki? Because I would expect a kraut that posts here to know exactly why we would want to leave the corrupt EU and the misery and corruption rife within it. Instead, you are a fucking German faggot that gleefully lords over us the bullshit hoops your dumb fucking germanigger eurocrats are making us jump through just to have sovereignty and no more bullshit dictated to us from Brussels.

Truly, you fucking cunts are the worst. The only German I like is Hitler, you've since been "re-educated" by Jews and all your good, conservative stock died in the war or fled to the new world. You are scum. I would go to war with you in a heartbeat, and kill you and rape your women. Fuck you.

Britain is pure cringe

I like how their female PM is always randomly crying

40 billion was the UK's starting offer at the beginning of the negotiation, though???

>€40 billion

It would be cheaper to bomb Brussels. One cruise missile can take out the entire nest of globalists.

>implying 40 bilion is alot of money. its a drop on a lake for europe.

Because you signed a contract, you inbred Pakistani faggot.