Why didn't Goku ever teach his wife how to fly?

Why didn't Goku ever teach his wife how to fly?

women can't fly

Why? So she can actually chase him flying if he runs away from her?

>Goku
>teaching

Videl

Come to think of it, when did flying become such a casual thing in Dragon ball?

around the end of the king piccolo saga and the begining of the saiyan saga..
Six years passed betwen then, I guess flying became normal.

When they were training with Kami-sama for the first time.

Power creep, so flying went from an amazing ability, to something everyone had out of convenience.

tranny
robot

>tranny
fuck off

Use the catalog retard

Chiaotzu and Tenshinhan both know how to fly because they were from Crane school. Piccolo also could fly because of his alien demon powers. Krillin taught himself how to fly during the three years between the 22nd and 23rd Budokais. Goku learned how to fly out of necessity because Piccolo broke all of his limbs. Yamcha either learned by himself or while he was training with God for the Saiyans. Gohan could do it instinctually when he got mad.

I think it was during the saiyan arc. Around the vegeta fight actually. Before that point i recall goku only using nimbus.

When training with Kami.

There was the flying technique from the crane school and the flying technique from Kami and Piccolo.

Hold on who taught Goku how to fly an how?

>DBZ only fags

See

Goku taught himself how to fly. Piccolo broke both of his arms and legs, so Goku had to learn how to fly to win the fight.

cuz DEME NO NINGEN

That was such as asspull.

do you really want chichi following you and nagging you around?

>making it so he cant escape

Nigger are you crazy?

jesus fucking christ
how the fuck do I get rid of you

>trying to get rid of Lain

That's just mean.

>energy beams and flying were suppose to be exclusives of the Turtle School and Crane school respectively
>Now everyone and there grandma has it

Also I wished they added a Tiger and Dragon school seems like that was where they were going

actually a valid point

perhaps a new isp and a new comp will do the miracle

She didn't want to learn. She wants a normal life.

Shit I always forget that Dragonball was at one point a martial arts manga/series.

>not liking superior futa dick

Shit taste user. Please go educate yourself over at

Piccolo killed all of the human martial arts masters besides Kamesennin and Tsurusennin. Those are the only real schools on Earth.

He taught himself how to fly in the mist of Battle while fighting Piccolo Jr. wow I barley remember the Dragonball Arc I only watch the anime once maybe with the exception of some re-runs. I only want to read the Dragonball manga in it's colored print now since the release but I'm so got damn busy with all the other shit on my backlog

fuck that, just get a VPN

i did cunt still following me

Because she wanted him to drive her around and shit

Speaking earth-wide, it's still pretty exclusive, or there's no way a strong but ordinary martial artist like satan/hercule could've risen to the top by the time cell tournament rolled around. Even after seeing all the shit people can do, he still couldn't work it out despite his daughter being able to(and she never would've learned if not for bullying gohan)

The series focus' on people who've been fighting on the front lines of shit in the fan city for years and a handful of elite fuckers like tao, so it looks like they hand out hidden techniques in happy meals, but most of mankind clearly has no idea what the fuck's going on even late in.

She kind of doesn't care about fighting, she's busy raising Goku and their children when Piccolo is not around.

>trannies
>futa
When will they learn.

She wasn't much for learning, ironic considering she pushes gohan to do so.
It also helps that goku was never around.
Flying was just added to help toryama and co to be lazy with scene transitions, backgrounds and footwork/fighting animations.
Better question, why can't roshi fly?

That episode is the comfiest.

What would it be like if DBZ went towards the Death Zone direction instead? You know continuing to fight stronger demons instead of going to outer space to beat up super powerful aliens.

This. Goku knows that if she learns how to fly he's fucked.

He needs some way to escape her if she's on her period.

There's a reason Goku never taught anyone else instant transmission, and it's not because he forgot.

Power creep, but it actually does make sense in dragon ball. Flying is a ki based ability, so back when they had shitty ki control flying was a pretty rare thing that could be done slowly and more as a strategy than a fighting tactic.

As they trained more and got even more control over their ki and were able to increase their max ki usage, the amount of ki and ki control needed to fly became a small percent of their max ki and max ki control.

What about that dragon ball MMO where everyone can fly and shoot beams now because Gohan spilled the beans in his published books?