THE FUCKING MAD MAN!!!!

THE FUCKING MAD MAN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIrRMf9Zr_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought crimes get you arrested in the UK now, I'm surprised this isn't higher.

you can get arrested for grabbing a womans breast while having consentsual sex

>Mad britcucks on FB are screaming "HURR STAY OUT OF OUR POLITICS UR IN AMERICA DURR
>The very same people that will criticize Trump and defend it with "HE AFFECTS THE UK TOO"

Wtf country is this?

Uhh, you know its illegal to commit crime, right? Drufptards BTFO

BRITISH CALIPHATE BTFO

>It's a crime in the UK to retweet POTUS
>Bin that tweet

>tfw your power levels have risen enough to be able to speak truth to power to countries on the other side of the planet

UK forgot to file for their Radical Islam Licence. Should be all sorted now god emperor.

the UK

Post salt pls. Yuropoor Salt is the best kind.

Lol... took them a loooong time to admit it...

Why can't our idiot president keep his fucking mouth shut? Even if this was true (it isn't), this doesn't help relations between the EU, the UK, and the US! shut your idiot racist mouth and do your job you idiot!!

23000 active jihadists in London. How do you sleep at night bongs?

Islam isn't a race and it is true that 3rd world Islamic migrants raise the level of crime In a given area they migrate to on masse.

Every day I just seem to get more and more furious.

To put the UK's crime rates in context: youtube.com/watch?v=NIrRMf9Zr_U

I live in the comfy rural North. All hills, tractors, and shotguns. I don't give a fuck about London. It's lost. the capital of England should be York.

Why are Anglo nations so keen on faggotry?

THANK YOU
if an American with knowledge of how British politics work says anything the cucks don't like its all "STFU this is our country, you don't know shit," etc.
But Britshits think they can walk into any tv studio and tell us "you should vote for hillary, Trump will ruin OUR country"

Friends don't let friends be retarded. Trump just wants Europe to be great again

I love this guy

I could be mistaken, but if I'm not, it's worth noting there are no Royal Marines in that photo.