Is there anything worse than being indian/paki?

I would bet that at least half of the white guys posting here are normies, or they could easily become normies if they applied themselves.

But for us pakis/indians/indic peoples? There's no hope at all for us unless we're born 10/10s who look like bollywood stars like Hrithik Roshan (i.e. don't look indian).

I'm a punjabi pakistani canadian living in TO, every day I see chad iranians, afghanis, lebanese and other muslim types with white girls, it hurts so much, how can they succeed and I fail? The only indians I've seen successful with white girls have been 6'1+, fit, smart and with very good facial features more similar to west asians than to indics. Being pakistani is hard, but in all honesty had I been born a few hundred kilometers to the north as a pathan my life would have been much easier with girls and socializing. With whites, well, you're already born as whites, unless you have extreme facial deformities or look like our cod god, then you have no business calling yourself an incel. You could easily get fit, go to a party and get laid.

Meanwhile us indics will forever be evaded by decent looking women.
And don't give me any of that "stop chasing western women" shit. White girls are the best looking girls, that's a fact that virtually everyone with a functioning mind accepts, any other consensus is one of delusion. "j-j-just get a poo in loo pajeeta arranged marriage bro!" yeah no thanks, most paki/indian women are ugly as fuck unless they look west asian or white.

Any other fellow currycels feel the same? How unlucky we must be to not be born with an aryan phenotype like Hrithik Roshan. Instead we were born the same as the people who those aryans conquered. (really wish the aryans just genocided us instead of mixing and disappearing and only showing up in some families genetics)

I just wanted to vent, sorry if it seems like I am antagonizing white people or instigating racial tensions on this sub, I do not mean/intend to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/analysis/what-drives-indians-to-be-racist-towards-students-from-africa/story-b8NF3XaxglzXUEgTeM3dLJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this a copypasta, or extreme South-Asian autism?
Probably both

t. incel poo
cope.

No.

>tfw born in Pookistan but have fair skin because grandparents were Pathans or some shit

FeelsGoodMan

know that feel broh

White women are worthless whores

"muh dick"

sage

t. A mixed race chad

A

cope, pajeet

Burger

B

See

Be proud of your people
hindustantimes.com/analysis/what-drives-indians-to-be-racist-towards-students-from-africa/story-b8NF3XaxglzXUEgTeM3dLJ.html

>Sup Forums
>whinning about being ugly

Shouldn't you be whinning on /r9k/? Or id it reddit?

Nope, you're just not that great with women.

POO

No. Indians/pakis are very inferiority complexed people, you see, our history is mostly composed of being invaded by lightskinned aryans like iranics, then turkics and euros, so our mentality is engrained in servitude to them.

Take an average white guy, put him in india and he will slay pussy.

Cope. We both know what I say is true.

>instigating racial tensions on this sub
>sub

plebbitfag copypasta detected

> Is there anything worse than being indian/paki?

Well, a nigger.

>tfw not nigger

And I agree, white women are hottest. Pic related. I would bone these roasties like no tomorrow especially the left one, and so should any red-blooded hetero man.

Slayed hindu chicks on Diwali last night
You gotta be brain dead if you can’t get Indian girls> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

even niggers slay here in canada, your average paki or indian, unless they are 6'1+ and look more middle eastern don't get anything

> every day I see chad iranians, afghanis, lebanese and other muslim types with white girls
My confused Leaf friend, that has absolutely nothing to do with race or country of origin and everything to do with individual personality. You can have all the white pussy you want if you man up. Don't blame race, don't blame ethnicity, don't blame anyone: just concentrate on becoming Chad. Better yourself. You'll get all the white maple-sweet Canuck pussy you want.

t.Paki Colonist

You were only able to slay because you don't look indian. Nobody would assume you are indian, and if you tell non indians you are indian, they would be turned off.

I'm Paki myself.
Come from Rawalpindi.

Father and Mother both born here.
Great grandfather and grandfather fought for Britain in WW1 and WW2.

Niggers are way more in demand than pajeets. They are almost used as sex symbols nowadays There is a reason BLACKED is a thing but POOED isn't

I could never understand why Indians speak so much. They never use 1 word where 10 will do. It really does seem like they never shut up, which, I imagine, might drive people away.

I'm sorry but it's just you.

North Indians and Pakis are still decent looking. No hope for BanglaBongs and Southern Niggers tho.

that dog's face: 'wtf i'm a dog not a goat'

Still
>being a nigger.

One good thing about living in this monocultural shithole, no nigs.

Also regarding Pussy, maybe you just a bitch OP.

Try being an unrepentant asshole, its better than being a doormat, its not like you're getting snatch anyway.

How about u stop lusting after white women and stick to your own kind?

? Go back to India, marry one of your own. You've won most of the evolutionary war, you're human, the top species. Not all of us can be the top. I'm not, eg.

Also, get the fuck out of that white country.

I am a fucking north indian/paki basically. I live in toronto, filled with them. For 99% even looking at white women disgusts them. The only ones who slay are ones who don't look indian basically and look more iranian or lebanese.

y,being a pedophile pakistani

Kek. That's exactly what i said. You're a colonist. My great grand pappy sent his Royal Guard to fight in the second war if that counts. I'm a Muhajir fag tho.

was for
As a pajeet/pakjeet, at least you can be something in life.

Daily Reminder that all of you shitskins will get btfo in the upcoming race war.

why am I even replying to you? you're a normie paki who is deluded, who lives among the shitstains of pakipooistan. If you lived in the first world among non pajeets and pajeetas you would feel the same as myself and other currycels, manlet, black skinned dravidoid.

Cope.

>Muhajir
lmao no more replies to me, you are even more subhuman than myself.
I hope so, please cleanse this earth from us and create a more beautiful one.

>White woman.

Take the amerindian pill and never go back.

show bob and vagene babby ;)

*Look more Indo Aryan.

Also, that's why you aren't supposed to chade after degenerate whiteys. Hage your parents marry you to a qt cousin or to some desi thicc housewife

a leaf

Nonsense.

>Leave Native Land to serge gora eternally
>Not Degenerate

>Fight for your freedom and strive to improve your home rather than fleeing to someone else's home
>Degenerate

Why are diasporafags always so deluded? Upu remind me of those "GLORIOUD PERSIAN EMPIRE" irani diaspora LARPers.

Nope. Middle eastern. If you look lebanese iranian or afghani or something similar like arab, you will slay, I've witnessed it personally.

Your average pakistani does not look like that. Your average north indian/pakistani is like this, you know it, I know it.

>Being pakistani is hard

You can rape all the white girls you want, claim a sexual emergency, and the government will give you a medal.

How did you end up with pic of parasuram

I agree with this user.

Get a degree, make money, and just outright TELL your parents that you are succesful now and to chop chop and find you a 10/10 paki hottie. Settle for nothing less than amazing woman.

If you are high earning enough, the sky's the limit of fineness of woman you can acquire.

If you can't win at the white sex game, then stick to your desi game.

>fighting for Pakistan
>not degenerate
Nobody likes you; return my righteous Hindu clay.

Get out

>10/10 paki
>existing
again, unless they look NON PAKI, they are not good looking

The best looking indians/pakis would fit much more easily into a crowd of west asians than they would native indians

reminder that no matter how far you escape, you will always be indian or paki. you will always be a shitskin. you will never have blue/green eyes.

no matter if you are second, third generation, you will always be indian/paki/shit.

>I am not good looking

Not exactly.

Pic related.

>indian

He resembles the Biblical judges in many ways and i oersonally believe that he is one tmof those whom Allah sends to "Set nations right"

Of course saying this will result in cow piss/camel piss shit posting

>1488
>asking the right question
I like you already

I think at least the upper castes are doing pretty well with IT jobs. Close to the top position in US household wealth.

That dude's a 5/10 with a nice haircut.

Checked

>American Flag
>Your Hindu Clay

Kek. Aren't hindus prohibited from crossing bodies of water?

Nigga are you blind. Or faggot. 10/10 exists all over Pakistan, its India with more dravidian genetics which have uglier women.

Pakistan at least is quite more genetically diverse than the majority of India, what with this area being the gateway into the Hind of old. All that Persian, Turk, Arab genes mixed in.

You're a lost cause user, find a boyfriend. You shouldn't be reproducing anyway.

No. You'll just poo on it.

Your picture is full of subhumans. Indics are ugly, we are the worst race physically speaking.

Good looking yes, but again, not your typical indian, she's lucky to probably have aryan ancestry and again, she fits into a crowd of lebanese better than indians.

wow ok, so what? their wives are still either ugly as fuck, and the ones with hot arranged marriages their wives fuck other men on the side (I've been witness to this and a lot of similar gossip among desi circles, its very common for hot indian/paki women to fool around a lot with white men before marriage and even after). money doesnt buy happiness

He is more darker irl than on that pic. lol
aye

T.Guy stuck in the back of Dexter's School Bus

Rate this guy, too.

was for you, poo in paki clothing

Paki isn't an ethnicity, it's a civic nationalist shithole like America. Pashtuns and Balochs can look white as f because of Persian ancestry. Punjabis look like North Indians and Sindhis look like typical pajeets. Muhajirs are subhumans though

pic related average pashtun

Pakistanis are white

>not being a street shitter in 2017

>North Indian
>Not Aryan

What are you,5? Or have you never had the time to read a book with all your inferiority comolex riddled whinning?

Its funny how you niggers consider white female to be an immediate upgrade... they re the fucking worst

again, as I said, pakis who are indian in ancestry (i.e. 80% of pakistan, punjabis sindihs muhajirs) are all subhuman pajeet looking, if I was born a few kilometeres to the north or west as an iranian or afghan in the west I'd fucking slay its not fair

>65 ▶
> (You)
>>North Indian
>>Not Aryan
>What are you,5? Or have you never had the time to read a book with all your inferiority comolex riddled whinning?
you're from pakistan, you don't know what its liek, you live in delusion.
cope.

He is a Dravidian

>Implying Pakistan is made up of just one ethinc group

Dude, you have it easy with women. Just tell her to show bobs n vagene and she will be forced to obey your will.

>their wives are still either ugly as fuck,
Not really, I saw a few very fuckable Indian girls.
t. Software Dev who works with Indians a lot
Lots of them are plain fat, but that is not really specific to Indians.

Pottytos, God of Poo, Ghost of Spoorta.

Seriously who the fuck is he, I don't follow Bollywood/Lollywood shit.

why are muslims worshiping hindu gods?

No one can convince you other wise. Go end your Kaffir Dalit suffering.

Kys faggit

What's wrong with dravidians and why are there muzzies praying to Rama?

>Is there anything worse than being indian/paki?
Yes, being a 'female' poo in loo/p*ki

same comment

At first I was about to say it's worse to be a nigger but then I realized they're too stupid to realize how bad they have it.

Nasty muslims don't belong on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a Hindu board.

Ancient religion worth respect

Funny

Arrogant yet humble

Hindus copy the superior muslim values of Modesty just like the Ultra Orthodox Israelis

Is that true? I didn't think white guys would be seen all that differently over there. Except as marks by thieves.

Dammit there are pretty Indian girls.

Cleanliness is next to godliness

Hmm, maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle. Pic related

Have to admit, western loos are hard on the back, especially since I like to read on the shitter,.

Nah north queers are the reason Indians used to get bullied. Your the small dick, poo on the street, smelly curry fucks. Be like us southerns, everyone has a 9 in dick average

Kys you coping subhuman, you know everything I say is true.

Self reflective pajeets recognize it as true, you are just a subhuman who cannot cope and live in delusion.

You're an indian.

White are treated as gods, your 5/10 white boy can slay mad pussy in india.

It’s fine. Indians are known for their strong jawlines and heavy brows that lead to a piercing gaze look. Chicks dig that. Just clean yourself up and get in shape and your natural genetics could be doing you a favor. Being Asian is worse.