If (((they))) control the banks why don't we all just pull our money out of them?

If (((they))) control the banks why don't we all just pull our money out of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corralito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only cucks do not have their money in local credit unions.

Banks don't have money

someone post the thicc thinker please

Why would you keep more than a few month's expenses in a damn bank anyhow?

Real question is: why didn't you post the THICC version of your pic?

This.

Good luck getting any money if everybody tried to pull it out at once.
The money doesn't even exist.

Did OP really think he'll have a serious thread with that pic?

this desu

You couldn't even if you tried. It's not there, dumbass.

You'll find that if you deprive them of money, one way or another, your money will become quite worthless.

That's my point

T-thanks...

Because (((they))) control the CENTRAL BANK also. Yes, your bank is insolvent and keeping your money there is dumb, but pol needs to understand - even if you keep cash under your mattress, the central bank can still devalue the cash by printing more of it - which is the ONLY thing a central bank does.

The solution is to convert your currency into VALUABLE ASSETS like gold or silver for svings or anything that retains its value.

I swear - pol has NO CLUE about economics

What I mean is that you will be unable to withdraw after a certain point
Also good luck getting people to do that

Well, in the USA, we are flagged if we pull out a large amount all at once, or a consistantly withdraw until empty.
First the bank teller asks you why youre doing it, then the bank contacts you first via phone , followed by mail and if available, email.
All of that info they collect during communication is forwarded to various agencies starting with the IRS.
The IRS confirms the info to be accurate then communicates with other various agencies regarding your financial behaviors

Because you still get paid in federal reserve notes. It's still the currency above all others. There's some company in Utah that pays out in silver but you still have to sell your silver for fed notes to buy groceries or pay your property taxes m8ey.

I did it 4u

Thank you for the pic, user. This helps me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corralito

This it's what the banks do when you try that.

what was that dramatized cartoon about banks? someone should edit happy merchants on those bank entities to make it more obvious for good goyim.

I knew it.

this one is still the best desu

Invest your life savings in meme coins and laugh at the normies and their 1% annual interest.

i wanna fuck the thicc thinker

This. Dennis Hastert famously got charged over this

step aside pleb real thinking coming through

i have fapped to the thyq thinker desu senpai

This thread has been fantastic for my thinking emoji collection

Plebs don't know that thing thinker is infinitely more qt

They control your debt too

>tfw you have already chosen a wife but she doesnt have thicc thighs or cow tits
fuck man, having virtue sucks.
also sauce

Because you'd become a third world country almost overnight.

thin thinker is shit tier

You have your money in a back?
So you can get fucked on inflation?
WHY?

Shush your mouth, do you speak like that around your own mother? You're lucky I don't have a bar of soap to wash it out with.

Fuck you, faggot. You've never fucked a skinny fat girl so you have know idea whats best

>skinnyfat
literal meme. I will take mommy body over roastie body any day

Did you want to impress us with the most common thinking gif?

>mommy body isn't rostie body
Wtf kind of backward society do you live in?

just because YOUR mom got shitted, doesn't mean everyone's did.

The money supply has to keep up with demand, which is constantly increasing

too little money available and the economy grinds to a halt, too much money and cash becomes so worthless that people lose all confidence in it, killing the economy

central banks perform a vital function in keeping this balance. all that matters is having competent administrators in control of the banks

>proceeds to post a common thinking gif
you have brought dishonor to all your magyar ancestors.

Bailouts.
The whole banking system got bailed out because its insolvent. Now its insolvent PLUS whatever it got bailed out.

This is not "keeping the balance"

Yeah, unfortunately that's what happens when the bank admins fuck up, either by being greedy or retarded. A lot of the system is just band-aids stacked on top of another. It's still rolling though

I don't believe admins fucked up. They know what they are doing. They are crashing the system to create demand for the new system - which will be cashless crypto.

I don't see why they'd do that when the USD is already basically just bitcoin, dollars are a resource regularly "mined" and distributed to the rest of the world

but I suppose we'll see

Basically this.