Spice and wolf

7 episodes in , i have no idea whats's going on but holo is so fucking cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id convert to paganism for a piece of that

Amarti is a cunt.

>holo is so fucking cute
The only reason why I got into the show. I feel you though, it's so easy to get confused if you're not paying attention to what's going on. Just keep in mind as you're watching:

>Lawerence is bringing Holo back to her home
>Lawrence needs money, because merchant
>Shitstorm occurs every time he goes to a new town
>Shitstorm settles
>repeat

Just remember this: forest wolf gangbang.

Just remember: this man is your friend.

Amarti did nothing wrong

It's a valuable experience for him. He probably turned into a callous and shrewd merchant after that.

I like the book illustrations better.

>you will never (x) touch fluffy tail

Her eyes are done way better in the anime

>the anime will never be completed.

she will never be real

Myuri a cute. Would protect from creeps and Kole.

She fucked 7 guys before meeting Lawrence, drop it now.

>literally silver hair Horo

Talk about lack of creativity.

Not bad for a 600+ year old wolf desu senpai

A

CUTE

In a row?

Who knows, but taking in consideration the fact that she will outlive Lawrence she will have tons of chances to try it in the top of his tomb.

This, it's like one every hundred years.
I bet she stayed with them until they died, if they were mortal.

I'd probably fucking sudoku if I was her honestly.

I couldn't keep doing that.

>she'll outlive Lawrence and Myuri

I wonder if this is even her first child.

>tfw spice and wolf always makes me homesick

I don't ask for feels but I sure get them.

Listening to the theme always cheers me up.
Spring Log translations when?

But she didnt know she could mate with lawrence. Remember the bird demigod lady?

>didn't know
Read the manga...

Stuff happens.

But user ive read all the ln and Spring Log. Unless something happens in the manga

I'm 99% sure that what she was asking is if it was possible a successful relationship between an human and a demigod, which is an even bigger indicator of damaged goods.

The theme doesn't help either

You forgot the real reason Lawrence needs lots of money, so he can eventually start his own store.

S&W is a shit tier romance anime because no fucking development happens for the two seasons
One episode they're cuddling in bed before being cucked, a few later he can't even hold her hand

I understand they needed the relationship open for rival reasons, but they left it too open

I want to rewatch this so bad. But also want to wait till winter for maximum comfyness,
End this suffering.

Iktfb

I usually rewatch it sometime in November once comfy season really hits, can't wait this summer is killing me

>pictures of sad Holo

Delete this. My heart can't take it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

Nigga I ain't clicking that.

You know you must.
The sadness allows the good times to shine brightest.

>mother daughter doujins when

MODS

Remember this
Spice and Wolf season 3 announcement
Meanwhile donald trump lose the presidental election or when He Dies, and that be very soon

I really wanted to watch this, I think I will now.
I can't resist cute

>finally read the novels beyond the point where the anime left off
>man, there's going to be some hot-ass shit in there
>Lawrence gets cock-blocked by a kid for like 10 novels straight

It's been two or three years at the least and I still cannot believe what a dumb, hackneyed plot device that was. Fucking Isuna, I trusted you, dog.

>I'm waiting on the good times right now

OP is a fool with good taste

I was also really disappointed by that faggot, but he wasn't too bad. He didn't get in the way as much as I thought and Lawrence and Holo still had plenty of moments alone. He did seem like he was third-wheeling it pretty often though.

Books vol. 10 and 16 were the shit though.

Me too
I have only watched the first season but I had no idea what was happeing by the 5th episode.
I instead enjoyed the banter and spicy romance and then felt like a faggot for enjoying romance.

I thought he opened an inn with a hot spring instead, which he runs with his daughter

Yeah, he wasn't that bad as a character, though he did pretty much universally disrupt any scene which had any amount of sexual tension in it.

I feel all the later books, with the exception of the lackluster ending, were good. I think 14 is where shit starts to pick up the pace again, and the book itself has the most tear-jerking scene in the story. Certainly taught me not to ever read this shit in public; damn nearly popped a blood-vessel trying to suppress the tears reading that one.

Which scene was it?

For me it was in vol 10 when Holo was completely shattered by Huskin's revelation and in vol 16 where Holo completely threw her pride away and asked Lawrence if she wasn't his princess.

The scene in the alley with the letter. This one.

Interesting though, it's the first time I've read this in the official translation and the discrepancies with the fan-made translation are pretty numerous. Might have to reread some of the them sometime.

Also, Huskins' story is heavy is shit, seriously. Among the books where the kid is in their party, 10th volume's got to be the best.

Where are you from, user? It always makes me yearn to travel.

How long until the newest Novel get translated?
I can't wait for the daughter of Lowrence and Holo adventures.

Shit, I must be retarded, I didn't even know this existed. Looking at the translation of Spring Log, which I didn't know existed either, Cole is fixing to shag their fucking daughter?. Damn, I'd thought this guy would be on his marry way to be a priest or some shit; he is one cold motherfucker for this.

If we are talking about tear-jerking scenes, my vote goes to When holo reads the claw and she starts crying, then laughs only to cry like a baby again. the message also send a shiver down my spine. the way the author described and played out that scene was so goddamn perfect.
Oh also when holo is reunited with lawrence in volume 16 and she tries to put on a facade but she breaks down and shows how worried she was

Anybody have the Yen Press versions of volumes 15-17? I've got them for 1-14 and fan translated versions of the last three. Would like to have the same version of all of them for consistency's sake.

that wasn't the plan at the beginning dumbass