youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPN7G_E3jI
youtube.com/watch?v=HAXqRaf_S4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-suKZwChT70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too boring

Not a NEET

He's not a nip.

Eh. Couldn't you have copy pasta'd the OP from the last thread.

This is gonna be tomorrow's streaming thread as well.

I'd rather her be the protagonist.

Opening 2 full version

youtube.com/watch?v=GAutfI4WhOA

Ep 21 Preview: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け)

youtube.com/watch?v=WlmunjM92fQ

Ep 22: Flash Of Sloth (怠惰一閃)
Ep 23: Unscrupulous Sloth (悪辣なる怠惰)

Ep 21 H Y P E!

>from previous thread because op is retarded

Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=GAutfI4WhOA
youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPN7G_E3jI
youtube.com/watch?v=HAXqRaf_S4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-suKZwChT70
Level up

>Not placing the same freaking message like a fucking general makes OP a retard

Nah, you're full of shit user.

"Why couldn't he be the protagonist?" has been the fucking message for these threads multiple times, at least give a decent argument

>Implying there would be a female MC

From the last thread.

>Ram thinks her sister deserves better.

Not him but I don't think that's the case because of this part.

>that everything he's said about Rem loving him was a unverifiable pretty talk, that he's deceived Beatrice and Emilia with his behavior toward

That's a sign of total distrust.

If anything if all that shit transpired after loop I would have bisected her with the Authority of Greed, which Subaru gets in Arc 5. If that's the type of thoughts she harbours she is not an ally

She's probably also projecting some of her own views onto her sister, seeing as how she doesn't know Rem anymore. That total distrust is there, but the argument starts with her implying that Subaru isn't giving Rem a high enough priority. The rest stems from how this lowers Ram's assessment of his character.

If he doesn't really care about Rem, he must be a shitty guy. If he's a shitty guy, that casts doubt on whether or not her sister could love him. It would also suggest he's putting on a facade around everyone else, and acting like a better person than he really is. In that you have a recipe for total mistrust.

I think it's a mix of both distrust and concern for Rem. After the fight starts, Ram mentions that there's no merit to having Subaru meet Rem, calling him an insensitive/uncompassionate sex maniac, that the only one he considers important is himself.

This feels spot on.

Is this real or just essay-kun-tier spoilers?

It's up to you to decide

Take everything here with a grain of salt. That's the rule. We're discussing a part of the wiki synopsis that pertains to this scene.

Who's dick do I have to suck so we can get proper TL of the dialogues or rather a whole translation of this excerpt?

So you want another SAO?

Yeak i know, already read the synopsis.
I guess i'll believe the detailed spoilers then.

Why can't you and some others get everyone emotions were being artificial amplified and manipulated into negative directions by the miasma? You might kill everyone if your gonna ignore it, be like that. It's not worth lingering on about.

Kek. Very Ram-like insult.

It's good to hear some details of that scene. The wiki leaves things a bit too vague.

>no merit to having Subaru meet Rem, calling him an insensitive/uncompassionate sex maniac, that the only one he considers important is himself.
THE BANTZ IS OVER

Well it is supposed to be a summary, so of course it ends up being vague.

Will Reinhard and Subaru ever become bros?

I know, but things are always much more interesting when you know a little more.

No. But Julius and Subaru do. I'm sure Reinhard enjoys the stories and tales of his knight buddy and never-ever bro when they hang out and fight together, though. I'm sure of it.

I don't know what this says, but I'm posting it anyways!

I wonder who killed all of those people?

A couple things I'd like to amend since I was going off memory when writing this.
1. Knocking Ram off Patrache and pinning her down were two separate summons of INVISIBLE PROVIDENCE
2. Anastasia attacks Ram before Subaru can summon INVISIBLE PROVIDENCE to attack her.
3. There is a slight delay between Patrache eating Ram and eating Subaru which I'd just like to point out

Ram's bantz are stronger than ever all through that scene

Looks like he starts all over from the beginning.

If Reinhard were a shota, he'd instantly be added to Subaru's family and have all the affection he could ever want or need. If only.

So Subaru gets to see how Patrasche eats Ram completely??

>Ram's bantz are stronger than ever all through that scene
I need examples user-kun

These edits are fucking hilarious.

Some nice discussion in the last part of the old thread.

I'll get this shit out before anything else and say that I favor no one.

I wonder why people say Rem is not that important. I mean she's not at the same level as Emilia of course since she is the main heroine. I really doubt that the author would let the director say something that wasn't true. I mean the director did say that Rem was a "Sub-Heroine". With how things are shaping up it's going to be a rough ride.

I think she'll definitely play a part in the future developments and she'll be involved in some major ones.

I really doubt Tappei let her stay in a coma state for that long for no reason at all.

They are already are.

I mean, plain and simple, keeping a character in a coma and dragging out whether or not they'll wake up is just a shit writing plot point. It belongs in a Lifetime movie, not in a web novel you want to be taken seriously. And he hasn't killed Rem yet, which is why I'm convinced she'll definitely wake up, and her struggle and development will be based on the fact that everyone and everything has changed.

>3. There is a slight delay between Patrache eating Ram and eating Subaru which I'd just like to point out

What the fuck. I'm surprised he didn't fight to the death.

She's part of his driving force, and the reason he never tries to stray from the "hero" path.

what the fuck is Reinhart doing

>smiling as you kill your Dark Lord husbando
What did he mean by this?

He sees her hair stuck in Patrache's teeth. He was too busy sweating, bleeding out his eyes and nose trying to recover from INVISIBLE PROVIDENCE feedback while the eating was going on. He doesn't put together what happened until right before Patrache attacks him, before that point he was thinking of escaping the cavern on Patrache.

I couldn't do the bantz justice.

this is why nobody wants to be friends with a shitty lizard face man

Getting a good look at DAT ASS.

he's a beta cuck jobber. He fits the role of being a mentor so that younger people don't become like him.

>Subaru not wearing knight clothes like Reinhard.
Shit comic

I definitely understand where this art comes from now.

It's due to fact she plays no active for nearly 3 arcs. It's not she isn't important, but she isn't focal point of the story, but more one of it's subplots. Otherwise she less connections to things like Satella, Flugel, Royal Election and Witch Cult in general in comparison to Subaru and Emilia. She occupies the secondary character tier, that Betty, Ram, Roswaal, Echidna, Garfiel, Otto and rest of candidates their allies do.

>I mean, plain and simple, keeping a character in a coma and dragging out whether or not they'll wake up is just a shit writing plot point.

While I still think the comatose was indeed fucking stupid, it was for the better I guess so Emilia got a proper spotlight without anything to divide the attention. What I'm quite annoyed about is the thought of more than 2 arcs just to get to that point.

It's pretty obvious that Rem is a character who had a large effect on the type of person Subaru wants to be and the ideals he holds. When he first came to the world, I think he wanted to be someone more like Reinhardt. After realizing that was probably impossible, Wilhelm's example probably caught his eye. However, I think he eventually came to admire Rem more than he ever did those two.

If Subaru is Flugel then how the hell did he enter a different world if his life in Japan was completely normal up until than, let alone do so 400 years ago?

Furthermore if that was the case shouldn't he know exactly what the fuck he's doing and who he is? Instead he's a former hikikomori NEET that lived in Japan and randomly found himself teleported.

Additionally, wouldn't Echidna and the other witches that met Flugel recognize him immediately as the same person who's facial features/eye color etc didn't change?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Nobody likes edgy jobbers.

Is Regulus actually a obnoxious douche?

There is nothing inherent wrong with keeping what will happen with Rem's condition a mystery. It won't do anything good just toss her back in just because. Like everything so far it should happen when it is time to happen.

Yes. He is also NTR embodied.

Judging by how his speechballoons are drawn in fanart, I'd say "yes".

yes he goes on long rants if you call him a hypocrite and fucking talks on and on about theory not to mention he dont fuck no wife use them as dolls and nothing else

KYS

And I'm saying that if Rem's condition still has no answer in Arc 6 or 7, then it's being dragged out. Period.

>And he hasn't killed Rem yet, which is why I'm convinced she'll definitely wake up, and her struggle and development will be based on the fact that everyone and everything has changed.

While that will truly be a part of the struggle I think there might be more.

A part of the speculation regarding the premonitions that Rem might actually be the person whom Emilia says she hates from the when they first met. Some of the excerpts regarding that(if they're true)
>in arc4 there is a scene where Emilia gets future vision at the end she saw the girl that she never seen awake spoke, she said "---I think praying for a wish is an act of pride, praying should be for when receiving atonement.."

From what people have already discussed is that her story revolves around atonement and this line really says something. I don't know if the scenario is of the same timeline or not but apparently the other one speaks of a person she(Emilia) hates from the moment they met.

Though it's still speculation and how things are being said, I doubt Rem's return will be a full recovery just because I give this fucking thing a benefit of a doubt whenever something sounds too good. They might get her memories back but people might not know who she still is. If this happens it'll be an interesting one for her character especially for someone whose theme is atonement.

She acknowledges her sins and for those sins to be virtually forgotten and not properly forgiven then that's gonna be something.

Which sin is Regulus?

That would have happened with or without Gluttony defeating her. Emilia development is completely independent of her. Rem got put into because of who she was fighting. You forget she wasn't the only victim there.

greed

The same kind that pisses in your tea.

Greed

Not that user, but she was the only one close to the MC that was put out.

Kiss my dick, Ferris.

No just means your Remfag who desperate wants her back with no regard for context of the story. Whether she comes back or not is up to author to decide. If doesn't happened till the end of series then that is fine too.

So Emilia would be distrustful and wary of Rem because of how close she is to Subaru, huh. I'm...honestly just dreading the meeting between the two of them once Rem wakes up. Ad not in the, "This is going to be good." way, but in the "Fucking great, this shit again." way.

So why does Subaru blame himself for what happened to Rem? I haven't read the novels.

There were signs about what had happened and he never picked up on any of it before it was too late to do anything about it.

>he goes on long rants if you call him a hypocrite and fucking talks on and on about theory not to mention he dont fuck no wife

So Regulus is the embodiment of Sup Forums?

Flugel has all the witch genes, or at least the 7 deadly sins with dreams (theres more types of witches than the 7 deadly sins) so it's likely he used lusts ability to just change how he look

It's irrevlant. Crusch and Julius fell under same power and are still suffering under it's effects It's selfish to focus on Rem especially when those two are close to Subaru now. If Witches powers are as strong as they're supposed to be then what happens to the victims shouldn't be undone so easily.

>No just means your Remfag
>Anybody who even talks about Rem as a character is a Remfag
Also
>your

Seriously, fuck off with this waifushit trash and stop acting like anyone who discusses Rem's condition is a waifufag. And yes, having a character in a coma for that long with the answer to their condition is a shitty writing move and something you'd find in a soap opera. And instead of calling me a waifufag, try and prove me wrong without using the, "It's the author's story." excuse.

yeah pretty much

Sure.

She isn't the focal point but she's going to be doing somethings that are directly related to Subaru. I mean Subaru's conflict is a huge one. It's not just Emilia's case, the Witches, Royal Election and what not. Another conflict is Subaru himself.

She's not just a secondary character because of how she is shown to have a deeper ties with Subaru's character. I mean she is a symbol for Subaru and one of his pillars. A better statement is Also I disagree with the Witch Cult. She has connections to that. Up to this point, the Witch Cult is a mystery. There's only a vague description but we still have no idea why they do what they do. We have no idea what their motives are during the ordeal. They attacked the Oni village for some reason. Someone related to the cult did something to trigger Emilia and freeze her village. I mean even in Roswaal's domain. There are no motives but most of them suffered from the witch cult back then.

If Subaru eats Gluttony does he also eat all the people Glutton(ies) have eaten?

The whole purpose of Subaru's character is, "How am I going to get out of here alive with the least possible deaths?"

He might obtain their memories.

that might be the only way to cure them since he would have gotten their ability

Oh boy! That sounds completely fucked!

Quite possibly. I mean it's not like it didn't come out of nowhere.

I want to kiss subaru !!!

No, I'm saying that Rem, who was close to Subaru and had all that buildup with him was then put into a coma. Crusch and Julius were not only not close to Subaru, they also have nothing to do with Emilia's screentime since Subaru wouldn't want to spend time with them over Emilia. And why are you assuming that just because Rem is being discussed, it means nobody gives a shit about Crusch and Julius. Granted, I don't give a shit about Crusch, but still. Also, once again, I'll bring up that if that if answer to the effects of Gluttony aren't found in Arc 6 or 7, then it turns into a shitty plot point.

fuck off Satella

This guy is amazing. Why isn't he the MC?

Also, can someone spoil me how does Subaru even beat him?

Go home, Reinhard.

Wouldn't that also give him all of their memories and skills? He'd have finally gotten good without needing to put in more effort.
>Another conflict is Subaru himself.
That's probably a good point. I kind of think the story is more about Subaru than it is about the Witch Cult or the Royal Election. A character can be important without being part of any great prophecy or scheme.

Rem acts as a plot device at this point. There are three possible options of going to the sage but I would highly doubt would work, defeating Gluttony aspects of Satiation, Bizzare Eating, and Gourmet, or blood of Volcanica. I think it is Volcanica since the only speculation I have regarding the candidacy since it will end by two years and on the day of choosing, Volcanica will come. I'm laughing when people say,
> Time resets fix everything!
Well, why hasn't fixed this problem with Rem? We've been waiting for 3 fucking years.

First off Re:Zero's already a drama to being with characters, suffering and fighting against their fates of it's themes. Rems' condition is entirely part of that.

Second, author shouldn't have to do jackshit because you demand it. He has own pacing in mine you are no more right to decide when and were what should happen.

Lastly I called you out on being a waifufag because you sprouting biased logic which only benefits one character for sake of it. Deal with it.

Red lizard face man

I want to ride Subaru!

>When a joke was actually true

Oh shit.