Listen I am going to share a very un-popular opinion here. I am a combat veteran...

Listen I am going to share a very un-popular opinion here. I am a combat veteran, I served in Iraq and I have a pretty solid understanding of this 'culture'. However I feel the United States has this Stigma against the entire culture as well.
Let me first start by saying that these Arab Men calling her horrible names is not ok. But those looks they are giving her actually are.
She is dressed in clothing (lack of) inside a culture that does not see that every single day, they actually frown on it. So lets take a step back here.
Here in the United States we have culture standards (they are very broad) but when someone wears something we don't agree with we give them dirty looks like this and publicly attack them whether it be social media or straight from our President.
How is that ok but people looking at her for not wearing the social norm not? You got to realize that these cultures tend to be very conservative on what woman can and cannot show.
At the very least she should respect the culture of where she is because she is after all a guest in their country.

That is what every rational person already believes OP, only an idiot would defend that skank, it's akin to a nigger waltzing through Paris wearing only a tribal loincloth and a necklace made with the severed penises of his enemies, which I'm sure happens regularly but should surely be frowned upon regardless.

Did a bomb go off by your head?

I agree. When in Rome...

You are right. It would only be wonderful they would take their shit of a culture and fuck off from our countries. As they don't want to see that I don't want to see their fucking skanks in their clothes. In America there are not that many of them but here they give us the fucking natives the same looks.

This sound suspiciously like copy pasta.

Last week it was:
>Listen, I'm a long time gun owner, but after Las Vegas...Let be start by saying that.... blah blah blah..

Wtf ever... dressing as she is, was completely acceptable in many middle eastern countries, up until the 70's.
The Islamic revolution has poisoned the minds of many... not just those in the ME.
Sage

Its the same here. You get the dumb fucking women who rock up to a temple in short shorts and a singlet and are shocked when theyre handed some covering. For one its very disrespectful to any religion and secondly monks have a hard enough time as it is

Honestly its tragic how far western ideals have fallen, shit man we got our clothing from you guys. in fact it was an ultimatum at the time by (you guessed it) the British!

Such civilized! The rest of the world is laughing at your double standards

I disagree, therefore sage.

do people in US stare at people in a burka? No.

There's your equivlenvy

sage your life

I do. Fucking weirdos.

>Listen I am going to share a very un-popular opinion here. I am a combat veteran, I served in Iraq and I have a pretty solid understanding of this 'culture'. However I feel the United States has this Stigma against the entire culture as well.
Saged you stupid fucking LARPing shill. Also, stolen valor. Kill yourself now.

This is female solipsism at it's best.

She knows she should cover up her legs and probably her shoulders too. She chose that outfit on purpose. A girl who looks like that did everything down to her nails deliberately.

This was designed to get her the most important thing to a ho: attention.

The west has become almost entirely niggerized and jewified, it is good to see these oblivious cunts are treated as they should when they travel to a place with still a semblance of modesty, I would not oppose simply kicking these women off of the property.

This is why we need to resurrect our tradition of shaming and shunning, otherwise women go around and do this sort of thing totally deliberately.

>no culture is wrong because its their culture

Dude fuck off

You're right, and I agree with you. However, it works both ways, so when they come here, they need to fucking assimilate.

LOL, not realizing this picture was taken in modern london. Don't you see the chip shop over in that stone tower?

EVERYONE HERE AGREES WITH THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD!
ITS WHEN THEY EXPECT US ADAPT TO THEM IN OUR OWN COUNTRY THAT ITS NOT OK!

FUCKING KIKE SLIDE THREAD SHILL!
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE
>REPORT HIDE SAGE
REPORT HIDE SAGE

Hey fellow Veterans, Combat Veteran here.

Let me help flatten your learning curve here. Try to help you adjust to civilian life and interact with non-veterans.

A) Give up your sense of entitlement to an expert opinion. Being a "Combat Veteran" gives you insight to one thing (Combat). And just because the truck in front of your in the convoy had rounds impact near it.... doesn't mean shit outside of conversations about (Combat). Civilians don't give a shit. They know "Combat Veteran" is an over used buzzword that doesn't equate to expertise in anything but sitting around maybe being near someone being shot at. So get over it. It doesn't mean shit to anyone on the internet.

B) Any argument, point, statement, or opinion that you have to set up by stating you're a combat veteran....isnt able to stand on it's own.

If your opinion on ME culture comes from directly observing it....than it should be valid enough to not rely on the audiences appreciation of your veteran status. Once again...Combat has zilch to do with your skills of discussing combat.

I'm only saying this because I figured it out before you. So take it for what it's worth and it may save you frustration.

It DOES NOT help your position to prop it up with something that:

A) The Audience doesn't care about or appreciate.
B) Has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Speaking from a place of experience, as much as the Middle East was much more secular, and liberal it wasn't whatever is in OP's picture. Women still didn't wear short shorts, or showed their belly buttons. Being classy was the objective, not slutty or conservative.

>apologizing for a 'culture' that treats livestock better than women.

"Where's the respect?! REEEEEE"

OP CONFIRMED FAGGOT ABANDON THREAD

This. Gtfo fucking ninja larping freaks.