Thoughts on San Antonio

Thoughts on San Antonio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J97IGGVqQEY?t=182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was pretty spicy place. I spent there couple of days.

Boring as fuck, downtown area completely dead at night. Only middle aged business men go there

Only cool city in Texas is Austin

>Only cool city in Texas is Austin
6th street was fun at the night time.

Lots of concrete everywhere.

Austin is full of faggot commiefornians and is only worth visiting for the food and the music scene. I hear living there is a nightmare.

Lots of businesses and construction work. Kinda boring. Downtown is trying too hard to be Austin

I don't know about Austin being cool, but Downtown San Antonio is definitely boring as fuck.

t. Austin to San Antonio transplant

>Only cool city in Texas is Austin.

Spotted the Califag

I know it well.
Bit of buzz from '68, but growth didn't materialize. Focus on Houston and DFW. As Austin has grown, I-35 corridor has grown. Still has small-town (vs urban) feel. Good escape options to Hill Country and just 2 hours to the Gulf. Good tourist town for 2 days.

Hasn't grown gracefully. City government is utterly corrupt & bleeds the citizenry dry, stuffing their- & CPS, water board, & Time Warner Spectrum cable's pockets. It's criminal. NW side is being taken over by Arabs. Bring snacks. You can't reliably get a decent meal in this town at any price. ps. If you're a gringo, be prepared to be discriminated against up one side & down another/ targeted. It's always been this way, but spiking now because of the DACA thing. (t. lived here 55 years, Yikes!)

About the only good things I can say about SA is our LEOs are based, and it's close to the coast & Hill Country/ not far from Houston.

I wish we lived in Houston Bay Area. Food is great and like going back in time 40 years after 6 PM (except Kemah. Which can be a zoo) Soooo comfy.

Didn't mean to short Marini's Empanadas in Katy. Consistently, the best food you will ever eat at a great price.

beaners,tacos,metal

also it's a military town so you have a bunch of conservative hispanics but it's also a big city so you have a bunch of typical democrat victim beaners

I completely disagree.

Living in Austin but I'm from San Antonio. Austin is a nice place to visit but living here is so much more expensive and everyone is a fucking know it all until you get into North Austin or Round Rock.

San Antonio has much better and growing infrastructure. At least I'm not confined to fucking I-35. The schools are much better, the mexican food isn't always fucking fusion, BILL MILLER AND WHATABURGER ON EVERY CORNER, AT&T Stadium - all kinds of shit that blows living in Austin out of the water.

Becoming more mestizo every single day. Lived here since I was 8, it has changed and continues to change the more I age. More and more mestizos come here speaking Spanish and dropping our IQ. It’s a nice place, but fuck Latin America and fuck leftists for making it a sanctuary city. Save us, Governor Abbott!

Spurs

The coach is a white-guilt leftists that believes in white privelege

fat women and churros

Way too many spics. Had some really good Thai food there once. The riverwalk is a kinda cool place to visit.

>The schools are much better
youtu.be/J97IGGVqQEY?t=182
They seem to be full of spics.

>Texas
>Bordering Mexico

I'll be there in December for Air Force basic, where's a good place to eat in town when I'm out for graduation? Family friendly

obesity and brown people

Ayy I live in SA. It's like a poor man's Austin. Lots of Mexicans at least where I go. I'm on the south side so there's a bunch of ghetto people. North side is pretty comfy and white. I want to try the Shake Shack that they just built. Don't really notice a nigger population here since Katrina hit they probably went back home by now. LOTS and LOTS of panhandlers by 35 and Military that need to get deported or gassed. It's hot as fuck year round (~100° F) except for December-February where it goes down to ~40°. What do SA anons think of Mayor (((Nirenberg)))?

Hill Country Fair is the shit. Same with HEB brand.

San Hambonio