Female BITCH Teacher forces students to flip shirts inside out because it says MAGA

> youtu.be/4M4DdTyMiEo

Now I'm not really a Trump supporter, I like that he triggers SJW cunts, but in cases like these I'm thinking of buying couple of these shitty shirts and start punching any cunt that gives me a look..

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read that as skirts earlier

>Be American
>Pay teachers like shit and treat it like a bottom end job
>Make it the "ehhh fuck it, I'll just do this" job for burn outs who can't decide what to do halfway through college
>Train people just to teach
>Only have to pass a test to teach
>Teachers rarely have any real world experience
Gee, I wonder why teachers in America are no different than your average college SJW.

THICC

good. hes saving these retard kekistanis some embarrassment

the school director apologized for that and said the teacher was in the wrong.

Ass looks unnatural.

>Third person apologized

Sorry doesn't cut it you faggot. These students were unjustly prosecuted, insulted and their freedoms taken away. She should be fired and admitted to mental institution

Stay on topic newfag

Students are denied education because of their political beliefs. Now, that's real fascism in 2017 America.

>skinny white girl has a round perky bubble butt,

yes it's unnatural

whats the traitors name?

They are forced to undress in public for the same reason too.

Not looking good america.

Please do, I'll laugh when you get arrested.

Shit like this makes me think I should become a teacher...

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF

She is obviously not White.

Woman is right.

America was never great. Women still get raped by Weinsteins but at least it becomes news, imagine what it was like a couple decades ago. Completely consequence free harassment.

>not allowed to wear a shirt supporting your country because that is something Nazi's do

Wtf America?

or when they are poor

god what a shithole

>filmed vertical

Don't give a shit about those retards.

This would be one of those rare moments in school where I'd have told the teacher to fuck off for stupid shit. I'd have ignored him until forced to leave by security and hope he puts his hands on me himself to assure he was fired.

>Hello from basement..
She obviously is and she looks like that cause she squats

Unfortunately these kids are brainwashed and forced into submission... Now they live in fear of having a different opinion.. Jesus what a great time to be alive...

-5/10 skinny mystery meat whore would not fugg

nothing obvious about it

Reminds me of the time when I was an edgy teenager growing up in Russia and came to history class wearing a Nazi armband, on May 9. The teacher said nothing and let me stay in class. That was a long time ago, though, at the very beginning of Putin's reign. If a kid were to do it today, I imagine he'd be stoned to death or something.

The slogan "MAGA" is a fascist slogan.

When was America "great" in these people's minds? Back in the days where blacks had zero rights, white supremacy was rampant, and women stayed in the kitchen. Textbook fascist nostalgia.

If that's not white, tell me what white means

She was either terminated or forced to resign. Can't remember which.

>ms. skele10
>ass no thighs
>boobers

i do not believe

executed hopefully, tired of tolerating these people. time to initiate Protocol Alpha.

Her ass is like that on all pictures.

If you ever went to gym, it is..

None the less - stay on topic fag...

not talking about her ass, talking about her being white or not.

What do you mean
>women stayed in the kitchen

Where else should the bitches go?

Will white leftists go to any length to destroy their country and race?

Lmao.

He's the fucking president... what's wrong with showing support for the leader of your country?

It's just tan dude let it go...

I call to figure out where this teacher is by the poster and let us know so we can call the local news and the families to get this teacher fired for telling these "children" becasue they are, what to do about what they are wearing. Sorry but this just pisses me off that someone of "power" telling a child that they can't wear something they believe it.

not talking about tan either.

Weird looking body

4/10

it's white in amerishartistan standards

>He thinks squatting gives you that much ass muscle
>(someone's never been inside of a gym)

Anyway, bitch needs to get fired DESU, can't be disrespecting the president and his supporters like that. Bitching about a t-shirt is pretty pathetic.

she is you fucking idiot

>Desu virgin chimes in

Eat your heart out fag...

she's mixed, she would fall into the "hispanic" categories when sampling populations, along with at least one side of her family.

We specifically have non-hispanic white as in pretty much a one drop rule in the states.

>THICC
???
Her ass is faker than my nan's hip.

>4/10
Don't be a fag...

This isn't bad if you're in good shape, because then you have a reason to stand up triumphantly in front of the whole class and take your shirt off, slowly turn your shirt inside-out while casually flexing on everyone, and then slowly put your shirt back on while grinning at your liberal teacher and making her panties wet.

> butt on a stick

>Telling children they can't do something surely won't grossly backfire

Have you ever met youth?

She's Polish...

/veronicabielik1/

Fuck off btard degenrate

Ban assault teachers

those tits are fake as shit, no reason to assume her ass is real.

I did similar stuff in response to holocaust studies (my school went especially hot and heavy on the holocaust), but you're hardcore

what a shithole

Students have freedom of expression. This was a huge thing in the 60's and a bunch of schools had funding cut and got law suits because students wearing peace signs were suspended.

Interesting how quickly the liberals decide censorship is okay as soon as its something they dont want to hear.

>as its something they dont want to hear.
BUT NAZIS DON'T DESERVE AN OPINION REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION

nk needs to nuke us already

this

Yer gonna love this one then
>english teacher
>jew
>but not really. Just married a jew so she could claim her "muh 6 million" card
>turns an entire semester into holocaust studies
>uhhh.... arent we supposed to be studying english?
>threatens to call my parents
>"mrs. Goldblattsteinburgh, the holocaust isnt all about you ya know"
>calls my parents
>dad just laughs, then demands to know why an english teacher is teaching history from the school administration
>mr.s shekelburghenstein is ordered to stop teaching subjects she didnt earn a degree to teach and stick to english
>teacher claims anti-semitism
>somebody points out shes not even a real jew
>tfw as a 16 year old you made them SHUT IT DOWN by speaking a single sentence.

fucking retard, squatting would never give you an ass like that without working your thighs too. She has virtually no muscle anywhere. It's either photoshopped or fat transplant

This.

Get rid of all the young dumb thot teachers, replace them with old men with real experience. Triple their pay, eliminate tenure. Fire half of the admin. It will pay for itself.

wow. You get kicked out of a classroom for wearing a shirt that says the name of the POTUS. Fucking insane.

Depending on your school environment, students can get away with shit like this.

I went to a small, poor school with a lot of unruly students, so administration was most concerned with fights breaking out or people selling crack in the hallways. Our education wasn't the best, but we didn't have to put up with any SJW shit, either. I remember one time in health class we had this guest speaker who was trying to tell us about the dangers of sexual abuse and all the trappings you'd imagine that go along with it (it's about dominance, women are vulnerable, men are evil, etc.). We just asked him ridiculous questions and fucked with him the entire time. What's especially great is that some of the loud-mouthed bitches in our class spoke up, too, calling the guy out on his bullshit and calling other girls sluts who are just claiming abuse for attention. The speaker was practically in tears by the time he left, and our teacher didn't even care.

are you trolling right now? because you are wrong in so many ways I'm wondering if its worth it to list them all.

lol there is no fucking doubt her ass is fake

Our sex ed was that if you have sex outside of marraige you are damaging your ability to be a good spouse later in life, and basically you will just be a sensation seeking selfish whore who cant form emotional connections or empathetic bonds anymore.

Actually, now that I think about it, that health class teacher got busted for screwing some of the female students. Man my school was fucked up. Shame I didn't take advantage of it more.

Sounds like good advice, to be honest.

How stupid do you have to be to take these pictures and be proud of yourself? The monkey-butt epidemic is not welcome. It is not the size of your protruding ass, it is the shape. It's embarrassing how this chick is only flaunting her stupidity. OP, stop posting lewds for attention, you stupid newfag. That is no way to attract any quality posters to your thread; only those stupid enough to go "oo hot gurl.. hmm wonder what he has to say 'cause post hot gurl." People as stupid as you should kill yourselves.

Maybe... You're still a faggot though..

Seriously fucking delete yourself, you stupid fucking monkey.

By any chance is pic related roaming millennial?

wew, even her face is messed up

>ow stupid do you have to be to take these pictures and be proud of yourself?
Not stupid, just vain.

They are paid less than the average masters degree graduates, but they only work 9months a year and their benefits are embarrassingly over the top. If they deunionized, they would make much more take home pay. As it is they get 'teacher holidays' in my state 4-6 times a school year on random preset days for no damn reason and school is cancelled. Shits on the damn school calendar. Teachers are retarded.

Oh man, just about got tears from laughter. A1.

Stupid indeed if you think ass implants is attractive

Is that fucking Marzia, Pewdiepies gf?

This. Teachers should be stern old men in suits who radiate pure authority. I had the honour to have some of the old guard teach me, but sadly they're all retired now. We literally had a physics teacher who just permanently removed students because he thought they his knowledge was wasted on them, that sort of things. And two Latin teachers, one 71 and one 92 years old who just kept on teaching because "the young don't know their classics" and "one should fall in his harnass/armour" (hard to translate this Dutch saying but it basically means they wanted to die teaching)

The younger of the two even kept a 1970s letter from the Education ministry in his drawer which told teachers that hitting students was from then on forbidden. He'd point at it once in a while and say something like "that's where Dutch education ceased to exist, o tempora o mores". He'd forgive you once for not making translation homework and the next time he'd say "errare humanum est, SED REPERTARE EST DIABOLICUM!1" after which you were removed from class.

Those were men, thoroughbreds, that was teaching. Nowadays it's all pure dogshit.

Those who can't, teach.

yeah there is, I just said that; those tits are fake for sure.

Not saying I wouldn't fuck her. But definitely not a girl with any lasting value.
Why is it so hard to find a real woman in 2017

I sure hope not. Pewdiepie can do way better than that.

he wishes

this republican house senate and president seem to be kinda shitty

Lmao kill yourself . the very minorities you defend come here because it WAS great . it still is but not to the same extent . liberal double think , everyone .

The bed.

that's the funniest webum I've seen

How many students is she fucking I wonder

ass implants

"Its funny because it's true."

Ancient Amerifat Proverb

the fuck? did that dindu win a darwin award or was the dindu forced out?

she was fleeing her masta:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html

Pretty fat ass due to those nigger genes she should really be put up in a slave auction like the good old days the south will rise again brudda HELL YEAH BRUDDA

Could you point to the year in which America was fascist > probably not because it never happened. America used to be normal before you extremists got peeped by poisonous media brainwashing.

>prepped

You are now defacto communists. Land of the free indeed

blacks were actually better off in the 40s

>70% of households had two parents
>crime rates way lower in low income areas
>higher rates of certain school enrollments despite no affirmative action

Welfare state killed blacks, not racism.