Hapa here, ask me anything

Hapa here, ask me anything.

(Chinese father and Hungarian mother)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How small is yo dick

Ping pong ching chang ching chong? Ho ho

are you a self hating faggot like the majority of your kind?

Why don't you train shoulders?

>hungarian mother

so you're 100% asian lol

what's up with this Sup Forums obsession with hapas in the last year or so? Not even when the supreme gentleman did his uprise people didn't talk so much shit as they are talking now.

how tall

Jesus fucking christ I wouldn't fuck with you in a million years.

What's your favorite Chinese recipe. I'm trying to diversity my cooking portfolio.

looks like put sperm in your arms, fatass

How are you typing from inside the plastic packaging?

You injecting Synthol?

Judging by the shitty graphic tee and the armband I'm going to say you're lying and that actually

HIS NAME, IS JOHHHHHHHHHHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How tall are you?

When are you doing your mass shooting?

how does it feel to be a mutt

your height.

can we do gay stuff together im a half white chicano

Are you one of these dweebs

reddit.com/r/hapas/

5'1, but the ladies don't notice when you're super jacked. okay most notice. okay, but they're really into my body. okay mostly they realize that I work out to compensate for my height. then they laugh at me, so I go to the gym. I'm gonna work out until I land a white girl.

> /leftypol/ shill breads
SAGE

yes... this shit looks weird. fucking triple chinned fatso.

nice troll. saged.

Why do you hate Europeans so much? I'm mixed too and you people are fucking delusional. Literally the entire world we live in was created by them, and im not saying they're superior, all cultures and all people have been so overwhelmingly effected by them that you're a fucking idiot if you don't think Euro's created this current world.

I'm not saying we couldn't have had a good, or even better thing of our own. The current world is literally a European made world. And if they go away to a certain percentage, we all start over (even them). This has been observed constantly over the last 6 decades.

Hungarian genes might balance out.
IIRC their average is above average globally

6'5 inches
Cho cho cho ching
No, why would I hate myself?
Hahaha, you could say that
I do, it's the angle
6'0
I grew up in Hungary, I mainly cook chicken with vegetables with either rice or pasta
LOL
No, that's retarded
Tomorrow

nagy fiú vagy

I don't hate them, I admire the Europeans.
What I hate is that they are cucking themselves to no end and feel sorry for subhumans shitskins.

We are currently under dedicated slide attack from what is probably Soros funded cadre. Though this may be a legitimate discussion for recreational time, it is helping to displace discussion of breaking issues. Right now the priority items are:

Uranium One

The Vegas Shooting

Pedophilia network destruction

Anything else is contributing to slide discussion of these breaking issues.

你妹妹的屄多少钱?

Will you be willing to join your Hapa comrades and take over the world government?

What's up fellow hapa.

Filipino - Scottish.

Did you vote for Brexit.

Köszi
I don't understand that fully :/ dammit

>I don't understand that fully
at least put some effort on your roleplay.

Is your dad alpha?

Same here, it's very hard to watch but they're not going to go extinct. They'll be fine, hard times are coming for them, but after studying the hell out of them, there is absolutely no way they won't be able to handle this. Their society and everything will be reset, but they'll survive.

I did vote leave
What? Is there such a thing?

Yeah he is

I respect you for putting the effort to get swole, but I think you've over done it a lil OP, I mean unless you're a WWE westler. Do you have body dismorphia?

I'm a half-Japanese, half-American racist with an 8 inch penis.

Fuck all you bitches.

I have a question: nice bitch delts, faggot. Consider eating a dick and then killing yourself, you fucking half-breed mutt.

White people will become a rarity but they'll exist. Even in South America there are still pure whites.

But when whites decline Europe and the whole world that relies on Europe will get shittier, less trusting, more violent and more dangerous overall.

I'm half hapa and I will annihilate the Jew

So what's the question?

I hope so, it doesn't look good right now
I am a personal trainer and am going to compete next year
Got ya bro
Penis really shouldn't matter that much, unless you are a nigger who got nothing else going for him

What do you think will happen in the future for Britain?

Ever thought of moving to either of those countries?

Wearing Superman T-shirt while being 168cm

Lmao

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Good to hear. Was he manlet? Thinking about mixing with tall ww to make my kids taller
t> gook manlet

can I get the friend rice to go?

But how big is your flaccid penis though?

they're getting sick and tired of being the lowest tier of human and are lashing out
see: reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

Lmao he’s right tho

There should be a civil war, hopefully
I grew up in Hungary, I lived in China.
I wish I could live home but you don't really earn much at home.

Dude someone fucking cut your -eins?

Your scared genitals are disgusting

>Chinese
>Hungarian
Not a hapa mate. The great Asian tribes finally united!

Are you views in line with Sup Forums or are you more left inclined?
What type of girls are you into?

Do you identify yourself as a patriotic britton despite your non-native background?

What type of steroids do you inject in your ass?

How big are you faggot. Beat me dicklet Hans.

Lol says the ant eater.

So this is what freedom looks like....

No friend, that's not what it's going to look like. I want you to study the decolonization of Africa and other examples. Our whole world is about to go to complete shit, for everyone.

I just PRAY that next time the Euro's let other cultures develop and don't constantly force others to live by European standards. They have a huge evolutionary advantage, and I just wish our Asian side wasn't so fucking close to them, because we're constantly influenced by them.

I love my Asian side, but to study Europeans and not fall in absolute love with them is nearly impossible

He is like 5'9 and I am 6'0
Of course "friend rice"
Bless
Yes I am, definitely not a leftist
I grew up in Hungary
None

stop taking creatine.

the supremacy of AMWF is once again made evident.

Also, eastern european girls are pretty nice

Respond to my dickpost op. I heard hapas were tiny

How tall is your mom?

Asian masculinity are weirdos. They look down on wmaf hapas like me and are just in general leftist retards that insult SJWs but then talk about institutionalised white supremacy.

Also they spam this board. Asians are masculine already. Look at the Otoya Yamaguchi and Yukio Mishima. Being a leftist faggot that hates white people isn't masculine.

Let me rephrase, looking at Europeans now is a joke. We're currently watching their whole world shatter in front of them so they definitely don't look great now. But study what they once were, and naturally are like, and you'll understand.

>An actual hungarian woman traded herself for a lowly inbred peasant 2 incher poor chinkshit insect
Baszd meg a kurva anyádat.

have fun with your ban

why are you LARPing with a fake pic?

I don't know, I only saw her last when I was 6 years old
Rage

It is if you believe shitposters from r/hapas who do this literally 24 hours a day.

How did your parents get together? Were they students?

What type of Eastern Euros? I'm Asian myself, Hungarians are pretty qt. Honestly any Catholic European girl is nice.

basically 90% asian 10& gypo

Dicklet detected.

My dad's a bussiness man, he came to Europe at that time and he met my mum.
Ukrainian, Hungarian, Polish. Those are pretty.

elgintensity?

see you after your ban, disgusting chink.

They're literally just autistic fat idiots who are angry that white dudes fuck Asian girls. It's exactly like half of this board, how Euro's are mad that niggers fuck their women (understandable)

90% of them are not Hapas, their Asian weaboo neckbeards who are sexually frustrated. Like I said it happens to the Euro's too. Look at this board.

Do you blame all your problem with women on white men like most 'hapas'?

You look like a 5'9" manlet LMAO

Not me, I like his channel tho
I don't have problem with women and even if I did I wouldn't be pointing fingers

I’m 7.3 none bone pressed

Flacke im around 5-6 Inches because I’m on a DMSO regeim (look it up)

You’re still a loser because you post your cutup dick with your pathetic female fat body kys

You can give my name any names you want if that’s what faggots do

God created man to have a schlong like me not like your Jewish mutulation

Mi a faszt csinálsz kint?

Guys, stop pushing you dicks to each other's faces, this is no better behaviour than niggers.

Dolgozom, tanulok

*your

>he came to Europe at that time and he met my mum.

Dude, is your dad from Singapore? I might know him.

No, he's Chinese.

Would you rather a glass of Tokaj, a glass of baijiu, or a glass of water?

I'm 6'4, 80kg, and 14.8% body fat. What must I do to gain muscle mass?

Water, I don't really drink. May sometimes a bear is okay.