Yahari Or Oregairu

Yukinoshita Yukino is an fucking whore. She eye rapes claimed men.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8lsy
pastebin.com/mmeQF264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

October 27th pls

>that image res
Kill yourself
>claimed
buttmad Yuifag

No reason to be buttmad. I am just calling a spade a spade.

Saika is love
Saika is life

IROHA OR DEATH

Iroha is Hayama-senpai's property.

She eye raped her claimed man. What's wrong with that?
Btw, image for ants?

He isn't claimed by Yukino, the whore. He belongs to another girl.

All that for Pan-san.
Pic related is for Hikki however.

He belongs to Yukino, the best girl

8man is drooling over this

streamable.com/8lsy

I still can't decide which girl I like the most. They are all so lovely.

None of this matters because none of these will ever love me ;_;

Nope, he belongs to MAX COFFEE

Time to commence my trinity fap

she's also worst girl

He likes girls with full, round Yuis.

He's probably passed out due to lack of oxygen.

>25KB
That is the reason. Not everyone is made of money.

Brethren?

What's it like having shit taste?

Reporting.

It'd be kinda cute if Sakisaki had a crush on 8man.

I really want a Sakibento right now.

Me too brother, it's a shame she didn't get as much time in the anime as she did in the novel.

I like to think she does deep down.

I think she has but from there to see our dream realized it's a long way. Still here, waiting for the ship to sail or to go to the depth of sea with it.

A little more of eel too

8man's virginity is in danger. What do you do ?

Take it quickly before anyone else can.

Tear off his face and wear it. I become the 8man.

>genki 9/10 with an excellent body
>cool 11/10 with long black hair
>both want the 8
>8man doesn't make a single move
Why is he so gay?

This show would be straight garbage if it weren't for Saika.

Because he already has someone he loves.

Yui loves her friends and the club. Getting Hikki is second for her.

Would you go gay for 8man?

t.Saika

That is nothing wrong or nothing purer than love

So what do you guys really think about the series as a whole, beyond all the shipping wars and stuff? Do you think it's worthy of all its praise?

The LN is full of all kinds of interesting examples of human psychology/nature if you can read between the lines that is. A lot of it didn't make its way in the anime unfortunately.

Shouldn't any story have examples of human nature?

This one focuses on it heavily.

As much as I like Iroha, I can't help but think it would have better to time the release of the next volume with the game release and have it be packaged with an ova of the conclusion.

i could not understand S2, is LN more detailed in explanation?

The novels do go in to more detail, but if you "can't understand it" you're likely overthinking it

One word to describe Oregairu would be "subtle". If you can understand what lies beyond its subtlety, it is a genuine treasure box.

Yes. Some stuff are also different from the anime. One thing that's clear is that they are cutting quite a lot from the LN to keep the pace.

I come here just to post this old lewdpaste.

Enjoy.

pastebin.com/mmeQF264

my brain and logical thinking froze upon the constant emotional tension, their talking and action is beyond comprehension. Maybe i am just socially retarded.

It was an incredibly rushed adaptation, so it's not all that hard to imagine that you had trouble following it.

Yukino's genuine feelings are pure.

this is cute, thanks

>my brain and logical thinking froze upon the constant emotional tension

The same happens to Yukino and 8man

>their talking and action is beyond comprehension

It isn't supposed to. The characters are learning how to deal with their emotions and how they fit into their relationships

As far as vending machine coffee goes it's probably the best

probably the first time i genuinely hope mc does not end up with any of the 2 main girls

i like my small ass

Your own?

Why didn't they make a 2 cours second season? It's not like the series isn't popular. They could've avoided the clusterfuck that the latter episodes are.

Not enough material.

What? They skipped a shit-ton of scenes.

regretfully not

Doesnt matter. The second season overtook the novel

by now you should've realized that most animus are made to promote ln/manga/gemmus
1 cour was enough

In hindsight, especially how long it's taking to conclude the series, that would have indeed been the better solution.

I love this lil devil

You know, looking at the thumbnails I never can tell if it's Yukino, sensei or the loli.

Now that I think of it, since vol 12 isn't actually out ANOTHER is sorta the only real end from WW's pen. Yui might as well have won.

Watari is a hack.

they are clones or time travelers present in three different ages within the same time zone in order to seduce the 8man

That's not at all what happened. The point is that ANOTHER is the route where Hachiman enters a superficial not long lasting relationship with Yui. There's a reason why it's not the genuine route.

Is there a more boring piece of fiction than volume 6.5 of these novels

good god

Where is Yukino's route/end? I see a Yui route and end.

>There's a reason why it's not the genuine route.
We don't know that yet. Yukino has genuine friends and Yuix8man have a nice start.

>not long lasting relationship with Yui.
When did they break up?

>We don't know that yet
You don't know that yet, because you don't understand any of the themes of the series or the differences between the relationships Hachiman has with these girls.

8man wants genuine and genuine is important to Yui to an extant, an extant possibly beyond being Hikki's waifu.

>differences between the relationships Hachiman has with these girls.
People have different relationships with different people.

My waifu Yukino is cute.

People completely overblow the "unique" human psychology/nature aspect of it. It's just another story about high schoolers with insecurities trying to get their heads out of their asses because that's what growing up entails. Wrapped up in an air of romance because people generally love romance (nothing particularly wrong with that)

As of Hachiman's speech about wanting something genuine it completely lost all semblance of "teenagers acting like actual teenagers" too, despite that being a constant praise this series gets.

>because you don't understand any of the themes of the series
Please stop pretending like you understand the series. It's already a difficult enough to understand series as it is without people like you making shit up.

>I don't like the series, yet I aAlways visit the threads to say how much I don't like the series and I always say the same things.

I think the series is nice actually.

Sure, but only for Saika, Sensei, Iroha and Saki right?

Yukino gave MAX COFFEE and 8man gave her a Pan-san during the date. Was that a practice run for the marriage ceremony or was it for real and is only a matter of time?

Where did I say that? The post I was replying to said
>Do you think it's worthy of all its praise?
and I don't think that it is. I still think that the series itself is alright though.

What was the point of that user asking that at all if only hugbox friendly replies are allowed?

Alright, that's fair enough.

Just because I am not a pessimist and like Yui a bit more than Yukino that doesn't mean I don't understand the series.

Can you explain to me what Yui meant when she called herself unfair and not the nice girl Hachiman thinks she is?
Can you explain to me what Yukino meant when she called Yui unfair?
Can you expain to me what Hayato meant when he said he is not the nice guy he thinks he is?
Can you explain to me what exactly genuine entails?

I don't need any overly long answers, just a short indication to see if you know what you're talking about.

not him but i want to know too. I am too dumb to understand the anime.

>Can you explain to me what Yui meant when she called herself unfair and not the nice girl Hachiman thinks she is?
She doesn't even know what a not nice girl is. How she helped Yukino at the end and didn't just take 8man is proof enough she is nice in the end.

>Can you explain to me what Yukino meant when she called Yui unfair?
Lack of initiative to fix 8man and just chill like nothing is wrong. Yui was just happy talking to him before the genuine speech.

>Can you expain to me what Hayato meant when he said he is not the nice guy he thinks he is?
He is selfish and wants to keep things where he wants them to be, others be damned. Probably cucked out when it came time to step up for Yukino.

>Can you explain to me what exactly genuine entails?
A strong relationship where 8man understands it without misinterpreting it that can handle pain and will last through it.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but no. Maybe only your "what is genuine" answer comes a little close, but even then there's more to it than that. I don't want to make it seem like I'm only going after you, because there are far more people that can't answer these questions. What this does show is that volume 12 is going to be a disaster, because no one has been able to understand the story up until this point.

Are you Watari-sensei?

post your literature review in green text pls

No, however I do understand his writing style.

Is this just a generic harem now?

It's too long to be posted here.

Make a pastebin or whatever.

>just a short indication
> but even then there's more to it than that.
What?

Also I think I have Yui down even if I screwed up a few details on other things.

I will accept whatever WW writes as long as it is decently done, even if my expectations are not answered.