CZECH ELECTIONS - SAMURAI EDITION

Parliament election 20.10-21.10.

Quick rundown on parties

QUICK RUNDOWN ON PARTIES

ANO - run by oligarch Babis, against euro against islam, most likely to win, currently between 20-30%, against (((refugess))), against euro, wants to stay in eu
CSSD - Current ruling party, total cucks
ODS - Rightwingers, (prob second largest party) against islam, however theyr past is full of corruption but some of the new members are more than decent (Klaus junior)
KDUCSL - christian democrats - cucks
TOP09 - Their leader is a senile retard with name (((Schwanzenberg))) i guess i dont have to write more about them
KSCM - Commies they will get 3rd or 2th place again. literal bolsheviks, its hard to understand but they would be considered as rightwingers in germans. Against islam, against quotas, wants czexit , againts nato

youtube.com/watch?v=MUKwEMyWALw

but still commies, definitly not /ourguys/

Svobodní - rightwingers, free trade, no islam, no quotas /ourguys/ (no chance to get into parliament, their campain sux)
Realiste - G*rmans might know who Robejsek is, /ourguys/
SPD /ourguys/ party powered by some japanese meme magic, wants to exit eu, no to euro, ban islam by laws, kick out gypsies. Their leader is half czech half nip. wants czexit (up to 13% in polls)

Pirates - total retards

Current political situation

Currenly all (((media))), libtards and every other party shills against Babiš and Okamura (the nip), they are trying to find dirt anywhere.

Who did you vote for? What will babis do after he wins and gain access to the bohemian codes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AszJCpNmxOo
youtube.com/watch?v=LyuwGnzp3uY
youtube.com/watch?v=uI8iTETiSqU
youtube.com/watch?v=dwLFGU3YAWo
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pdvl__eE8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bng85SaAAqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its shame Pepejšek did not start his party earlier. It would be nice to have him in the parliament

MGR.
VÁCLAV
KLAUS
MLADŠÍ

>implying SPD are /ourguys/

If he would be the chairman of ODS then they would have my vote, sadly hes not.

Why do results take two days?
Will /ourguys/ get anywhere near government?
What would be considered a good result?

spd is /ourguys/ they are running on meme magic.

It always take two days, nobody knows why really.
first day its from 8am to 22pm, second day its from 8am to 2pm

And for the second question yes,
ODS (rightwingers), SPD (basically natsoc) are 100% in the parliament.

also Babis as the pm will be quite improvement when compared to Sobotka.

Okay, brilliant, thank you. I wish you the best of luck, Czechs. What electoral system do you use?

Lol dumb Czechs, you're gonna get flooded with refugees soon and all your women will get blacked.
You really think you can oppose billionaire globalists who literally control everything around you?

To get into parliament party has to get 5% votes,

We have senate(81 seats) and parliament(200 seats).
Laws are mostly initiated by parliament > has to be singed by president > president may veto the law > senate can eventually overvote the president.
Its quite overcomplicated and senate is useless institution.

Fucking leaf, after slovaks, we gonna have fascist party in parliament too. Go drink your maple sirup somewhere else.

Fuck off leaf. Go enjoy your state-enforced homosexuality and maple syrup-flavoured lube you stupid nigger.

Chechperson, you would go to battle side by side with a serb ?

bump

Came rushing from work to vote /ourguys/.
Godspeed boys.

Only if hes not a mudslime

globalist media in Poland is memeing that Babis hates Poland and will dissolve Visegrad.Is it true?

Best of luck, Polan and ferns

Poland cheap farmers are just a competition for him. He does not hate poland.

GLHF, we did out best to get LSNS /ourguys/ to parliament last year. Now its your turn.

Voted /ourguys/ samurai with whole family

i like that man

As a Pole I always liked Czechs. I was basically raised on Arabela and Krecik, and when I grew up Czechoslovakia was magical country with castles, knedliki and beer.

>not voting Svobodní
>being this much against freedom

based

>polandball in 2017
cringe

I voted for them but its like throwing your vote away :(, less than 1% of pepiks even know they exists

A lot of people know they exist, they're not young either. And it's mostly lower middle class families who worked to get better and lead a very stable life.

My guess is this election will take a lot of votes from traditional parties and make up a bunch of small parties with barely 5%, including Svobodni, so it's not a wasted vote.

I have voters of TOP09, Pirati, Svobodní, ANO and SPD in my family. Next Family get together will be pretty interesting.

How likely is it that /ourguys/ like in Slovakia get into the Parliament? Even Memio Okamura would be a good start although he's a bit too (((/civic/))) for me. Still, I like his party's program quite a lot.

>pic related from the SPD's official paper
>t. Czech living in the west

Haven't voted yet, who do I vote for? Torn between SPD and ODS. I wish Klaus ml. would run for a president desu.

The worst shitters are Pirates, Bartos connection on antifa is disgusting

Same
Grandma votes ANO, aunt and uncle vote ODS, cousin votes piratecucks, me, mum and sis vote emperor Hirohito

He once will i hope, but yet hes too young for that

Quite frankly I would vote for the SPD.
ODS would end up stealing like any mainstream party in the Czech Republic always did. Memio Okamura is an improvement

Yeah and Zeleni, but they're only little bitches not brutal.

>suddenly so many Czechs
>all these czech memes
Do you guys normally stay on Sup Forums? Seems like there are very few czechs here normally and I never see czech memes.

t. pure Sup Forumsák

youtube.com/watch?v=AszJCpNmxOo

T H R E A D
H
E
M
E

Zeleni are just useless bunch of havloids, its always funny to watch them

Best wishes to you Czech brothers , keep your country on the right way.

Im Sup Forumsack as well most of my memes are from general pepechet (Pan šibenička na jůtůbu).

Czechs do pop up on the occasional Czech thread here on Sup Forums. Those don't happen too often but when they do they are pretty /comfy/ and of higher quality than most threads on this board.
Anyway have a Czech/V4 meme

i miss /v4g/

I'm jealous of you, Slovakia. Kotlebin is probably the strongest meme magician in all of central european politics.

People actually vote for your communist parties?

American Czech here , hope my native Czech Bros all voted for Babis( Czech Donald Trump). God speed and keep holding back the Muslim hordes .

Most likely older people that are nostalgic of the commie era

KSČM is a party that follows the ideology of former communist regime, although very trimmed. Yeah, a lot of people (in double digit percents) really want Soviet-like rule and vote for them. But that's in every country East from us I guess. And it's not only old people.

They are unironically almost always as the 2nd or 3rd strongest party. Their voting base is almost purely old people who for some reason remember gommunism fondly, we pretty much just have to wait till they die out. At least they are communists mostly economically, they aren't pozzed like the typical western leftist parties.

SPD is the only party that has the chance to make a differnce. Okamura is extremely trustworthy, because his opinion is very sincere and he stays by what he says.

Me and all my friends and family vote for SPD.

>Okamura is extremely trustworthy, because his opinion is very sincere and he stays by what he says.
Is he really? That's the only thing that worries me, I don't know him very well and am thus uncertain if his dream of kebab removal isn't just something to attract the voters since it's a popular thing nowadays. If he actually means it, I'll probably vote for him tomorrow.

Damn, you think after all those years, they would ban them, but nooooo.

>Andrej "Totally not doing it for the money" Babiš
>Not Memio "Jews fear the Samurai" Okamura

What about Svobodni?

Yes its just old people wanting their youth back

well thats true, at the very start babis was mostly pro-helping them tempoarily.

But then he got redpilled on islam quite fast, after some shit in g*rmany and frankraich but mainly during nice attack his daughter was there on vacation,

Czechs got the best gun laws in the EU fuck yeah. Also best sausages. Basically Czechs are best Euros and I wish the world knew how based they were

Our laws technically allow both nazi and communist parties, though they're classified illegal ideologies, so there's that. If they don't threat to kill a certain person they're allowed to exist

Good program Mach is really great, but their campain is too bad.

I guess that's fair enough.

you can do it Czechs, 26% of our voters somehow managed to vote for "literally Hitler" here, since your people are redpilled on leftards and communists I expect you to do better and go full nationalist.

Dělnická strana was banned for antisemitism tho

Are they JKM of Czech Republic?

But don't we all want the "Literally Hitler" politician.

Yeah, he says that he is not neo-nazi nor fascist meanwhile he donates amounts like 1488. But except that, he is doing solid job and attracting more and more normies.

Yes and they just renamed themselves from DS to DSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=LyuwGnzp3uY

I love vandas

I guess it's true afterall - alex jones might be controled oposition

I dont know what is jkm, but they are close to ukip; right wing libertarians and strong euro skepticism

Don't get me wrong, I am sad ONLY 26% voted far right, still a good result though tbqh

This user is right, nobody cares in reality. I'm sure hypothetically that if any communists crossed the line they'd also be just renamed and made up again and nobody would care until it happens again.

Seems like he's pretty much the only somewhat mainstream politician who's unironically full 14/88 mode. All the western nationalists are anti-kebab but at the same time also greatest allies. No wonder he's causing such massive butthurt in all slovakian (((media))).

He's the guy we all need.
26% I imagine is great for these right wing parties in Europe.

> A ty Turkyně jsou svině
based

But this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=uI8iTETiSqU
There are no words, but it makes my want to remove krauts and recreate the glory of the First republic.

How?

Wait who?

youtube.com/watch?v=dwLFGU3YAWo

fucking normies

Babiš is nothing like Trump really. He's in it purely for shekels and power. He's a smart guy so he knows presenting some nationalist idea will get him votes in the current atmosphere.

Babiš is eurocrat, he has built his business and conections on EU and just spits out some complete bullshit before elections because ha want's those votes.

Keeping it classic I see.
Also czeched those dupples

Yes, but it can always be better, the old weak cucks in the mainstream parties have to be BTFO entirely, so our nations can heal.

Tomio okamura; Chairman of SPD anti islam party

Might as well post proper Landa then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pdvl__eE8Y

Tomio je retardovanej populista kterej kopíruje Trumpovu kampaň.

Jonasz Koran Mekke, aka Korwinides z Myken, aka Ozjasz Goldberg is Polish MEP and very controversial politician. He's so rightwing that people who are far-right here consider him too far right. Aside from having raging boner for everything free market and Darwinist, he's kinda traditionalist who would love the society to come back to simpler times of his youth, but he probably didn't get the memo that Queen Vicky is long ded, and Victorian Era with her.

Also he loves to use logical and structurally sound arguments that rustle 99% of lefties and half the normies so hard they almost form a pitchfork marches

no, he is very trustwrothy. literally never changed opinion on anything. he knows what he is doing, he is tremendously knowledgable and his partys program actually makes a lot of sense. he totally actually means kebab removal, he never sympathised with kebabs.

trust me, your vote is best with him.

I think he's just misinformed about Babiš

Tomio Okamura
Japanese hapa who literally wants to outlaw islam. His new 3 year old party is expected to have 9 to 14%

>simpler times
U mean he’s a commie nostalgiac.

Found the kike

>tfw you will never attend orlik rally ever again

did you read my fucking comment thoroughly?

or in case
do you know who Queen Vicky was?

To American visitors, know that Czechs have one of the countries crudely analogous to our values. They wanted autonomy, personal freedom, and religious liberty, and partially guaranteed these through personal arms ownership. They still produce small arms that are among the very best in the word, I have like six Czech weapons and this year I'm getting two more, all are absolutely great. I love Czechs, they make objectively the best triggers.
There are a small number of non-American countries that have or had political philosophy like us -- generally they cannot be conquered, and fall to decadence because of their own success (since this cultural pattern is by far the most prosperous). Czechs are landlocked and surrounded by powerful empires so they were one of the few that got conquered, but they retain their identity. They also invented beer as we think of it today.
We should support Czechs keeping in mind the slogan:
The true triumph of the Trumpening is getting Europeans to understand, demand, and defend American-style negative rights.

youre a fucking retard if you dont believe everything okamura says. he is basically the most trustworthy person in politics. he never used populism, he actually means everything he says.

For being against that retard? You, Fuckhead have no idea.

co ohrozuje nas narod, musi byt eleminovano
cokolwiek grozi naszemu narodowi, musi być wyeliminowane
>whatever threatens our nation, must be eliminated
did i get that right?

Thats correct

>you will never experience the 90ies with all their glorious skinhead music again
youtube.com/watch?v=Bng85SaAAqs

You have 80 IQ at max. He's lying just like every other politician. Look at Trump now - a kike puppet. Believe it or not he's just a kike puppet too.

>tfw you realize that 2 wars in europe started by throwing g*rman overlords and other cucks out of windows in prague

That's not an argument, Schlomo
Give me at least 1 (one) actualy argument on why people shouldn't vote for him and who they should vote for instead

forgot pic

It's not really possible in the (((current year))) to be a successful politician without being a greatest ally, to be fair.

Does he have a chance to win ?

Win, no, but he has a good chance of getting perhaps over 10%, which is a solid success considering his party is newly formed.