Tfw you never gonna be save by a pettanko short hair qt girl who is fallen in love with you

>tfw you never gonna be save by a pettanko short hair qt girl who is fallen in love with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reminding me

Makes me want to reread the mango and rewatch the animu. Someday i'll learn moonrune and read the novel

It's translated. I read both English and Russian translations years ago.

>implying Misaki is capable of saving anyone

Friendly reminder that every attempt to "help" only made things worse and that Sato would have recovered even if Misaki never involved herself.

Shut up Hitomi

>Sato would have recovered even if misaki never showed up

Yeah no.I dont think so.

More like
>you will never meet mentally damaged pettanko qt and help he get over her trauma and insecurities, thus gaining her trust

Someone didn't pay attention to the anime and the events where Misaki's attempts to "help" only made things worse and where the impetus for recovery did not come from Misaki.

Spoilers:

The two notable moments to come to mind are when Sato becomes obsessed with that MMORPG and when he's about to throw himself off a cliff. Remember when Misaki dressed herself up in an attempt to lure Sato off the computer? How due to her belief that Sato absolutely had to need her because he was just that pathetic, she only offended him for failing to understand that what he wanted was a relationship and empathy? Sato ended up leaving that game and coming back to reality because of Yamazaki who revealed the truth to him. It's safe to say that if he never did, Sato would have kept playing.

Remember when Sato witnessed Hitomi's acceptance of that marriage proposal and then realized he didn't have any chance and was just going along with it? He certainly felt miserable then, but what was it that made him scream in despair and really pushed him to want to die? Someone telling him that he's more pathetic than they were and having the audacity to claim that was why they had to stay alive. That Sato had to stay alive to be lower in status than them. That was supposed to be sufficient reason to live. At least for Misaki it was, since she has to be needed regardless of the feelings of the other person.

How do people like you so utterly fail to understand how dangerous Misaki is?

I did pay attention to it, you're just not seeing it. The fact that Misaki used Satou for her personal purposes rather than really helping Satou just like you said,does not deny that her sole prescence was something Satou needed to move forward and open his eyes trhough experience, those are things independent from one another. The first one lead to the second.

The only proof you need is that you see when Satou and Misaki "Broke up" He started to miss her deeply, again not giving misaki anything but recognizing Satou did take her support even if wrong and toxic as a positive stimulus to be stable and confident with himself.

>just started living alone in a little room
>this music makes my place feel comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs

i have the money to become a neet, if i stop going out how long will it take until i get my Misaki?

He did feel bad, he's not completely retarded. her leaving the hospital was such an obvious guilt trip though. talking about final words and then pulling shit like that.

Let's put it like this if misaki never showed up in the first place Satou would still be listening to his friend's retarded puddin music all day like a zombie and cutting himself by being a crazy lafy fuck. Yes she is a bitch but she was the bitch he needed to actually do something different to his everyday NEET failure, see as soon he saw misaki decided to get out and get a work.

What helped Satou in the end was almost dying from starvation, Misaki actually made him worse by giving him food thus he had no motivation to go out and get a job, as long as he had free food he was set. Then when he turns down her second contract and wants nothing to do with her he realizes he fucked up and has no money for food so he ends up almost starving to death which ends up motivating him to get a job.

The anime clearly spells this out for you.

That wasnt the point.
The point was you save yourself.

I was, and then she dumped me anyway.

>be saved
>by misaki
kek

>>tfw you never gonna be save by a pettanko short hair qt girl who is fallen in love with you

She wasn't in love with Sato, she wanted to be needed and for that she needed someone to whom she could represent a lover, saviour, angel, something that you depend on.

That's why she almost replaced Sato with the other failed human.

She is not a good girl and won't do good for you.

Both are broken.

Anyway I love her and I'd totally bang her.

why live?

Misaki thinks she's hot shit but she never finished high school. I bet you could manipulate her more than she does to you.

TFW one DOES infact come to save you but you fuck it all up because you are infact, a no hoper.

you will never get a misaki