youtu.be/035JfHSoG70?t=21s
snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dpbE8SOQPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is the future mgtow niggers want for all of us
I would rather the white race go extinct

>/ptg/ now in 3D

>virtual sweden.webm

What the fuck is the point if you don't feel anything? Shouldn't he be sucking off a dildo?

i mean, it''d be more aesthetic if they werent as fat or old

The future is scary

sodomites are disgusting people

>L-lets go to a convention and record ourselves doing xD funny things with a vr headset like sex and blowjob (even though it's not connected to anything) and put it on reddit lol!! im sure those peanut brains will eat it up and believe its real! !

Is that Destiny on his knees doing what he does best?

Giving a blow to a tranny isn't gay.

I hope that guy is just eating ice cream

Sweden Simulator 2018

Yes and the other one is riding a pony.

They should make these things with a .25 placed between the eyes. If you do degenerate shit like this you'll get your last load in your body

Does the VR include a HIV simulator?

>White men

You guys know that's an act, right? Nobody acts like this with VR because there's no physical feedback.

Eric Clanton simulater

It is included in the bug catcher dlc for 60$. You get a high quality African aids vial that attaches to the headset and a limited behind the scenes DVD.

Available as bundle on Steam for only 179.99 $

Please ISIS...hurry up and take over the world, so you can throw these faggots off a building.

I thought Apple wasn't getting into VR?

>And at this point, all hope was lost

Technology was a mistake.

or 179.99€

GOOD GOYS!

So I overheard an old conservative guy behind me in a conversation about how he doesn't use a laptop, lives simply on his farm and can keep an old car going. This just happened a moment ago, then I see this webm and think, "wow, you really offer the better alternative progressives. I mean this IS the potential of humanity!"

Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

SPBP

Imagine if they were women.

>fat soyboys
>sweatpants
>public spectacle

I really don't understand why his eyes look so alien and soulless.

He's a Jew. There's your answer.

Then the spectators would be jacking off or actually sticking a wee wee in their mouth, they won't notice it anyway.

If they are gay that is a great celebration of diversity and god bless!

If its just two normal white males its fucking rape and disgusting, WTF POOLICE

kek

By clicking yes in they main menu the software and you are both consenting.

He's a Jew. There's your answer.

stupid goy

We get the world we deserve

Watch at me. I dress like an ordinary man with cheap clothes but I have billions... what a hypocrite.

Hahahaha

This. I think this thread and that scene in the webm is some kind of viral advertising desu.

lost

sexbots when.

I-is he eating a banana?

yeah, hes cupping the bundle of bannanas attached to the bannana.

This

Underrated

This. I prefer my rich people to be ostentatious. If you have money better act like it and live it up.

Sure he says that money is not important for him, that he does everything for personal improving and for the people...

How could someone just do that in public? Or with pants on? Is this just a joke?

Maybe Islam isnt that bad

youtu.be/035JfHSoG70?t=21s

same

>DELETE THIS

Haven't you feel things in dreams?

what's the point if they don't feel it? just use whatever mobile app faggots look to get aids

gay niggers from virtual space?

Lol he always uses the same shirt, i think it has more to do with the fact of him being a autist that actual pretentiousness

Take me Lord, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

It's fake - snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/

spbp

This. One should have been sucking off a big dildo, the other should have masturbated or used a fleshlight/doll. This POST is BS

underrated post

It's some kind of "art", look around, it's in an art gallery. Doubt its real

lol no shit that was satire, only brainlets could fall for it. Don't fucking trust everything u see on the internet

WTF I hate Virtual Reality now!

WTF I hate White P-ople now!

WTF I hate Western Civilization now!

>your mind makes it real
well your mind and that giant fucking cable attached directly to your brain stem

Just lol at that crowd someone give him a real dick CAN I GET A HELL YEA BRUDDA?

What bothers me the most isn't even the virtual reality fucking, what's disturbing to me is their total lack of shame and self-respect. Doing this in public, with people filming you sucking an imaginary dick... ffs. God needs to send a second flood and quick.

But is it gay if you are blowing a virtual dude?

The bet there will be flying cars by the year twenty-fift*...

It's actually an art exhibit mocking degeneracy and you brainlets fell for it

Lol

Yeah its only satire, gaygoys are actually very intelligent and rational people.

thanks for the clarification

youtube.com/watch?v=7dpbE8SOQPg

stop overreacting to fucking jokes

>/ptg/ faggot loosing his shit

Let me guess, you're a fat homo too.

I'm not losing my shit just stop spamming useless replies to average jokes, you guys do this all the time. you probably all think you're going to be screencapped like anyone cares

true

It's obviously some kind of cowboy game.

>I thought I was going to be capped.

I just think /ptg/ became cancer a day after the election. Seeing as we have 7 threads for every tweet he puts out, or if he scratches his fat arse.
It's just dogshit stale memes and fucking cocksucking nigger shit stains like you spamming lame awoo memes.

Go back to your redshit colony you fat fuck.

didnt even need to see their skin to know they were white

Damn, that virtual icecream must be tasting like heaven.

They're clearly joking

retarded ice-nigger doesnt understand the meaning of satire oh my goy i am shock't

delet this

>filename
top kek

"civilization"

What's /ptg/?