This triggers the Libertarian

>this triggers the Libertarian

But seriously, I thought I was down with Libertarianism until I started thinking about roads, and then other shit came up. Could I buy the property around your house, build a wall and then charge you £100 to pass through?

I'm down with the free market, even in education and healthcare (fuck the NHS) but to just have a government for Law and Judiciary? Retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a2EhgADVFY
youtube.com/watch?v=soxxPyaAT1k
youtube.com/watch?v=A8pcb4xyCic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was a meme. I'm not doing that anymore.

Que?

>it's an OP thinks being a libertarian is the same as being an anarcho-capitalist episode

Why would you buy a house without ascertaining that you could come and go freely?

>Roads triggering me
Wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=7a2EhgADVFY
>Could I buy the property around your house, build a wall and then charge you £100 to pass through?
I could take you to private court for that. It's blocking my ability and is also intention to harm me by keeping me imprisoned. I'd hire a private police force and have us go to private court to settle this

Its called an easement faggot we have them in our faggoty statist society right now.

Ability to leave*
Also
>Equating Libertarians with AnCaps
Lurk more faggot

explain how they're different

not so fast statist

youtube.com/watch?v=soxxPyaAT1k

Libertarian is minarchist (limited government, usually only deals with military, police and court system, some social programs if you are a left libertarian) and Ancap is no government.

There are many types of Libertarians. Some are lefty with no taxes, some are to the right with no taxes, some want to murder democrats with the entrails of Communists. Many different versions

Why does this meme exist for Britain, but not for Japan? They're just one country, they're about the same size, a single ethnic group has existed longer in Japan, and Britain has had a lot of invaders/migrations while Japan hasn't.

>it's another "I'm gonna be a fucking statist because of roads" episode

No, not at all. But Libertarians believe that the State should exist only to protect rights.

OP, the question you should be asking yourself is, "how can I suck less cocks?"
This is the only question that is pertinent to your life.

If everything is private property you cannot possibly ascertain that you can come and go freely.

I haven't seen one decent argument in this thread. There is currently one road between myself and the nearest town, natural monopoly. I'm going to love having to fork out £100 every time i need to go to the shop.

>private court
So where would they get their validity from? Monopoly on force? You can't just pay a private company to tell someone they aren't allowed to do something, you can do that yourself for free and it'd be equally useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8pcb4xyCic