So I've been reading Berserk manga and just got through the Lost Children arc and it's already entirely clear to me...

So I've been reading Berserk manga and just got through the Lost Children arc and it's already entirely clear to me that whenever he wants it all to end, Miura plans to have Guts' Behelit activate, and the Godhand offers to give him the power to kill Griffith at the sacrifice of Casca, Rickert, Puck, etc.

Guts is carrying the Behelit to draw Griffith to him, activating it is part of his plan

What's the next step of his plan?

destroying falconia

I'm aware, devil trips, but it was shown a lot earlier that Guts' power level is around 4500 and Femto's is around 3,000,000. It's clear that some sort of deus ex machina asspull is required for Guts to ever harm him. Whatever made Gaiseric into Skull Knight couldn't even grant him enough power.

It seems most like Miura's foreshadowing Guts' own temptation to let hatred and revenge consume him.

Crashing this flacon

>power levels in berserk

what? did i really miss this or user is just bullshitting?

He's just saying that Griffith is a fuckton more powerful than Guts at this point.

Yeah they got scouters and Saiyan armour now, didn't you read the manga

With no survivors

Behelit is not a Godhand hotline you can call whenever you want. It won't activate until you're a mental wreck with no plans whatsoever.

so you've predicted the ending. that happens a lot the more you become familiar with narrative structure, but contrary to popular belief, predictability has more to do with you rather than the quality of the story, even though, yes, there are some stories that are just so pathetically unimaginative that their predictability is unacceptable.

Anyway, now that you have foreseen the ending, you're in a great position, because if you have faith in the storyteller and are down for the story, then watching it all unfold will be more enjoyable.

Example: I knew the ending of S3 just a couple of episodes into it, but I had faith in CLAMP and was exciting to see how they were going to get me from point A to point B. I was like "Wow me, CLAMP.", and they did. They really did, and it was so fun to watch.

Dont remember exact placing but Guts is tempted multiple times by not only the god hand but evil spirits and demons to join there ranks to be able to kill griff, he denies them every time so while it is an option i dont think its likely.
If rickert could do what he did, and the godhand openly state they arent gods and dont see EVERYTHING then all thats really needed is good timing. I mean, skull knights sword will most likely be involved but i wouldnt call it a dues ex so much as straight over powered.

Dude Guts shot a cannonball at Griffith's head and it exploded a few feet away because he's got magical protection and shit.

I just want Griffith to die. I don't care who kills him or how he dies. I just want that smug faggot dead.

Griffith a cute!

A CUTE!

As femto, not griffith. Im not sure how far you are in the manga but there is a huge difference and its proven he can be hurt even after the eclipse. I assume you're OP, and while again your theory could work out, if you read up to where the mangas at now your mind might be changed.
guts pls

I'll be extremely disappointed in Miura if Berserk doesn't end with Griffith winning.

>implying he hasn't already won

How did we go from this

to this?

His hubsbando walked out on him

One of the main points of Guts' character is that he's a human on par with monsters. I think you're right that he'd be offered apostlehood or whatever, but there's no way he'll take it. That is also part of his development that you'll see later on.

thats the exact same position that he used to mindbreak casca

D E E P E S T L O R E

>that picture in the book

foreshadowing

>its proven he can be hurt even after the eclipse

Yeah, like that time a volley of arrows fired from pointblank range completely missed him.

We don't really know the limits of Griffith's powers, not even Shiva or Skull Knight's behelit sword were a problem for him. The nigga can warp space and move at almost imperceptible speed. If he gets hit, it's because he allows it.

So that's why Casca was enjoying herself a bit too much, Grifith memorized the fucking kamasutra.

If the tower of rebirth and tower of conviction are different places why do they always tell the same story about the four angels punishing the emperor there? , im confused

Hormones

>Guts' Behelit activate, and the Godhand offers to give him the power
You're wrong, please don't embarrass yourself further by assuming you know anything about how plots go

>tfw retired policman Krillin can kill Griffith

Why didn't she smile like other brown qts in hentai? Also, why do people keep thinking she can be sacrificed when those who are already branded cannot be sacrificed again?

How much of Berserk is Miura winging it? Obviously he knows how the main plot will go down, but everything else seems pretty random, especially after tower of conviction.

From the moment Skully stated that Casca could be cured at Elfhelm the series started lightening up in the tone. Miura's hiatuses, which started around the time IM@S first came out, have also been making the series even more happy pappy each time it starts up again. The fucker is clearly pulling a Chihaya with this.

>It won't activate until you're a mental wreck with no plans whatsoever.

A liberal?

Chihaya?

Also is it just gonna end with Casca's memory restored and them not going after Griffith? I mean it's already shown that Guts has let go of his obsession and only cares about helping Casca now.

He wings most of it. Even stuff like Guts' child foetus stalking him in Black Swordsman was simply something that he put in at the time and then decided at the end of Golden Age that he could make it Guts and Casca's kid.

>and then decided at the end of Golden Age that he could make it Guts and Casca's kid.

Wait, what?

That misshapen thing is supposed to be a human?

I completely forgot that chapter, demon infant

getting fucked in the ass was part of your plan?

I like your attitude user

What do people think of the whole Sea God part? Bonebeard was kinda fun for a while, and Isma was fun. Just got so boring and drawn out.

It wasn't bad, but it drew more light to the fact that Guts is now in a happy-go-lucky jrpg party with too large of a focus on humour. And as you said, it got real boring and was incredibly drawn out, especially because Miura seemed to fall in love with the word "hiatus".

>1204x1580
that's a big griffith

im like 90% sure this is the image i meant to post

it wasn't

So, who the fuck is moon child? He's somehow guts and caska's kid?

>That image

how to spot someone who didnt read the manga

That's the main theory at the moment. Evidently he got changed when the Behelit apostle and him get involved in the Tower of Conviction eclipse.

Question to Sup Forums, was griffith's sacrifice during the eclipse a necessity for Guts' and Casca's survival?

We know that regardless of Griffith's decision the Kushan invasion would have happened anyway. We also know that there were a good number of apostles in the world before the eclipse.

This means that the Band of the Hawk would have ended up fighting against the Kushan without both Casca and more importantly Griffith himself. Without either of the strategists they would have surely fallen in battle against the Kushan army.

Considering what all the Kushan have i seriously doubt that Guts and co could take them down.

Also I would say that Guts would be nowhere near as strong as he is now without the two years of continuously fighting apostles. Before the eclipse Guts could only defeat 1 apostle but now we have seen him take out thousands.

So in closing, Guts wouldn't be nearly as strong, Kushan would crush everything, and most if not all BotH would be dead or enslaved without Griffith's sacrifice.

Try reading the rest of the fucking manga, retard. What's with all the fucks on Sup Forums this past month that only read less than half of a manga and then ask about what happens after?

honestly i blew through the series in a week a little while back so I never had to deal with the whole 7 year bullshit, but the concept of Guts going full berserker inside an eldritch leviathan worshiped as a god in a literal suicide mission was cool as fuck.

4you

With no survivors.

>Ironic power level shitposting about a seinen manga.

kys

>ask about what happens after?

Find a question mark in the OP.

Femto has obviously low "mana". He seems to be tired after using a bit of his powers.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

he's not wrong though.

Very interesting interpretation, seems thematically likely.

Why the fuck would that happen
Guts doesn't want anything to do with godhand and would never sacrifice his friends after watching his teammates die

read more OP

indeed guts would never become an apostle

can't do that idiot, Casca is already a sacrifice for Griffith, you can't sacrifice someone twice.

if you even bothered to pay attention to the arc at the beginning with the crusader baron you would've known.

Fuck all that shit, where's the new chapter, wasn't it dropping today?

I want this to happen

Is casca going to get un-uguu'd

Literally the entire point of Guts is that he's holding on to his humanity at all costs

He was already offered unlimited power from Ganishka, he rejected him, Guts will NEVER work with Apostles or become one himself. It's like you idiots don't actually understand context or character motivations, you just read the story without thinking about it.

isn't it usually like the 25th?

kek

Berserkfags get so deliciously mad, when someone misinterprets their precious characters

Ω

"Misinterpret" is too kind a word for people who just can't fuckin read

keep reading. that is not going to be gut's behelit. even if it was, it's not crimson, so there's no way he'd be granted the power to kill femto.

my money is on it being farnese's

If Guts stays human forever the powerscaling is forever fucked and Griffith wins

I never said he would you nigging nigger.

>As femto, not griffith
stop

Moonboy is key to Griffith's downfall, no doubt about it.

3 more days till it comes out in nippon

Oh fuggggg :-(((

I just can't imagine Guts acquiring the power to kill the God Hand, at the end of the day he's just a man.

They are basically omnipotent.

therefore

This thread is full of speed readers
Dragonslayer fucked up Slan, Guts can kill him
He'll be getting another power up soon from Elf King too.
The point of the character is that he struggles and toils through hell and slowly gets stronger. He won't use an asspull to win.

Void and Femto both had to deflect Skullknight's sword, that implies they can be killed

The dragonslayer has bathed in the blood of so many apostles its become an Astral weapon similar to skully's behelit sword

I think Skull Knight's mistake is trying to use the GH's own power to try to kill them instead of power leveling like Guts.

Griffith doesn't have his Femto powers anymore.

Yeah that's never gonna happen. Someone else is going to use or attempt to use that behelit

what I want to know is when will it end?

Is there a chance of berserk ending in the next decade?

Are you sure about that ? He fought the Kushan Emperor un his Femto form, not "long" ago.

But God Hands Can be hurt even by s1 inside the spiral of causality... Guts hurted the God Hands woman