Anime tries to make terrorists look like the good people

>anime tries to make terrorists look like the good people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjDJeiPgGHQ?list=PLt8iuQmU9aEncYsyCH8nUCb5Z5DAirNro
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OP makes a greentext thread

>anime makes people scamming the government into buying chinese bullets look cool
>by the end everything is fucked and they aren't cool anymore
>all the jews in the anime get arrested for being in on it

>another greentext thread

>anons make a greentext post in a greentext thread

>user greentexting complains of complains about greentexting.

What is your definition of terrorism?

>implying Junko doesn't look good

t. Munakata

>posting old and busted
Disappointing amounts of despair.

The truth revealed

So this....
Is true despair....?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.
But they are good people! Izuru Kamikura is the boy that was send into the right direction by our boy Juzo, my friend!

Juzobro reporting in.

Stay strong brothers.

What's wrong with her

That's a great sprite, my friend. I am proud of your creation and I hope you don't mind if I save that rare Juzo of yours. As always, stay strong!

Can Sonia save Hajime?

J U Z O B O Y S

You have to write Mukuro to be revealed to be alive in Future Arc, how would you do it?

No
youtu.be/JjDJeiPgGHQ?list=PLt8iuQmU9aEncYsyCH8nUCb5Z5DAirNro

It was a hologram

Post the rest.

Juzoboy Number n. repoting in, my man.

You've been visited by the Yoi-chan hiding behind the door. Great craftsmanship and tasty sweets will come to you if you reply to this with "For love and dewicious sweets"

Why would I want to ruin the tragedy of her death just as she was realizing her worldview was flawed?

For love and dewicious Ruruka

Post cute girls

Dance!

but that's a guy

For love and dewicious sweets

Yoi was a good boy, did nothing wrong

Thank you. Of course I wouldn't mind any brother saving it! If anything: it's an honor.

The Juzoboys are strong. We won't back down nor quit just like our main man Juzo.

?????

Thank you my friend. It's an honor for me too, stay strong!

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

All I see is a cute little girl with a penis

>She was in love with him bro
>they totally fugged

She was in love with him, thats why she killed him.

For love and dewicious sweets

I want to fuck this slut.

Jury's still out on that.

/drg/ faggots need to fuck off back to their shit thread celeb pandering general.

State is the true enemy
We shall take back it's monopoly on the use of force

Chiaki and Hajime looking stylish there

Just have her appear and then Kohacka will write a novel explaining his asspull.

I DID ALL OF IT HAJIME

I DID IT ALL

but did they fug

She was revived by her own rage-filled spirit after Junko's death
Her body slowly healed and now she wants reverge for her little sister's death
She's the true mastermind

what is it saying

I've legitimately never seen an anime try to portray terrorists as anything more than grey morality anti-heroes.

Smug.

Nice try.

But you're in a thread for one that doesn't do that.

Yasuke turned into his own personal lobotomized cocksleeve, what do you think?

Sorry, but you've all been played.

Now everyone will be young upstanding citizens!

And then after he did that he did nothing but push her away.

...maybe?

Part of me wants Juzo to be the traitor to destroy those darn Juzoboys. Another part of me wants Juzo to stay alive and become cool because those Juzoboys have won me over a little. I'm deeply conflicted.

What can we do to improve Sonia? How can she become more interesting?

That's just what DR0 shows, he probably fucked and mindwiped her a ton of times to avoide her getting even more clingy

Watch both somewhat happens, as he fakes his death while fighting against Munakata, only to reveal himself as the traitor later.

Give me Ibuki or I will riot.

Chiaki definitely has the motive to be DESPAIR , but I think she's just dead

>Ishimaru's training will make NEETs kill themselves

Ishimaru is the hero we deserve

Don't worry my friend. We'll be here to catch you up when you've made your decision. The Juzoboys will stay strong no matter what!

In anything, we have faith in our boy above all else. He will not only put some sense back into Persona but also save the Future.

Even if they were to hack a negative outcome, we will remain strong for we are unshakable! We are his legacy!

Remember: the Juzoboys are always prepared, for anything.

I just thought of something.

Monokuma said the game was being broadcast worldwide, but Byakuya said it's not.

What if Monokuma wasn't lying? The game is being broadcast worldwide to US in the form of the anime.

How will Juzoboys react when we see Junko seducing him into despair? You really think it was a coincidence that he gave Chisa the card that belonged to the guy Junko tortured to death?

But

People have already thought of that and it makes me even more scared about the conclusion.

You darn Juzoboys, stop being so self-assured of your boy's correctness.

Not to mention smelly

Wait a second. This was a DGR thread all along?

We will stand strong together, my friend! We will follow our boy to the depths of hell and back! We don't fear despair nor hope. We are his legacy and we are the ones to carry on for our boy, but as long as he's alive we'll follow him to the depths and beyond, my friend! We'll stay strong!

Look at him and tell me if you wouldn't be self-assured with him as a leader. He doesn't discriminate nor does he have fear, my friend. That sheer comradery of sacrificing anything for your two friends is what creates the bond amongst us Juzoboys, it's what makes us strong. You, you shall stay strong as well, my friend, Juzo believes in you!

Let me explain again what really happened:
After the trustee went missing and a investigation took place. Thanks to his position as head of security, our boy managed to find and hide the ID Card, risking his own life for his bro plan.

So she killed him after she figured out she wasn't a virgin anymore

That DR2 reference.

Yeah, idiot OP didn't put DR in the name field like he was supposed to

I linked to it in the general as a joke

Juzo's also the security guard that gave ryoko the monokuma hair pins

RIOTS will break out
I
O
T
S

I was actually looking forward to a greentext thread. Oh well, DGR thread is good too.

>tfw just had a dream about investigating HPA with kyoko and escaping together
>she will never be real

a-at least I'm not gay

Post your best Mahiru

Pot them

Do you really think so? There are no major clues of that guard being him (remember: unlikely our boy, the guard wore a helmet). Have faith!

>efficiently hiding from /drg/
I like it.

Okay, I'll try

Awful lot of Despair up there...

Nothing, shes perfect.

Give the link.

"You're right Nagles, we should name him Kyouko"

No
R E T C O N N E D

If Mikan wasn't my waifu, I would waifu Mahiru so fucking fast. She's so underrated.