Is the alt-right completely gay?

Are there even any women in it?

This is why the Jews are winning and we're not.

Because at least they have women who care about passing on their fucked up incestuous genes.

OP, are you projecting?

Hardly. Women are a lost cause. I'll pray to saint jude

Do you know any women in the alt-right? Do you even have a girlfriend?

kys you disgusting faggot

bump

eh yeah but women dont like to use a label made by some edgy homos

How do they identify themselves then? How are we supposed to organize for our interests and make white babies if we can't even identify each other?

Again, this is why the Jews are so outrageously successful. A Jew is a Jew is always a Jew. They stick together and they can pick each other out in a crowd of millions if they need to.

Racially aware whites can't even speak up because they're so sissified. How are white women supposed to ever get on board with white identity and awareness?

alt-righter here
i suck at least 5 dicks on a day with poor action

>catering to women
>ever

>making white babies with your cumrag and lolicon cartoons
>ever

Pretty fucking telling when I can't get even a single serious poster in a thread about right wing women.

see We don't need women.

>implying you get girls by catering to their political beliefs

This is why pic related is winning the culture war. Because faggots like you keep wasting perfectly good doubles and sucking infinite cocks.

>admitting you're so fucking pathetic you're incapable of getting women to cater to your political beliefs

Also dumbass, this isn't even about politics, it's about white identity and culture.

This is the only right wing woman I need.

Isn't that character voiced by a guy using a voice changer?

bump