Today have been the Awards Princess of Asturias. Does it make sense to the monarchy in the XXI century...

Today have been the Awards Princess of Asturias. Does it make sense to the monarchy in the XXI century? I think it only makes sense if the monarchs are handsome. Master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97GReL3RMDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

monarchy?D??????
its le current year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I have placed my trust in dental medicine.

I want to breed this qt loli and make her my waif

What's going on in here?

>royal lolis
Why do you tempt me like this satan?

Imagine how big that nose is going to be by 30.

It makes no sense, but it makes libtards and podremitas mad as fuck.

I want her to stomp my head with her cute feminine feet, i want to kneel to her pure and virginal cunny

youtube.com/watch?v=97GReL3RMDg

| | | | Fucking degenerate paedos.

My girlfriend Belong to one of Europe's oldest family , dating back to 1200.
Some nobles Are stunning, most are weird looking

>Does it make sense to the monarchy in the XXI century?
Monarchy is bullshit. All "royals" should be killed, except the cute princesses, they should be cloned and put in petting zoos.
I want to kiss Princess Leonor's feet while she calls me a worthless peasant.

What kind of weirdos make these birthday videos?
She is so hot, too bad she's getting old now.

Normies on my chan?!
Not on my watch

Do you suppose they will do the right thing, and marry her off to a Somali refugee?

Or is race mixing only for the plebs?

WTF THIS IS WRONG SPAIN WAS MOORISH IT HAS BEEN MOORISH FOR 500 BILLION YEARS WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THIS WTF SPAIN IS NOT WHITE FUCK OFF SPAIN IS NOT WHITE

needs a nose job asap

She's already promised to one of her cousins.

she is going to be sexy af at 16

also, stop fapping to our queen you fucking pedos

she's got the face of a 30 year old.

The hard knock life.

Absolute monarchy is the only thing that makes sense. Constitutional monarchy substitutes sovereign ruler for piece of paper, so it makes no sense. Democracy makes zero sense and even democracy advocates hate it.

Disgusting.

The European Aristocracy is in desperate need of some multi culturalism. How are modern Europeans supposed to identify with these people?

Introducing a few migrants and refugees into the royal bloodline would send a brave message to the world that Europe is changing to embrace everyone and everything.

She was hot at 7yo. By 16 she'll be old.
And she ain't queen yet.
Have you ever seen her in person? Have you ever heard her voice?
>being ruled by some random inbred for no real reason makes sense

This.

Looks pretty much exactly what my younger sister looked like at that age. Am I royal?

>I swear officer, I thought she was 30

How tall are you?

She is not a Redneck, Tyrone.

holy fuck fucking revolting.
That race-traitor gave up his throne thr moment he defiled with a filthy nigger.
Modern monarchs don't fucking matter anymore anyways.
They are all kikes or kike puppets.
They will all be dealt with once the Holy Aryan Emperor of the Fourth Reich arises to power in the near future.

Everybody knows "royals" do cousin marriage.

Why is it that the upper classes in Iberia are so much whiter than the lower classes?

Untrue, many children in Spain are born with blond hair but it becomes brownish and darker when they grow up, same thing will happen (and is happening) to the princess Leonor. Lower classes also are more tanned because they have to work when the sun is out, hence the concept of blue blood.

>it only makes sense if the monarchs are handsome

not true at all, one of my friends has a family full of blonde people with blue eyes, and yet they are poor

pic related is the wealthiest person in spain and top 20 in the world

>tfw will never be ruled by a loli

> pic related is the wealthiest person in spain and top 20 in the world

He's actually top 1 or 2 depending on the value of his shares that day.

>believing (((their))) lists

I wonder why rockefeller, morgan or rothschild family members never appeared, surely is not because they own everything

>Today have been the Awards Princess of Asturias. Does it make sense to the monarchy in the XXI century? I think it only makes sense if the monarchs are handsome. Master race.
gibberish