imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 20
imgur.com/a/g0dRp
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 20
>SAA captured the key hilltop of Tel Deker to the northeast of Al-Qaryatayn currently enduring ISIS counter-attack spearheaded by car bombs
>Reports saying SAA have reached the Al-Omar Oil Field complex in eastern DeZ
>Russian choppers visit both Turkish?Kurdish forces in N. Sy today making series of stops in Aleppo province
>UN; Campaign to capture Raqqa resulted in some 80 percent of the city now becoming “uninhabitable.”
>Rebel forces in Daraa have managed to foil a major counter-offensive that was launched against them by the IS-linked Saifullah al-Maslul Army
>Iraqi pro-government forces commence operation to destroy IS caliphate in Iraq
>Iraqi troops launch attack on the Peshmerga positions near the city of Altun Kubri scoring an advance after cutting the road from the provincial capital
>General Issam laid to rest today in Sweida
>Ru MoD; US State Dept has admitted that Al Nusra Front “not only has, but uses chemical weapons against civilians.”

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eglaU
twitter.com/Syrian_NewsRep/status/921447828945240064
defensenews.com/air/2017/10/20/indian-air-force-wants-out-of-fighter-program-with-russia/
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921436824014348288
syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/iraq_day/status/921457148286177281
nzivnet.com/brief/12168
books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/921457717495115778
timesofisrael.com/hamas-chief-we-wont-discuss-recognizing-israel-only-wiping-it-out/
twitter.com/LawkGhafuri/status/921452773278912513
twitter.com/iraq_day/status/921460451992657920
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/chinas-30year-deadline-to-rule-the-world/news-story/70f62a5bc0e4580b83d5ca89a2479e94
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
southfront.org/brazil-plans-invest-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Israel will win.

Hey guys. Got hit by a car a couple of days ago and just woken up from a coma. How's my favourite general, the Druze Beast, doing? God that man is invincible.

Give me a summary of this plague and why it is so sepcial

You're seriously unlucky today

THE KIKE FIRST TAKEN FROM HIM FOR THE FOURTH TIME TODAY

You lost your touch.

>Suicide blasts kill 72 people at Shiite mosques in and outside Kabul
archive.is/eglaU

Shia dogs BTFO

>special snowflake k***
daha da beter

>The Attack on Hamah-Homs Road Wont last long... Well at least i hope it wont last long

twitter.com/Syrian_NewsRep/status/921447828945240064

W-what attack?

Any confirmation regarding Abu azrael? Is he OK?

He's probably alright

Indian Air Force wants out of fighter program with Russia

NEW DELHI – The ambitious $10 billion Indo-Russian program for joint development and production of fifth generation fighter aircraft, or FGFA, faces a new serious hurdle, as the Indian Air Force demands a discontinuation of the project.

Senior IAF leadership recently expressed apprehension to the Ministry of Defence, claiming the proposed FGFA program with Russia does not meet desired requirements like U.S. F-35 fighter type capabilities, disclosed a senior IAF official. That official added, that “IAF is not keen to continue with the program.”

defensenews.com/air/2017/10/20/indian-air-force-wants-out-of-fighter-program-with-russia/

ayy lmao

>Heavy clashes on #Homs- Salamiyah highway. reason: #HTS attack. #Hama

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921436824014348288

oh nevermind it is just HTS niggers

anyone in the thread that can read arabic ?

Yes, it's spelled a-r-a-b-i-c

Choked on some pie

Is syria.liveuamap.com/ being weird for other people too? When I click on an item on the right, sometimes it highlights multiple icons like this

I dunno, multiple sources (mostly kurdish) are claiming it. Also this page on facebook claims he's KIA.

Air ruh bick

>#BREAKING
>#Iraq Counter Terrorism arrived to their NEW axis and are waiting for the orders to start their task.

twitter.com/iraq_day/status/921457148286177281

new axis against the kurds is bound to start soon

Go ahead.

fresh

Has the Peshmerga started a counterattack yet?

Guyz, i got something.
When someone will tell about Issam killed by some SAA general (that Fariq or whoever) keep in where story came from:
nzivnet.com/brief/12168
First source some israeli page.

What does this mean, is it readable ?

plague is endemic in Madagascar, but it's usually bubonic not pneumonic (spreads via lungs). pneumonic is more contagious and more deadly.

this outbreak also came several months before the traditional plague season.

it has spread to seychelles, tho they claim to believe they have it controlled. uncontrolled in madagascar, but they are optimistic it can be controlled.

remains to be seen.

plague was one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, btw

>It is believed that Russian researchers used reverse transcriptase-PCR to create a DNA copy of the Ebola virus and then spliced the genes encoding key virulence factors into the unnecessary regions of the smallpox genome.
>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals
books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC

if this isn't it, soon enough

Leith on FB:
>"The eldest son of General Issam Zahreddine, Ya'rob, honors his father by carrying the two flags that meant most to him."

>Amaq activity in the last 3 days was so bad, u can tell they took a major hit ,hopefully

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/921457717495115778

>mossad throws out disinfo to foment internal distrust and conflict within SAA
whoda thunk

First word on top right says شماغ , which is the red scarf arab men put on their head. I cant read the rest because its not clear (its probably the brand).
If you can get a better picture I can read it.

Mayadeen + Raqqa

let me throw it through a filter real quick to see if i can get the letters to stand out a bit more, i cant take a better picture for some reason, probably just a bad camera

yep
i am suprised that they didn't do some edgy propaganda about Issam's death though

>filter

not 100% sure but the early tweets used a old fake pic of his body from like a year ago
sounds like mountainspawn damagecontrol tbqh

is this any better ? probably not

>timesofisrael.com/hamas-chief-we-wont-discuss-recognizing-israel-only-wiping-it-out/
The Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip on Thursday dismissed US and Israeli demands that it lay down its arms and recognize the Jewish state, saying the terror organization is instead debating “when to wipe out Israel.”

The remarks came during a closed roundtable discussion between Yahya Sinwar and Gazan youth about the ongoing reconciliation negotiations with rival Palestinian faction Fatah, to which some media outlets were invited to attend.
“Any Palestinian government must unambiguously and explicitly commit to nonviolence, recognize the State of Israel, accept previous agreements and obligations between the parties – including to disarm terrorists – and commit to peaceful negotiations,” said White House Mideast peace envoy Jason Greenblatt in a statement released by the US Embassy in Tel Aviv.

“If Hamas is to play any role in a Palestinian government, it must accept these basic requirements,” Greenblatt said, in comments later commended by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Why would “the enemy” have been martyred tho?

>pic related will be new paki air forces

Shahada is Shahada and Martyr is Martyr, doesn't matter on which side

makes sense
now about the amaq activity thing, it is obvious that the only thing they are able to do is some desert raids
not suprisingly this week there was only a raid near T2 and nothing major happened in Mayadeen
perhaps ISIS is really finished by now

Nice numerals, but you'll have to make it Pashtun to make it official.

Wait, I don’t think I understand

Its still impossible to read, im 100% sure the word on the top left is the brand name. I can make out the last two letters but the middle isnt clear and im not familiar with the brand.

but issam was druze, not muslim

>was
hold me lads

>Al-Maliki admits that if it wasn’t due to some individual within #PUK & their relations with Iran, we have never been able to enter #Kirkuk.
>twitter.com/LawkGhafuri/status/921452773278912513

>Chaos in Erbil but at the same time media blackout and any journalist that reports Anti-Barzani event will get arrested @Al_thawaq

twitter.com/iraq_day/status/921460451992657920

Erbil SOON btw

Adnani offensive was the biggest they could've done. They have some capabilities on the eastern bank of Euphrates, and comparable in Abu Kamal/alQaim, around these towns. But nothing on the scale of Adnani anymore. Note the number of equipment, weapons, tanks, drones, intercepted in Mayadeen. It was a huge blow to their capabilities. They intended to hold on the town for long time it seems, but TOS-1A, extensive RuAF and storm troops must've suprised them due to the media blackout and how swift the action was. Probably important Emir or sheikh died - the snake's head is cut by now, the body will die soon as well.

The Druze faith is a monotheistic Abrahamic religion that is a gnostic, Neoplatonist sect of Isma'ili Shia Islam. The Druze self-identify as an independent faith.

The Druze follow a batini (esoteric) interpretation of the Five Pillars of Islam. Modern scholars and the Amman Message identify them as Muslims. However, some Muslims disagree, noting that since they do not practice exoteric interpretations, "fasting during the month of Ramadan and making a pilgrimage to Mecca. Thus, they are not regarded by Muslims as Islamic".[6]

The Druze follow a lifestyle of isolation where no conversion is allowed, neither out of, nor into, the religion. When Druze live among people of other religions, they try to blend in, in order to protect their religion and their own safety. They can pray as Muslims, or as Christians, depending on where they are. This system is apparently changing in modern times, where more security has allowed Druze to be more open about their religious belonging.[7]

Dont get fooled /sg/

they are attacking in the wrong direction i suppose

You have to assume by this point what little "infrastructure" they have left to do the editing for their amaq videos is non-existent and they probably don't want to just turn out shitty videos a la AQ in the 90s and early 2000s.

>Pashtun
if india buys f35 aircrafts i will make that but for now i think they will stay with the russians
but i don't understand how they want discount and then go on their way to negotiate F35 ???

which isis wouldn't consider muslim anyway

Aight, last attempt, i tried to draw this by hand, see if my scribbles make any sense, its not much clearer in person

>the snake's head is cut by now, the body will die soon as well.

splendid

What is going on in Idlib now? didn't roach / TFSA enter there few days ago? Why nothing is happening?

isis don't even consider sunnis which don't support them as muslims probably

Barzani really bite more than he could chew with this whole debacle. Although now it seems they're drawing a line in the sand and possibly digging in for the long-haul. Although I doubt the PUK faction would be willing to die for Barzani at this point after abandoning positions in Kirkuk and basically having no interest in a fully independent Kurdish State.

Sorry mate can't read what you drew or what was on that cloth
maybe it is in urdu or persian

Doesn't matter, Martyr this important leaves even the Islamic State in awe.

I can read the bottom part :
انجليزي اصلي
Original English.

I cant make up the top part. Definitely the brand name.

You troll...

give me your best hezbollah song

i think that's ت which shouldn't belong in اصلي

can someone give me an tl;dr about the use of chemical weapons?
is it reported often?
will the west start to push the Assad-uses-chemical-weapons-meme again or is it unlikely since Assad destroyed the ch.weapons with Russia and the UN?

not urdu

still cant believe we live in a issamless world now

Its common to put the tag انجليزي اصلي at the bottom of a shamq logo and it looks like thats what he wrote

Would be funny if Barzani ends up arrested for treason.

Can we make visiting Issam’s grave part of the post war /sg/ Syria trip?

who has taken issam's place?

>news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/chinas-30year-deadline-to-rule-the-world/news-story/70f62a5bc0e4580b83d5ca89a2479e94
>China’s 30-year deadline to rule the world
>CHINA’S leader has laid out his ambitious plans for a superpower in a three-hour speech with huge implications for Australia.
meanwhile India is setting deadlines to make the country open defecation free

It's mandatory now.

thank you guys for trying. You are right, it is on one of those big red scarfs from the middle east. My father traded it from one on those taliban fighters that used to come here during the war. I was kinda hoping it said some jihadi stuff, would be a nice touch to memorobilia

Abu azreal is ded

hahaha that picture gets me everytime

its EXTREMELY funny that k*rds just dont run and fight for barzani atm. he literally declared independence and no k*rd fights for him. k*rds dont deserve a single cm^2 of land desu

This fucking week better end.

So what you have is :

شماغ xxxxxx
انجليزي اصلي

Shamq xxxxx
Original English

The brand has crowns at the top, im sure I can show it to a store owner here and find out. I can find out by sunday if you want.

hell be fine

Confirmed????? Fucking hell.

Honestly, after Jimmy and all the shit this general was through, I'm inclined to go at it alone. Will post pics here.

S

I'm sorry but "Ya Nasrallah", "Ali Barakat" and "Wa Ntasarna" are all deleted, you can try looking on your own tho

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Kurds use the metric system?
Metric is used by superior humans normally

I think kurds have a different scale.
Loke still using length of finger to measure

remind me who he is again

Newfag confirmed.

no need to trouble yourself, i just wanted to see if it said some juhadi stuff, but since there is a brand name on it, it probably doesnt. So no need to trouble yourself

idk, dont they use metric system?

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:30 P.M.) – Preliminary reports have come in saying that the forces of the Syrian Arab Army have reached the massive Al-Omar Oil Field complex in eastern Deir Ezzor province.

According the one reporter from Russia Today, Syrian Army troops reached the outskirts the Al-Omar Oil Field just moments ago after having crossed to the eastern shore of the Euphrates River opposite Al-Mayadeen city and capturing the town of Zeban earlier on.

Reports say that Syrian forces have achieved fire control over the huge energy site, enticing Islamic State militants to fully withdraw from it.

Whilst yet to be properly confirmed by trusted sources of Al-Masdar News, if these early reports are true, then the development is a big one.

Prior to the Syrian War, the Al-Omar Oil Field contributed to about one quarter of Syria’s oil production. It was captured by ISIS militants in mid-2014.

>Brazil ignores globalists, will reopen embassy in #Assad-controlled #Syria, & help with reconstruction
>southfront.org/brazil-plans-invest-syria/
UMA

that must hit you hard if you take it to the next thread

No they are not.
>youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
>youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY

I wish.