Black women actually have the tightest pussy

So I fucked an Asian chick and her pussy wasn't any different from that of a white chick, so I did a lil' ol' Google search.

Top Kek. It's actually BLACK women who have the tightest and smallest pussies, because black babies have the smallest heads (and smaller cranial capacity). White and Asian women in fact do not have tight vaginas because whites and Asians have larger brains, and thus larger heads.

You can't make this shit up!

teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/511741-vagina-size-and-ethnicty-you-may-be-suprised

>fucking women after they've birthed
ishidiggity

>Not keeping your wife pregnant all year round

le beta numale.

It's not about width. Asians have shorter pussies.

That's not what they're talking about. The difference in vaginal size is from the beginning, even before having a baby. It's genetics.

It IS about width you dummy. The tightness feeling comes from the width (or circumference) of the vagina. In fact, a shorter vagina is actually worse, because if you're well endowed you can't get your dick all the way in without her complaining.

ASIAN WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

I do have a giant head.

t. pencil dick

A
FUCKING
LEAF

guilty

let her complain, my dick is going to break through to the womb.

I highly doubt width varies that much, a vagina is extremely elastic. The difference is how much they have big shit stuck into it, it makes it more blown out and less tight. Everyone is going to start with a tight pussy. The difference in anatomy is more the length inside the pussy with makes them desire different sized dicks.

this is a BULLY FREE ZONE
so what if his little weelie is a bit on the small side? does it matter to YOU?

Moron. This means Whites and Asians with tight vaginas were selected against because they and/or their children died in childbirth.

>In fact, a shorter vagina is actually worse, because if you're well endowed you can't get your dick all the way in without her complaining
I can confirm that, one bitch told me I she was about to piss on me.

>teamliquid forums

>wanting to deal with a pregnant woman any more than you have to
2.1 times will be enough for me

virgin detected. Pussies don't get stretched out by fucking, not permanently. True, after a long fuck session, a woman's vag will be a little stretched out, but it goes back to its normal width very quickly.

A woman who has sex every day for a decade and then doesn't have sex for a month with have a pussy that is the same tightness as a woman who only has sex once/month.

Maybe they only feel looser because they fuck anything that asks from the age of 12?

ikr??? I'm actually a fan of team liquid. The internet is a funny place....

Interesting story, Stacey

Virgin detected. I've fucked sluts and I've fucked good girls and the sluts all had loose pussies.

Thighest pussy!

Fascinating. That's why I come here. Please, kind Sir, do go on!

UMA

I've fucked the same women for years and never noticed a change in pussy tightness. You must be 18 to be on Sup Forums.

>I don't notice a difference in fucking the same person who only fucks when I fuck her

You don't say.

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

The asians I fucked all had tight stinky pussies. Great lip grip too.

Carlos gets it

See, you know how I know you're under 18? Because you can't even wrap your head around the concept of living with a gf for years and fucking her multiple times per day. I've done that. So have most men on this planet. Come back to Sup Forums when you're an adult.

>those teeth

would be gross but desu I knew an Asian girl with teeth like that and she was cute af, kind of das I didn't fuck her when I had the chance

i have been with white, asian and black and everything in between.

Yes, black girls do have the tightest pussys.

that is a fact.

I have been with probably 200 girls + (i got on sex vacations all the time)
and my experience. Black girls have the tightest pussys.

Last gf was jamacian. 120 pounds 5 foot 5. No body fat and damn. I would beat off my soft dick just to get it hard enough to put it in again. Cause it felt that good.

I start doing it doggy style with her, all the time while watching movies, cause i wanted to last forever in that tight snatch.
I never managed to make it through to even half way before cumming inside or on her.

*im white by the way

The Google jew is programmed for race mixing. Not reliable info.

I'd do anything....

no you didnt

But the Loosest Asshole..

Make black weeabo girls the least woke and it's correct

Only applies to women who have had babies. Of course lots of large black dicks in that nigger pussy are gunna spread it the fuck out too plus it comes prepackaged with STDs. KYS you pathetic fucking leaf.

lol you remind me of this guy I know in Toronto. He swears by black pussy, it's the only pussy he'll stick his dick into, and he's white. He vacays in the Carribbean. In fact, you might even be him ;)

I know you're a leaf but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I have had a long term girlfriend that I fucked multiple times a day for years dum dum. The reason you don't notice a difference is because she sticks the same size dick in her every time and your frame of reference isn't varied enough. It's like saying you don't notice a difference in the way someone looks when you see them every day, but if they go away for a month and then you see them you notice that they are fatter and their hair is longer.

Niggers are usually taller than the various chink groups so they tend to have larger pussies as well.
It's possible that the average white woman height Caucasian niggers from East Africa could be tight as heck but the fact is any woman who sleeps around a lot is going to be a mining pit by the time you get to her.

another fag that can't read and can't follow basic logic.

The pussy is tighter BEFORE they give birth because it's in their genes.

This is not surprising.

How else did the myth of black penis begin?

Only a tiny pussy could think these were "big".

Who is this nip?

I know we're on Sup Forums and we all joke around and the site is satire, so I'll go along and say that I think that a woman fucking makes her pussy get stretched out. Sure.

sadly virgined post

>makes post about how size of their babies head effects pussy stretching
>then concludes its genetic and not stretching from babies head

Now I know your trolling...LOL well done sir, well done

Anybody who has played sports in high school can attest to the fact that "big black dicks" is definitely a jewish meme, black dudes have slightly longer skinnier dicks. It's hilarious because a lot of black women believe this meme too and you can absolutely blow their backs out.
>Side note: ALL black women love BWC, there are 10X more race traitors among black women as there are about white women because for them it actually improves their social status

That's Aru Rukasamu.

The BBC myth came from the fact that niggers tend to have larger flaccid dicks even if their erect length isn't anything special. Circumcision has a similar effect but niggers get both genetics and mutilation.
Also Jews but the thing you have to remember about the Jews is that when they lie there is always an element of truth so that plebs believe it.

Are you trolling? Seriously? Do you understand how Evolution works? If you aren't trolling, please think long and hard about this.

>Google: No results.
What the unholy fuck. I don't think I've ever seen an empty google page without half a page of gibberish.

100% BS

I had a Vietnamese gf when I was a junior that was only 5'2" 90 pounds and I couldn't even put half my dick in her with out her crying and I'm only 6 1\2"

he's pulling your leg. Her name is shunka ayami

Stinky?
Im out! No Hygene?! WTF

You know Smelly pssy Is Not Normal!???
How many guys i have had to clue in on that thought fish sandwich was normal?!?!!!!

I can validate. I've dipped my dong in the mud quite a few times and black pussy is legit bomb AF. I'd never breed with one but nigger bitches can be useful for one thing. Fuckin. Look at how many kids they all have. They definitely know how to take a dick.

even the mexicans know

naw i am not him i live in the caribbean.

wtf i hate tight pussy now

my gf has type 1 diabetes (which kicks your ass) and I'm lucky to get it once a week. Her sex drive is low as fuck. She finally compromised to guarantee me at least once a week.

About once every other month or so, she'll get horny and jump me, otherwise it sucks

just like my japanese animes

I don't think the amount of fucking and or child rearing they've done has all that much impact on tightness within a certain age range. I remember during my tinder days having a fuck buddy who was a major roastie btfo. She had 3 kids, was a total whore, but did CrossFit and keegles. That pussy was tighter than a skinny virgin. I think age and lack of physical fitness is your biggest factor in looseness. A lazy woman = a lazy loose pussy.

>Black bitches have the tightest cunts

Yeah right, the last one I fucked had her pussy rotted out from AIDS and was loose as a fucking canyon mate, you could fit a bus in there.

The jap I barebacked right afterwards was nice and tight.

i remember a gyno once saying that black girls have the tightest vaginas and that women with bigger asses in general have tighter vaginas. he said it was always harder for the girls with the bigger asses to give vaginal birth and many just ended up getting C-sections.

Cool, I would have never known. Specifically because black women don't get me hard.

And you're complaining? That's hot

someone post the animu meme

Its about height and hip size user. Not necessarily race. Asians just so happen to be shorter and have smaller hip sizes on average, thats whey they are the way they are

So make her a deal - you do the dishes every night while she gets to relax (or some other chore) and she gives you a daily BJ.

My gf has the best BJ skills I've ever seen. So once/week is BJ night and she sucks me off. The deal is I cook on BJ nights. Usually it's just burgers but w/e.

You know OP, or should I say faggot, I'd really have no problem with you if you would post more pics like what you opened with but I'm not seeing it.
Therefore, there's only one purpose for this thread, made by you: to prove to everyone you are indeed a massive faggot, and to 'le troll le nadzees' with race mix bait or something.
Get fucked, you stingy cunt
>filename is 122
Post the other 121 you PoS
Also pic related, it's you. I bet you get a LOT of pussy faggot

>t. Listen to me guys I totally am not just pulling this out of my ass

DELET THIS

How did you find that???? Okay, you win, don't post any more!

Asian women infatuation stems pretty much from guys who’ve never fucked them. Black girl pussy is nice but that’s about all they have going for them. I’m with a white woman but latino pussy was always my favorite. There’s just something that makes their juice a little thicker and it feels the best (IMO).

how do you know all this you degenerate

Can confirm black pussy is very tight user

If a white guy is interested he can absolutely clean up with black women. The thing is, very few are.

pussy tightness mainly depends on

- how many times she has given birth
- how young she is
- how fit she is

race matters less

Also if you truly want peak pussy - what feels like what you first go into as a teen - you gotta get a gym rat.

nothing wrong with Asian pussy. It's 1000% easier to get too, if you're white.