TRUMP JUST AUTHORIZED CALL_UP OF ALL RETIRED MILITARY

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223

>hi-hil-hilary is a warhawk
lol

ITS HAPPENING!

Bringin in the old guard, loyal to this great country, to cull diaspora

TRIBUNALS APPROACHING!

>wag the dog
distract from an embarrassing presidency

Translation from legalese is needed

Bumping cocaine.

about time

Either we are about to attack somebody, or they think somebody is about to attack us.

ATTACK ON NORTH KOREA IMMINENT!
IT'S HAPPENING!

Authorizes Secretary of Defense to recall into service all retired members, and reservists, including generals and flag officers.

It's a soft draft.

I like how that same actor played general Patton in another movie

WRONG. Trump is protecting Kim from Israel retard.

>RETIRED
>no he is calling in the reserves into active duty you fucking idiot

Kim is a jew shill, TRUMP IS ATTACKING BOTH!

Well that is bad

*I'm too old for this shit intensifies*

Nat Guard here. Evidently we're being called in to help ICE until they can hire more people.

Fuck warmongering cuck sucking Trump.

Just another NWO puppet, loving to get fucked by military cock.

You're so stupid.

the only thing embarrassing is you lefties and your media making a shit show out of everything.

JEWISH SHILLS ARE FREAKING OUT IN THIS THREAD.

I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS GUYS.

kek that stadium is more packed than NFL now

Pretty sure he's just allowing the secretaries of the various branches to call up their ready reserve components in addition to the secretary of defense.

In case you don't know every initial contract someone signs with the armed forces is an 8 year contract. Typically people will do 4 years active and then either 1-2 years in the national guard or 4 years in the individual ready reserve.

so ....... it's not happening? ......

N Korea is a fucking problem memes aside we cant let them be a nuclear power. Their entire foreign policy is to threaten other countries for gibs.

>WE'RE STILL NOT AT WAR
>T-T-TRUMP IS A WARMONGER
kill
your
self

why don't you tell us how that makes you FEEL, you massive faggot

Why do they want NKorea? Iran is their hardon.

Right wing death squads please?

No. ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM.

Obama DIS loyalists in the military about to be DISclosed and DIScharged.

Iran and NK both don't have central banks.

Israel is the Rothschilds puppet state.

>only the left thinks trump is a dipshit, I swear
You trumpfags are more embarrassing than he is
hahaha
Go cry more, faggot

Cool are you volunteering to go fight them then?

or maybe in preparation for november 4th?

Hey guys if you were discharged in bootcamp does this apply to you?
Shit I read it wrong didn't see the ready reserve there

I-IS IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!!

This. Checked the previous Title 10 Sections 688, and 690, it only mentions SoD. It's now it's his direct subordinates too.

probably gonna round up lefties and excecute them .Good

Replied to wrong post.

Writing on the wall.

First Afghanistan now this, soon wwiii for the next.

Trumptard, brainlet shit

I did 4 years active army 7 years ago.
Will they draft me? As much as I'd love to fight for Trump im not dieng for kikes too.

WHOSE READY FOR THE JUNTAAAAAAA

TRUMP GETS TO BE THE DICTATOR WE ALWAYS WANTED.

We're not going to war for Israel. We're going to war against Israel by counter couping the Deep State in our own country.

Old fag Veteran here. Put me in, coach.

oh wow he is invoking national emergencies act. this is getting interesting

Marine who got out in 06, combat vet, still in shape, will they take me back? only catch is im 34

Fucking nonsense, only if DC burns to the ground would I believe any of that shit

31 here. Let's do this. Fuck it, my life is fake and gay anyway.

Don't you understand.

Hollywood Gay Mafia = Deep State = Intel Agencies = DC = Pedophile blackmail = Israel.

we would've seen a nuke hit Damascus by now if Hillary had won. stupid faggot

The Antifa purge is imminent.
>Nov 4th antifa BLM riots
>nov 5th veteran counterstrike
Big if true

Doubt it. They'd have to deploy all of the active army and a significant part of the national guard before they even bother with the IRR.

IRR is probably a huge pain in the ass honestly. Most of them are probably fat and very salty.

This is the best film ever made

Is it finally time?

shit like this happens all the time don't get worked up

North Korea is a nationalist, isolationist country without a Rothschild central bank. They also want to reunite with South Korea to form a single Korean state again.

THE NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES FAMALAM!

>tfw healthy 19yo male.
>buff, can lift and physically fit
i-i-i don't wanna go to gook land

mfw Trump unites korea and gives palestine back to the Palestinians.

DAY OF THE ROPE

>i-i swear about this hypothetical some rural retards said would happen
lol trumpfags are always wrong

yes, KEK's wild ride only just started

shit like what exactly?

it's fairly consensus that Hilllary would have provided more happenings, it was a mistake electing Trump.

See

of course mein kam'raden
this is where we take power in the upcoming power vaccum

Yeah I'll wait with baited breath for the indictments and arrests.

Lololol, Trump will be assassinated before the swamp gets drained and all the brave anons will just make happenin threads and do shit all

Fucking idiots believing their own mememagic, getting high off the supply

>posting on a mookgook board
>i don't want to go to vietnam
kek

he is preparing the homeland for something. he wouldnt send vets over seas.

can u say that "i have weak back, so i can't fight", to avoid fight?

pulse nightclub was a fucking muslim

I"m an insider, this was the thing, this was the exact thing I remember talking about with him that would happen before a he strikes.
He was reccomended to have as many patriots active and armed as possible.
you have about four months, that's how long it should take to get them in fighting condition and filter out the democrats.

30 year old male with mild to moderate asthma gets really bad when i exercise. I was born a preemy so I've had it all my life am I going to Korea?

They don't want NK selling nuclear tech to Iran.

I'm thinking brain drain. This EO amendment only affect retired members who have 20-30 years of experience. Most likely, they'll call up doctors, dentists, and other people in highly specific specialties. As an example, the Air Force is having a huge retention problem (not a recruitment problem) with their pilots as they leave the service as soon as possible after training to work in the private sector which is experiencing a huge demand for pilots. That would definitely be an area they might try to bolster with this. Since they're older and less likely to withstand actual war, they'll likely serve in a train the trainer capacity designed to re-introduce the institutional knowledge the Pentagon might be feeling at risk.
I'm swinging against war prep because there hasn't been major changes to recruitment quotas. If that were to change and/or they started calling up large quantities of less specialized and less experienced IRR members (people who served their enlistment but are still obligated for the 8 years of total time), I'd change that position.

>all these cringy nazis ITT
You people are genuinely embarrassing.

Why would he do this?

Could this legit be a fucking happening lads?

Kek, right there with you.

he said a storm is coming but it's not enough to make me go the gym

nobody is going to korea lmao

Post yfw war is declared

Someone give me a quick run down.

>looks at DD214
>reserve obligation termination date 01102017
>feels great man

>lol trumpfags are always wrong
let me guess, Trump isn't your president?
die in a fire, retard

That is... shall we say... very unlikely.

>hurrr...day of the spaghetti ropes and long night of the cheesy bread

>Obama is hiding out in Tahiti
>Kim dotcom is the key
lol, you pathetic faggot
>look at our lame duck president

And the 9/11 guys were just disgruntled Saudi jihadis and definitely not specially trained Mossad assets

id rather not live to see the oldest and longest inhabited city on the planet in documented history get nuked by some rotten old cunt with a jew hand so far up her ass it moves her jaw for her when she needs to chew

Honestly there would be a major surge in new recruitment efforts before they would call up the IRR. To my knowledge the only time the IRR was called up was during the surge years in Iraq after there was a year of massive recruit shortages (in spite of fat ass bonuses) combined with stop loss measures for those currently serving.

Maybe they've done it selectively for other MOSs other times but it's pretty frowned upon.

Just when they though they were out. . .

>why am I not 50 points ahead
>she won!
>reeeeee
dont you have some black dick to get raped by so you can blog about how you love getting rectal tears from being anally violated?
what are you doing here, retard

Previously, retired military could not be forced to return to service.

Now they can.