Ange Vierge

Baka Duo simply best.

This is the short of the season. Too bad it's buried in the middle of some other stuff.

Cancer-chan is fucking savage.

Saya a slut.

3 WINGS NIGGA
IT WAS THREE

Literally the only reason I still watch this show.

>they just talked it out
I'm glad they're somehow mixing up the confrontations between the senpais and their kouhais. I honestly thought they would just fight like usual.

Dr. Michael a best.

I want to have her babies.

That part of the webm where they drive the tank over those hills at the 8 second mark on an eternal loop would be nice.

Alma and Sofina
>Short, flatchested gothloli is the more aggressive of the two
>Tall busty onee-san is the bashful and shy one

Ramiel and Elel
>The senpai is the one with self-image issues
>Kouhai is the one who seduces the senpai

What other subversions will Ange Vierge give us?

The robutt with lower specs is still faster than the robutt with higher specs.

But dominating lolis is common as fuck.

Cancer-chan is getting her own food next lunch hour.

>Alma and Sofina
>>Short, flatchested gothloli is the more aggressive of the two
>>Tall busty onee-san is the bashful and shy one
Doesn't really sound like a subversion. Lolis in gothloli-clothes have always been the more aggressive ones.

You mean five.

>they actually paired up Cancer fairy and C-class scum

THEY'RE FUCKING CRAZY

This. It felt like they were going to fall into a pattern so I'm glad they're mixing things up. With any luck the other world arcs will come up with different resolutions too.

Guess both of them would end up taking the dominant role when paired up against a more standard character. Oneesan types usually have a type advantage against characters smaller than them though.

This show is just simply a delightful treat every week.

The army sisters segments just keep getting better and better, and this week's was completely adorable.

Elel-chan defeated the fucking dark side with the power of WORDS alone. I need an Elel-chan in my life.

Will Elel cling onto Saya next episode?

Why didn't the Ouroboros crystalize Dr. Michael if they were going to freeze someone? The world is too unfair.

Well theydefinitely have to mix it up considering they're literally rehashing the same arc for every world until the finale.

>Elel-chan defeated the fucking dark side with the power of WORDS alone.
Maybe Ramiel just isn't that strong at battle. She basically escaped in the previous episode as soon as things got heated whereas Sofina just nuked the shit out of everyone and everything.

>TCG mobage
>is actually good

>harem MC is actually the damsel in distress
>main heroine is actually the harem MC

The fuck did you just say to me, C-class?

On the contrary, Ramiel has the power of miracles AKA bullshit asspulls. The only way to beat an opponent that powerful is through understanding and friendship.

Elel got it right.

Yes, in front of onewing-chan while she's in the tank.

Pretty weak as shit miracles when she can't even fly by herself.

Probably one of those skills that trigger only when she's backed into a corner.

So if Elel attacked Ramiel into a corner, Ramiel will asspull something and win. Which is not what you want.

Her test tube babies?

Wait, who is Ange Vierge?

Elel is a friendslut, so it can only be Ramiel.

More importantly, which Ange would you Vierge?

La pucelle angel of course.

I'm hoping for either the command team or the rescued senpais to play a more active role later on. White World's probably our best chance for a command team member to take part since Euphiria and Dr. Michael are part of Carene and Xenia's family, though the fact that there's two of them is probably already a mixup.

Blue(?) World has the best chance of a senpai getting involved since Aoi and Hinata have history together.

As for Green World, that might be the best chance of the UCs having to face Mayuka and Ageha.

Would unfuck cancer.

Those sisters must be stopped.

What they have is good ol' friendship. Both enjoy hanging out with each other, they love each other company and they like each other to a certain degree. That's it. The twist is Ramiel a shy and lonely cripple with huge insecurity about her disability. And Elel treat her as equal despite all that.

I swear Cross Links actually have this somewhere.

>Expected big angel vs angel fight
>Got power of mutual understanding
Can't say I wasn't disappointed but it was a nice twist.

The anime could have shown that. I almost got the impression that Elel was just friends with Ramiel out of pity and was constantly on eggshells around her.

Elel's body is perfect.

There are some really nice explosions in this show.

>non-CG tank

Why is this allowed?

I got all that from anime though, I skim Cross Links on CW when that chapter came out but that's it.

>Just friends with Ramiel out of pity
Gonna need you to elaborate here. In anime Elel always greet Ramiel with joy whenever they met and she is actually thinking about Ramiel despite how she act around her.

>talk shit
>her gay lover stops taking it
HAH CANCER GETS HER COMEUPPANCE

>the issue was solved by Elel saying that Ramiel's wings were shit
And thank you very much for the gift of lolibutt.

Why does everyone want Amane's dick?

What the fuck Carene, the hell did you do to your sister.

Maybe she installed a gag software considering she hasn't had lines for a while.

DAKUNESSU EMUBURASU

TERRA RURUBIRI AURORA

SHISUTEMU HUWAITO EGUMA

it can't be helped, she is voiced by tamura yukari

>TERRA RURUBIRI AURORA

;_;

what's the story behind these two, why does Euphy have to travel back in time again?

Euphy is from the future where everything is fucked.
Her mother, Xenia, sends her back in time to save the future.
They bid farewell before Euphy goes, losing her mother for forever.

I wonder why Euphy doesn't cling to present-day Xenia harder than she ought to.

She calls Xenia "mama" in the present as well, but Xenia considers the name a bit weird. The issues of time travel.

But she gets a bit of mother-daughter bonding still.

If there are no nipples on the BDs I'll make somebody pay for it.

She's just experiencing an unknown error and needs to reboot.

I will die laughing if they purge the cyborgs of the dark side by turning them off and back on again.

There won't be, saya canonically censors the cast with her light powers.

It's hard to cling to something through a glass tube.

Why would anyone pay for the BDs if there are no nipples?

>Why would anyone pay for the BDs if there are no nipples?
For some reason the first BD box already has only two stars on amazon.

Dr. Michael is a cruel individual, depraving Euphiria from her family.

While I'm in mo way a man who refuses tiddies, I don't think nipples would fit in too much with this show. But damn if I woudn't fap to death if they were there in BDs, and everyone was just taking and doing casual things with their nipples exposed without Saya covering everyone. Casual nudity is my kryptonite, but the light beams keep it in check.

Poor Euphiria.
First she was stuck in a tube, and now this.

This show is gay.

It's even worse. It's cancer.

It's just adolescence.

What exactly is going on in this picture?

Tough love.

Sisterly bonding.

Onee-chan minds.

The abuse is getting worse.

I just skimmed all three threads for today, and only found 2 loli angel butts and 0 small version of smug. For shame, Sup Forums.

Please do not post cancer in these threads.

From thumbnail I almost thought that's an ahegao.

>A giant pink deathbeam just misses you.
>It makes a small, neat cut on your face.

Doesn't make sense it didn't burn or cut her hair.

>a vampire licks the blood from this cut to power up

LESBIAN MAGIC

Baka Duo needs to survive the main series without being 'saved'.
Have the final fight, then say something like "we've managed to account for 98% of the Dark Progress, the others must have perished or worse" and then just show these two having a ball preparing for a battle they'll never have.

Then make an OVA where everyone goes camping in their mountains, and they get to go full guerrilla warfare against the girls who barely notice them.

Saya is a literal power bank.

Don't you mean a blood bank?

>Eins was always looking up at Nya and that helped her become stronger and level up class. For this reason, she is frustrated that the person who inspired her doesn't show her true power.

>Also she developed a crush on Nya in the meantime and wants to do the nasty with her.

Hinata Miumi.
I want to destroy her pussy.

>Alma's rapeface

It's not rape if she has offered you her neck before.

Wait...but Euphiria and Xenia are in the same time now..
Or it doesn't count since it was future Xenia her mother?

The present-day Xenia would be Euphiria's mother in the future. Although it's unknown whether or not Xenia created Euphiria out of necessity or not, since Euphiria had the power to travel back in time and Xenia told her that she had an important duty.

But the Xenia that created Euphiria is gone forever.

Consent one time = consent whenever, wherever. That's how it works right?

Yes, that's how it works in the vampire culture.

What if Carene's plan is to sit there inside that tube with Xenia, so that Xenia won't get out and create Euphiria?
And that's her plan that she's talking about. Doing nothing=not creating Euphi.
And after some point we get to see Euphiria start dissarearing because they passed the time that Xenia was supposed to create her.

That booty doe