*HOW TO IMPROVE POL*

Hey fellow Kekistanis,
fairly new to pol, however i am a T_D vet who has seen the trenches!

I'm a big fan of this pol site, it's even more redpilled than T_D, however there are a few things we need to do to make it even more based;

-upvoting : we need a system where good posts/ threads get moved to the top, and what better way then letting our fellow kekistanis have a say? give the power to the people, and it will make it a better user experience!

-user names and private messaging : we should make pol more of like a social media site, with profiles and friends and stuff! that would be so based!

-video chat - so based

any more suggestions?

Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_0UPh5FELg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10

Sup Forums was perfect when each thread had unique IDs and flags based on which country you were posting from.

I don't know where this "pick your own flag" bullshit came from, but it's obnoxious. Bants were infinitely better when the person had no choice but to have their national flag attached to their ID.

I would bust a fat nut on that sloot

you def need to lurk moar.......

>any more suggestions

Kill yourself?
If you want this shit, go to Facebook, faggot

SAGE

Bantz belong in you faggot.

It happened because the mods prolly got paid off by kikes to do it.

you also described how to turn /pol in to every other shitfest fucked up board on the internet
this is a fucking 0/10 thread

Slide thread
ignore and move on

>Bants were infinitely better when the person had no choice but to have their national flag
heIlo reddit

0/10

OBVIOUS BATE IS OBVIOUS! EPIC LOLS etc.

I "vote" your soul to burn in the pit of hell.

Kys on general principle

Burn all kek related items first

whoah bro i didnt even know you could pick your flag...

THAT IS SO BASED

>You can only make fun of other posts on this one particular board

Alrighty.

That's one theory.

I've never been to Reddit before in my entire life.

Shadilay! Good to see another Pede on here. We all know the racism by some of the members of this site is just satire.

I support only private massaging

for the rest I have f-ok

This post gave me cancer

0/10 bait saged

it'd be nice if we got rid of all the anti-american retards in sg and got rid of those gay meme flags like the Nazi one and Communist one

bc no one uses proxys

Proxyfags were few and far between. I don't even remember any Proxyfags on Sup Forums aside from that Saudi who posted from a Bolivian proxy and that guy who posted from a North Korean proxy and LARPed around here for a while.

A

>I don't know where this "pick your own flag" bullshit came from

Am I getting played or are you that new?

I've been since 2013/2014ish, I just have no interest in any other corner of Sup Forums or the internet in general. I go to Sup Forums, Youtube, and Wikipedia. And a few torrent sites. That's about it.

Sometimes I get bored of Sup Forums and don't visit for months on end, then when I come back, it's like I came to an entirely different board. Before, you couldn't choose your flag, and before that, we didn't have flags, and before that, it was some other system, and so on and so on forth.

This board is different every fucking time I come back to it and when you combine that with the fact that I don't really use that many sites, I'm totally lost regarding whatever new meme speak bullshit is being thrown around here.

But none of that even matters, I just miss the old flag system we had with unique IDs in each thread, I thought that system was perfect.

>then when I come back, it's like I came to an entirely different board

youtube.com/watch?v=5_0UPh5FELg