Anglos on Sup Forums

Cunts claim to be the "kings of banter" yet when someone says something about Britain being a modern day shithole they just get butthurt and start screeching.
Cunts claim that their nation is "based" yet 5% of the population is Muslim
Cunts claim to win WW2 when in reality their involvement on the allied side barely had any impact on the outcome of the war.
Cunts claim to have superior genetics yet barely any of them have straight teeth.

Why are Brits on Sup Forums so deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only anglos that can take banter well are the aussies

>implying Britain will be any different
Muslims are out breeding you. Their population in the UK increases by 70% every decade.

Ozzies are top tier in terms of banter.
But my thread is mainly addressing brits, it's like reality of the shit they're in is finally getting to them.

Protip: it's another divide and conquer thread.

Same kremnigger memes:
Fake fighting between shills.

>act like abusive passive aggressive women
>"eh mate its banter"

America is an Anglo vassal

If it wasn't illegal for me to do so, I would insult you and make an empty threat against your person.
However, since I must abide by the regulations laid out in the UK anti cyber bullying charter I will just indicate my level of offense is currently at "Critical" levels. If you persist in this attack upon me, the British public, I will have no further recourse but to increase my offense level to "Absurd."

Hispanics are out breeding you.
Negroes are out breeding you.

>Changing the topic
Nice one.

>yuropoor wont post his memeflag

God we Anglos really are the best

literally everyone here in bongland is depressed and complains about how the country is going further into the shitter, cunts just want to look good online in front of other anons so they just pretend everything is fine.

The Brits know they are fucked, it's over-confidence masking a societal breakdown. It's laughing and larping or tragedy and decay. At least we tried to be racist and nationalistic during the Brexit thing, which is more then can be said for France, Holland,Germany and all those other EU loving coward nations. If those previously mentioned nations had any sense they would've seen that the UK were trying to free them from the yolk of totalitarianism yet again. But as usual the European mainland is full of cowards and pussyholes. The other EU countries just aren't as good as the British ( apart from the Germans pre 1974).

>Anglos proudly bear the Anglo flag
>Pierre and Hans slink behind "muh crusader order" flags
Truly we are the masterrace

can't hear your firebombing gibberish over the aesthetics of this symbol

The English Disease has sent everyone mad. We should be quarantined.

uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10

BRITISH KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Because it's either:

>countries that have their own problems talking shit
>irrelevant shitholes talking shit
>faggot krauts hiding behind flags like OP

>implying your anime girls are more aesthetic than our anime girls

..guilty as charged
delete?

KRAUT ON A PROXYYY