Tribe doesnt want contact, shoots arrows at foreigners

>tribe doesnt want contact, shoots arrows at foreigners
>its totally fine, they want to preserve their culture, not racist at all

>nords start to implement same reasoning
>"RACIST, how dare you dont want foreigners in your country!!???"

How do we make people aware that it is okey and normal not to want have foreigners on your territory?

Same way the Sentinalese people do it.

Weapons.

last couple sentinalese threads i saw here got pruned, unfortunately. hope you don't catch a ban for posting this OP. it's a fair enough point to make, naturally. mods here are lefty :(

This is one of the best examples to fuck with leftists.

Ask the, "Hey to you think that tribe is racist ot something?"

They will start crying because they dont want to admit that brown people that dont want foreigners are by their definition racist.

We intimidate them to accepting it or at least make them pipe down, like muslims intimitated journalists to shut the fuck up by shooting a bunch of them. Consistently targeting haters makes them enablers out of fear. Doesn't really matter how as long as they become.

they just say the sentilelese can't be racist because they use their own definition of racism which is "power + prejudice", which they specifically crafted and invented in order to make it to apply to whites.
however, most of them still won't apply it to jews, or to governments like south africa where whites aren't in power and are being murdered on their farms while the government turns a blind eye. nor will they recognize it as "racism" any time whites are attacked or kidnapped or trafficked or slain abroad. so the hypocrisy still shows, it's just that they've become very skillful in their mental gymnastics and deception.

This. Practice as old as history. Works like charm.
fpbp

the only reason leftists think that white people should share is because they have stuff

nobody gives a shit about societies that don't have anything of value, ie, every single one inhabited by brown people

the "power + prejudice" can be applied here too to a degree.

The tribe has occupied the island and has the power over it, they rule it. To enforce the power they use weapons(bows).

By not having contact with forefingers they have prejudice.

But they will find a way to get away with their logic.

leftists are anti-white. The only good leftist is a dead leftist. Unless you don't like white people.

This island has been inriched so no need for the left to go after them. The Sentinalese island is what all leftists want in the world. Inbreed niggers raping and beating their women thinking vodoo is high science. Little baby rape at night to cure AIDS and its a jew wonderland.

I actually brought this up in my (((applied ethics))) class
Professor was a huge liberal cunt
One of the topics we touched on was racism
We defined xenophobia and she of course was shilling hard for how ethically bad it is
I brought this island up and asked her how we should deal with their intolerance, how can we bring diversity to them
She straight up told me only white people can be racist and that those people have a right to want to remain homogeneous
She then said we're straying too far from the actual subject and had us move on from that conversation

The professor was white
I'm a beaner which is the only reason I was able to get away with the shit I said, she routinely silenced white students who spoke up when I started rambling and they supported me

>not burning her shit down

Arguing with white professors in American Universities.

Been there. Done that. Tired of it.

>he gets his moral compass from a kike word
desu i do believe they are more interested in the clay than their racial identity

They eat foreigners also. These guys are awesome!

uni professors and their families need to all be tortured to death

Let's form a pol militia and colonize those savages.

Drop diseased blankets and belongings on the shore. Wait months until they are weak and go into with Kevlar armor and helmets would protect from arrows and rifles to finish them off.

Make a white civilization there.

tropical islands are not whites men natural environment

Yeah dunno why people pretend that there's any other way.

Only two ways to keep people from invading your country is to have your country be a shithole nobody wants to come to or to put weapons in their face when they try.

>shithole nobody wants to come to
This does not help. Overpopulation.

Nords weren't isolated for thousands of years... Is it really that hard to figure this out?

How old are you? You sound like you've never even spoken to a leftist. Your example sounds like something a 15 year old would come up with.

You should stab her, spit in her wound, and claim that you're bringing diversity to her racist, white blood. That should unboggle her mind.

This.

>nords
I think you're taking Skyrim a little bit too seriously

>wanting to be able to act more like a primitive tribe

>anarchist talking about primitivism
wew lad, you might want to take that back.

>being waged stone-age tier warfare against you
>do nothing
>lose