Black anons who visit Sup Forums

black anons who visit Sup Forums

1. why do you come here when these people wish you were dead/deported/used as slaves again

2. Have you developed a hatred for white people since coming to this board?

they're red pilled and realize they need to devote their life to helping the white race.

Good for them desu.

what will they get in return?

Redpilled blacks think for themselves.If you can't understand this board you need to be deported back to Niger. Nigger.

A society that isnt run by degenerate niggers

>t. halfbreed

These people would kill you if it was allowed you know that right?

Privileged positions in white society.

Hate requires some degree of intelligence.

There are greater threats to my well being than shitposters on an Iranian turban tips n tricks message board.

At worst he is getting put on a plane back to Africa or whatever. But keep lying and scaremongering.

The smart non-whites know that the jews aren't going to stop with targeting whites. Whites and arabs are only the first two targets. They are planning to destroy ALL identity and culture and eventually the people themselves.

I can assure you nobody here wants niggers for slaves. That would mean they still exist.

>why do you come here when these people wish you were dead/deported/used as slaves again
>taking the nazi larping edgelords at face value
christ i knew you were stupid by the flag but never would have guess how stupid
Sup Forums would call hitler a cuck for letting non whites fight in his army and that should tell you something

Their homelands rebuilt, and a trip back to them.

1. Only place with actual free speech.

2. I am a massive uncle tom and hate most black people, we're like an entire race of chavs.

An opportunity to stay when the rest get sent back to Africa, and a white qt.

>1. why do you come here when these people wish you were dead/deported/used as slaves again
Because it's fun to make fun of retards. IRL, I'm educated and properly brought up not to look like a dumb cunt at any given moment, but not enough to feel smart. When I come here, read the thread (this one included), I feel like a genius, gifted with superior intelligence and social skills (which is actually not the case as stated above).
>2. Have you developed a hatred for white people since coming to this board?
No, why would I? A small loud minority without structure, backbone, no core beliefs, no spiritual guidance, waving the false flags they were given by those they dispise the most, why would I hate a few racist cunts? It is normal to reject what is different, this is in our DNA. It is up to us to use our brain to overcome the mental chains tha prevent us to be better now that we were just a second before.
The only thing that saddens me is that many of you hold true nowdays ideas that life taught me were crap 20 years ago. Again each and everyone goes on its own path in life.

Man, if you are disgruntled with black people in the UK, you'll love your American counterparts.

I understand that EU elites are fucking them over, and from time to time I like to see what other side thinks

Very few people who come here actually have a hatred for African Americans. It's just a running joke on this website. (At least that's what I think.)

ive seen this exact same thread and answers before. this is shareblue.

pol made me love blackness more. I want to learn more on eugenics and racial purity.

I’m not black, I’m Hispanic and I come here everyday. I want to answer your questions:

1. I think Hispanics are less of a race of concern when compared to blacks or chinks. I come here because of memes and many anons are rational and look at things realistically- more so than not. There isn’t another place quite like this. Many people here want to see Spanish people deported or killed, that doesn’t bother me at all. The funny thing is how the white race is committing sudoku. Actually it’s sad and I can understand how you feel because the same shit is happening with the Spanish. Also seeing how crazy many of your race have become like being called a coconut (brown outside white inside) by two white coworkers (college educated) for defending Trump. I’m really curious how the white people will span out. Actually, I think this board attracts anons that reject current social discourse and also have a hatred for their OWN race. You can’t tell me you guys don’t hate the college SJWS and those faggots lining up for a fucking sauce at mc Donald’s.

2. Since coming to this board I developed a hatred for people who go against their own race/creed. I hate white people calling for white genocide. I hate niggers who are niggers while the niggers who aren’t, suffer. I hate these dreamer bitches and their illegal families stealing money from my fucking checks. I hate degeneracy, but I love Sup Forums

a chance for a true black only community that they can build and thrive in with the assistance of a true society that will thrive..

T.nigger
Get over it, these racists are just a minority

You could not be more wrong

>Yes I am hearing you too Eubanks Anons, I showing them too.Bloody bastards, Also the free speech is the good things but no more because of the Rudd and the censors they coming. Bloody bastards. ALso the memings.

Tad cringy m8

Good mix here tbf, with Africans from middle-class backgrounds.

you're such a massive faggot that I doubt you could ever understand. get the fuck out of here. We all stand together in solidarity of separation.

1. My ancestors were never slaves, we actually sold slaves. The Bantus were exported from our ports to ME and Asia. We were colonized but never enslaved.

2. White people in US are alright, I appreciate their hospitality on allowing me to immigrated here.

While I want niggers and mudslimes to go back to their countries I still wish them the best in said countries if they do decide to finally fuck, hell I would even suggest we help get them settled by sending some of our experts to help build roads and shit for a while. I don't see what is wrong with us all living in our respective countries and only meet for trade and tourism.

no, it really wasn't. that's probably how most latinos who come here feel, which sounds legitimate to me

What’s cringe about it? My people are fucking them selves. Your people are fucking themselves. Most of the first world population is running themselves into the ground, and we are here. I’ll take into account that you’re probably more Mongolian than you’d like to be, but answer.

No they wouldn't don't be a bitch

I'm mixed, but many view half-blacks also as black so i guess i can answer.

1. I don't mind dying in my home country. I put my nation above myself so i wouldn't mind being deported if all other shitskins also get deported.

2. No, why? I mean hating white people would mean hating a big chunk of my family and my ancestors of which i'm quite proud of. I rather have developed a hate for black people. I wish black people wouldn't exist.

Sage

>they're red pilled and realize they need to devote their life to helping the white race.

That sounds like a cuck
A truly redpilled black man would be fan of people like Malcolm x, seeking alliances with separatist movements.

wow swiss are into race mixing

black guy here. honestly most of us on here are here for the same reasons you are. We are social rejects and go on imageboards like 4ch and 8ch to shitpost and meme.
>do you hate yourself for being black
no, I hate myself for being a NEET and alone
>will you support a 4th reich
sure, my life fucking sucks. I am a loser with no friends or gf. the 4th reich will be a major habbening and i really have nothing to lose.
>do you want to steal all the huwhyte womyn
uhhhh buddy, I couldn't even bag a 3/10 niggress how the fuck am I going to bag an aryan qt
hope that answers your questions

i am pretty nationalistic but i dont hate black because they are black. i mostly hate niggers. i am strictly against interracial breeding. i am ok with non whites to work in germany if they are highly educated and ofcourse there should be a limit like 3% of the population. it should be illegal too for non whites to marry or have children with white woman or man.

Because the trolls here are entertaining.

i come here to shitpost

honestly it's because I genuinely feel bad seeing your race go extinct

Stopping racemixing didn't even work during apartheid. It's better to not let any Africans in at all.

They are smart enough to understand that even being a second class citizen in a white society is better than living in a black society.

>sure, my life fucking sucks. I am a loser with no friends or gf. the 4th reich will be a major habbening and i really have nothing to lose.
Are you the black me?

it should atleast be frowned upon. couples who do this should be bullied etc.

>dead/deported/used as slaves again
I want them to be nationalists in Africa for the sake of themselves and their people
Is that really so wrong to you?

lel, possibly in another timeline. I have to laugh at all these BLACKED threads. I am one of those ugly as sin niggers that would get charged with stare rape for a passing glance.

Not black but foreign here, i think you're all stupid caring about "Muh white heritage and zhit", in less than 100 years from now you'll be able to pick the ethnicity of your kids through genetic manipulation

1.To see a different viewpoint and curiosity
2. No, I can't really hate a racial collective because I don't know every member of that collective and that's just way to big of a group to generalize. It's not I can't see problems within an ethnic group.
I learned that life isn't so simple and people don't hate just to hate they hate because of the conclusion they found based on what they seen and heard

dude thats what i think all the time

Good luck with implementing that

1. For shits and giggles. It's fun to see all the stereotypes people have of blacks that are probably born of never having interacted with a black man outside of inner city trash.

2. No. My whole damn family except for my great-great-grandfather (who was 100% pure Moroccan negro/) are all white or mixed, so hating whites would mean I hate my own mother, and I love her. Also, hating a whole race because of an online shitposting community? Do I look like a stormfag?

why is oshima yuko touching a brown boy

no.

I wanna know if the KKK is going to try to shoot my ass.

And I wanted to hear it straight from them. No intermediaries. I wanna be culturally enriched. I'd rather have someone who hates me enough to shoot my ass tell me to my face that he wants to and why than trust someone else to give it to me straight.

>2. Have you developed a hatred for white people since coming to this board?
LOL. No. Are you a retard?

So would debo, and a good chunk of Iran. I have absolute certainty that I would hate living under any kind of government run by them, but they're not as bad as they're hyped out to be.

Always a bonus.

What does “cracka” means?