What dod you think of the xyz anime fiasco?

What dod you think of the xyz anime fiasco?

i'm still mad.

wryyyyyy!

I don't think I've ever seen what had been a good series go to absolute shit that fast in a single moment. It's surreal.

Come on Sup Forums, let's watch Ash win against Alan on their upcoming fourth battle in the final arc!!!!

This surely isn't a bait this time!! Let's watch it live, Sup Forums-chan!

He probably will. The issue is that it's too little, too late. If their battle in the league was the first or second one, it would have been understandable if annoying, but the way they did it pretty much undermined the entire narrative.

There actually was a similar situation back in AG where May lost against her rival in the Grand Festival the exact same way she lost her very first contest, but at least she got to face him in another Grand Festival and beat him there, unlike Ash who's fucked unless Alan goes to the next league too.

Manage to anger ash fans and lost their trust forever.

It's all Ash's fault too. Had he kept his mouth shut, Alain wouldn't have entered the league. He wasn't even interested in the beginning.

But, considering this Final Arc and the way the games ended, Ash might end up with a trophy.

Literally spent that day just laughing at my pokefag friend.
He was really convinced that Ash will will. Now, he's like a broken clock.

>tfw you brought up the idea that their 2nd match was designed to be inconclusive so that their 3rd match can go either way
>people insisted it was Ash's loss so the 3rd match should definitely be Ash winning and there was no other option and you're a denialfag

I mean, the fight stopped because of an emergency but Greninja was even shown to have the advantage by knocking down Charizard. Seems like they designed that feat to cancel out the Noivern match (which honestly seemed like irrelevant filler to hype Alan up a little when he's 99% about his Charizard). It was left to make you doubt how a 3rd match would go down since it could go either way.

6th season was a good moment to stop it with Ash winning the League with one Pokemon from each region.

I honestly dont get why the creators think kids are having fun watching a loser.

Even when i was a kid i would have rather watched the adventures of Gary because his smugness aside the motherfucker at least knew what he was doing

Still laughing

It doesn't matter, I knew he was going to lose

Serena is probably going to be ditched and go with that Devil Wears Prada bitch to become a slav-I mean "performer", Clemont and Bonnie will return full duties at their gym. And Ash will be heading to Alola teaming up with Mallow.

ITS NOT FUNNY

>Implying that Ash cares about Serena in any sort of romantic way.

True, it has ascended to a level beyond funny.

You're right. Ash got fucked so hard.

They will all hang for this

Sometimes you don't realize how good you have it until it's gone.

What a shitty fucking battle.

you'll never reach your goal
even after 20 years of effort!

Ash will probably forget about Serena like he did with Misty, May, Dawn and Iris.

Who wants a wallpaper?

Maybe a girlfriend is a key to actually winning. Maybe that's why he doesn't age. He's incapable of growing up.

What happened? Stopped watching pokemon after orange islands. Has that frog bent over ash or something and cucked him out of an another league win?

>cucked
Go back to your own board.

No.

Disappointing, but it's not like I didn't see it coming.

I actually would've been a little upset if he finally won with a bullshit special snowflake Greninja even if Pikachu did carry before being KO'd. I'm wholly apathetic on him losing, though.

Laughing.
Ash had everything for winning and he fucked up.
Gary was right. Ash is a loser.

He only forgot Iris, that bitch didn't even get a cameo this series unlike all the other girls.

The Digimon anime was always the better pokemon anime.

Let's get this started.

>Luffy will find One Piece before Ash wins a League

When ppl were talking up this team like they were the best he's ever had and yet pikachu did better than all the others

I'd try and forget Iris too.

>Pokemon Sun and Moon will get rid of Pokemon Leagues before Ash wins one

Made my day. I hate that special memefrog. This is some bullshit digimon tier concepts.

>Another bloody Fire-Fighting starter
Man, sure haven't had many of those, huh.

I hate it.

Considering it's based off a heel wrestler, some thing it'll be Fire/Dark.

I saw a bunch of retards who kept hyping a shitty show because of a shitty season.

>dod

Fucking underaged pokeshits, go back to your cancerous board.

I thought it was synchro anime fiasco.

>It's all Ash's fault too.

Honestly if Alian wasn't in there the writers would've just brought in Tobias this time with Dialga or some shit. Not much Ash could've done if the writers don't want him to win. Dude could've had Arceus on his team, and still would've lost.

Maybe is dark/fire, but still is a fucking bipedal with a fighter built, fuck that.

I'm more shocked he made it to the finals in the first place. Didn't he fail to even qualify for the Kanto league back in the day?

what happened?

Ass Ketchup lost, AGAIN, it was the ichihime ending for /vp/, hell, both happened on the same day.

>hell, both happened on the same day.
Man that was a fun Thursday

Whenever I end up not browsing this shithole, I miss salt fiascos

Well, the B plot is about to kick in with Team Flare trying to take over the world, so I guess we'll get some kind of victory for Ash taking down Lysandre or something.

I don't want to see a single person praise Greninja or hint that he's one of Ash's best ever again. He lost both of his most important battles and does not have even a single noteworthy victory. All he's done is finish off injured pokemon.

And he couldn't finish off a badly injured Charizard when Greninja's water/dark and Mega Charizard is fire/dragon. Greninja had double type advantage and Charizard was weakened but still managed to choke. He is fucking useless.

>Guts already got off the boat before Ash wins a league

I can't fucking wait for Ash to leave Greninja behind for good and give him a false promise that he'll come back for him some day.

The Pokemon anime is the greatest comedy ever written. Every season ends with the same punchline and it never stops being hysterical.

I disliked Hawlucha through the entirety of XYZ up until this battle. He and Pikachu were the only ones worth noting.

Goddamn his team was such trash. Why didn't he go grab Sceptile and Charizard?

I'm going to miss Eureka. She's the best.

>Gumshoe got a raise from Edgeworth before Ash won a League

>Greninja had double type advantage

He doesn't have a type advantage at all against Charizard X. Fire/Dragon is neutral to Water and Dark.

>Index 3 will be released before Ash wins a league.

>That one LN / Manga you really like will get an adaption before Ash wins a League

>Mallow
>still thinking that's anime artwork
It's going to be either Lillie or the Sun/Moon protag girl

>it's the 20th anniversary of Pokemon
>it's the first time Ash made it to league finals
>they spent the whole season hyping up some stupid new form change
>Ash had already lost two battles with Alain and was due for a victory
>the next region won't even have a league and we have no idea when they'll come back

It was the perfect fucking time for them to finally pull the trigger, and they bitched out again. If Ash can't win even under all these circumstances than he never will. Fuck this show.

The only solace I have is that the official preview video for next week's episode has about 55k dislikes so at least I know everyone is pissed this time.