Posting best bro.

Now right?

And Mask got his sword

3rd season pls

who is streaming? cd1212 is off

Elite

Etoile x Arslan time

thanks user

And now all three Pars armies march towards Ekbatana.

I can't see this getting more than an OVA or movie now.

So Etoile survive in the end

No S3 or movie announcement at the end.

Well, they might do it at a later date like last time.

Yes and she will also survive the next anime

The endcard is from the author of NnT?

Looks like it

I have the feeling that in the next season/movie/OVA she will die impaled in some sword

She dies of illness apparently at a much later date

The fan event last year announced S2 and apparently there is another fan event happening later this year.

I expect news there because there is no way they are not going to animate this part of the novel.

Yeah I know but I think they will change it for a biggest shock value.

>yfw when this time she dies from childbirth.

So far they didn't change anything in its core. They only added a bunch of scenes in S1 like Etoile visiting Arslan in disguise.

>[HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 08 [720p].mkv

How the fuck am I suppose to react to this when they ended it like this.

I'm fucking disappointed.

Ah, it's so nice to see my favourite character(s), Guiscard's Veins back for the finale.

Now wait for S3 or a movie covering the battle for the capital.

2 months or so till the festival with them announcing the continuation.

At which volume of novel are currently anime and manga?

End of V6

That whole series felt like a waste of time. They just exposed the corruption of yet another city, the key characters they introduced didn't get a mention in the last episode and they didn't even get to visit any brothels.

Gieve, Narsus and Daryun often visit brothels in the novels.

Yeah, and Gieve even dragged Jaswant along at one point too, only to end up talking with a Sindhuran prostitute about their country the whole night as he was too shy to actually fuck her. No wonder Hatano voiced him.

I want to impregnate Etoile!

In the novel Alfreed or Farangis are ever wounded, or is a "the fighting girls are untouchable" story?

Nakaba again

Alfreed dies in the last novel by one of Hilmes soldiers after Hilmes kills Narsus

Oh, I did't expect this.

Second to last, next one is finale

It's the last one (published). Tanaka is writing for another series before he starts the final Arslan Senki.

The main point was to give Arslan some character development so he actually had the backbone to stand up against his father (the true 'final boss').

But even that seemed a bit random.

What character development? The main problem with this series is that the characters all serve the plot and not the other way around. As qt as Arslan himself is, Hermes is the only one worth investing in.

>Lord Bahman

In theory: ruling a city, seeing the effects of slavery first hand as a ruler and hearing about the problems of Lustania rulership (and comparing that to Pars).

It's just we don't really see most of that actually affecting Arslan and the timeline is unclear so the point where he finally decides he'll oppose his father does seem more plot driven than character driven (even though the reasons are there).

I do like Hermes too (especially since he's gotten over his edgy phase) but he's been stalled in sidequest hell for all of this season.

It amazes me how that fuck Bodin is STILL alive.

Why does this show have better politics than Magi?

What was in the note? Just that Arslan wasn't related by blood?

Where/who is the Queen's actual child?

I don't think there is a more inglorious death of getting an arrow in the back

So Hilmes just ends up being a normal villain for them to defeat? Boring. I thought they would make it more complicated than that.

They should get Etoile out of her Lusitanian soldier uniform.

I am so fucking inconsolable that it's over. Do we get Season 3...???

...sadly, I doubt it. ;_;

This one has continuity, meanwhile Tytania.

Because Arslan is written by Legend of the Galactic Heros guy and Magi is a shounen.

My sides.

At least is a more glorious deth than Etoile one

B-But Daryun, you're leaving me...

Already? I was just getting into it and the story appears far from over.

Do I actually need to read the book?

>Tytania
Don't remind me.

or wait for the manga to catch up.

Armpit.

>big ass battle about to start
>s3 never
Fug, I guess I just wait the manga.

What does it smell like?

How long until best boy dies?

So I know we see Alfreid as attractive because anime and all, but can anyone actually blame Narsus for not immediately tapping horny 16 year old poon? In real life it would be like some smelly Bedouin hobo who never bathes.

He's still alive in the novels

I'm pleasantly surprised

Why no S3?

And why the fuck only 8 episodes?

Disappointing season.

Everything dealing with Arslan's ventures was boring and felt like filler.

Everything else however had meaning and and actual impact on the story.

thank god Narsus dies, hes the whole reason everything involving Arslan and company are uninteresting

Fuck why did I read this.

he was always a normal villain he doesn't have any real claim to the throne

By the spoilers, the end of the novel seems dark and salty compared to the begining.
Or is it because of the adaptation ?

Anyone know what song is that plays around 21:30 of episode 6? They use it in basically every ep but I can't find it on the first OST.

Should have been 13 episodes instead with the rest solving the entire Ekbatana conflict.

Too bad they felt like fucking up the timeslot here.

No. Might be part in S2s OST in case that one gets released.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was afraid of. Have they even announced the Fuujin Ranbu OST yet?

Not from what i have seen anywhere online.

It will likely be a BD bonus due to the length of the show. I'll personally be buying them and upload any bonuses as I did with S1

Gods work

Best end card from this season.

You're a lovely man.

best waifus

Why would there not be a season three when it would cover the most important arc of the story.

Agreed, and into something cute, like Farangeese.

HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW

She's a witch.

How rushed was the pacing of this season?

Please don't say that, even if this season got gimped off a few episodes you need to believe in denka.

How did Arslan pull an army out of his ass? I seriously doubt the port town had that many soldiers.

You said that as if his ass wasn't a huge help to amass such army.

The fight will probably be a movie that way it condenses the whole fight between all four armies going at it without any breaks

This is a girl.

Gieve can feel the love.

>introduce Turanian army
>cast a popular VA for Jimsa
>skip Jimsa's scenes with Arslan
>skip Kishward vs Turanian army after Arslan's group left
>fuck up Rukhnabad sword subplot by having Bodin steal it and Hilmes wielding it despite the sword rejecting Hilmes in the novels
>skip snake king Zahhak revival despite being the final boss of the series and the reason the sorcerers messed with Parsian royal family

Don't say anymore, it hurts.

The last one is pretty as well.

That's one pathetic asspull, unless she's using some kind of magic.

Yeah, author got a serious case of RR Martin syndrome. I really just fucking with things could have ended well for Arslan and Etoile, fuck every single piece of fiction ever having to be realistic and sad.

He planned that grandiose entrance, did he not?

M-maybe the sword will reject him when he unsheaths it.

The worst thing of this Arslan adaptation is how they skip every supernatural scene involving the sorcerers Farangis' brother is one of them. In every book they are manipulating and killing people in the shadows. Thanks to Hilmes they achieved their aim of liberating the serpent king who was sealed by the legendary Hero King of Pars Kaykhusraw. Everything indicates Arslan is going to die defeating the serpent king in the final book

How is he so majestic?

Have more veins.

>...
Arslan will become the new Serpent King

so is the serpent king some sort of mythical creature? and will the final fight be that?

also, do hilmes and bring princess have a good ending?