WILL QUEBEC EVER GAIN INDEPENDENCE FROM CANADA?

It would be a great start to a north american ethnostate.

Quebec is and always will be full of faggots, because it is french. it can fuck off for all i care

No fuckers tried twice and failed third time and they will fail again

Yes, after America annexed the English-speaking part.

this

Pas de baiseurs essayé deux fois et échoué la troisième fois et ils vont à nouveau échouer

Have you ever been there? People from quebec are the most retarted queers youll ever meet.

>A

TFW I know leafs could never have a civil war because the ones radical enough to actually act just move to the US

Yes I have. And you're right. But its tempting because everywhere I went was so white. Then I went to toronto and it was a fucking cesspool full of shitskins. Is there any hope for canada?

is it a pain in the ass to type those accents

alberta maybe

Nope, they wont.

No hope, let us die in peace

/thread

Fuck off burger, you fat cunt

I believe it. I also believe you would have many minutemen US partisans if you even so much as suggested annexation officially.

You do realize that if it gains independence, all those mudslimes and immigrants will move to some other province.

Annexation? Why the fuck would we want another 10 liberal states?

Hopefully yes, and take NB with you. Fucking frogs.

not at all, the only annoying accent to type for me is « ù » in the past we had french canadian keyboard, but they are more rare to find now

TABERNAC

CALISS

Don't make them full citizens

Quebecois are amazing, I love them.
They're the best people in the world.

Quebec is a welfare state that the rest of Canada pays for.

Just to give you an idea, if you make $100K USD, you pay 28% USD on $91K-$191K as a single filer. Most reasonable states (if they charge income tax) would top at 7%.

If you live in Quebec, you would pay 21.71% tax on 91,832 CAD (which is less than USD) PLUS 20% CAD on $85,405 and up CAD (again, not USD).

Quebec independence is a fucking joke because they could never, ever afford it. They are better off forcing the federal Canadian government to call them a special snowflake and make all the major services in Canada bilingual for them.

I tt u mi frens,.